Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

WE HAVE FINISHED THE BOOK AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO MIKA ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 2009. IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT, PLEASE CLICK

HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or, the "Mika, get your arse to the untoured regions!" campaign! :naughty:

CampaignSign.jpg

ABOUT THE BOOK:

As some of you are aware, I started the MIKAustralia petition, and Oakie Doke thought it was a good idea to should join forces with all of Asia and New Zealand to try and get Mika to tour the region... cause if he tours one country, he'll likely do the whole area, right?

Anyway, this is what we will be doing:

# Each country that is involved will be writing some interesting information about their country, and the cities that they would like Mika to tour in.

# A petition with the username and real name of each person that is involved, as well as a personal message for Mika. Other MFCers that think Mika should come to the region may also put their name down and leave a personal message.

# Any photoshopped pictures of Mika by people in the region

# Short DVD featuring videos people have made - you can make a video with film clips using Mika's songs, or a short message if you like... if you want to rewrite one of his song and sing it, go for it! As long as the video isn't too long, I'll see if I can include it... (this may not be included)

# A section featuring where the album and singles have charted in each country

The countries involved so far are:

- Australia

- New Zealand

- Japan

- Hong Kong

- Taiwan

- Singapore

The people who are involved are:

JAPAN

- tomomi

- Blue Sky (Organiser for Japan)

- MIINA

AUSTRALIA

- nico_collard (The ideas person and organiser for NSW)

- Oakie Doke (Organiser for WA)

- Tanya K (Organiser for Victoria)

- Kelzy (VIC)

- xx_emily_x (VIC)

- chickadee (Organiser for ACT?)

- soangel (VIC)

- happikali (NSW)

- themetalmunchkin (Organiser for Tasmania)

- Ju-Ju Lea (Organiser for QLD)

- ZoZo the Terrible! (Official head fan girl :naughty: - NSW)

- M!Ka RoX mY sOx (NSW?)

- Rainbow Sky (NSW)

- SuperTwat (VIC)

NEW ZEALAND

- RosinaKiwi (Organiser for New Zealand)

- Lolliepop_girl

- racinghorse83

SINGAPORE

- guineverer (Organiser for Singapore)

TAIWAN

- Mika_baby (Organiser for Taiwan)

- 225tintin

HONG KONG

- Space

- huikings (organiser for Hong Kong)

MFCERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES

- elanorelle

- Fmbm (Official fan girl!)

- artsyfartsy17

If you would like to be involved (you don't have to be from one of the Asia-Pacific countries), please PM me or Oakie Doke or post in this thread that you want to help out and we'll find something for you to do...

As everyone knows, Mika will be doing concerts in Europe in early June. I have decided that I want to finish it and give it to him at the London gig.

PLEASE GIVE ANY INFORMATION OR PICTURES YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IN THE BOOK TO ME (BY EMAIL, PM OR BY AIR MAIL) BY THE TWENTY SIXTH OF MAY...

I really need people to give me information as soon as possible so I can get the book done.

If you want to sign the petition, the link is here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1727788&posted=1#post1727788

Edited by nico_collard
Twatty said he's not a donkey...

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's my pic?

I want to have a pic of Mika's face as a sort of background, behind the flags, but I can't do it...

No no no no no! You need that animation taken from the blog intro! The one Kelzy was looking for the other day! That has to go above the flags! :roftl:

I already made some of these things about Japan... for the yearbook last year:wink2:

I am in the process of getting some of the old Japan footage reloaded as the youtube accounts got deleted. We will have to re-awaken the Japanese fans interest I think!!

I already made some of these things about Japan... for the yearbook last year

I am in the process of getting some of the old Japan footage reloaded as the youtube accounts got deleted. We will have to re-awaken the Japanese fans interest I think!!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

What did you do for it? We can just change it around a little and use it again :fisch::naughty: A different layout/colour and he'd never notice :thumb_yello::roftl:

I'll sing it, depending on what song it is.... And yeah, maybe I can get toddler to dance for me instead. She'll want to sing along too!

:groovy: :groovy:

What songs would you do then?

You can laugh all you want, I don't mind. I'm not attractive in real life, but I'm not as ugly as I look in photographs. I have to be one of the least photogenic people I know.

Psht :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

may I be part of it! May I join the NZ campaign?

I will be in my nz mode..not the Canada mode for that.Mum wants me to go to NZ and Australia next year for a trip again to see all my 100 relatives!

relative updated:

my Aunt and Uncle who live in Australia, live just north of Sydney

And Tegan, you HAVE to put this picture above the flags:

6z6ddf.gif

*steals Mika gif* :fisch:

I already made some of these things about Japan... for the yearbook last year:wink2:

Oooooooh... good idea... you haven't got any footage of him saying he's going to come back there by any chance?

I'm here! It might be more of a collaboration from Mouselle and I if she's interested, cos I think she's more techy than I am...

That's okay... we'll make it so you only have to put info in, we'll do the really techy stuff...

wow! now if i only lived in those regions:naughty:

I hope you guys get mika's attention and turn him onto that region! :punk:

Good Luck!!:wink2:

Feel free to help out or make any suggestions...

I will be in my nz mode..not the Canada mode for that.Mum wants me to go to NZ and Australia next year for a trip again to see all my 100 relatives!

relative updated:

If you're happy o help out, I don't see why not...

Where do your aunt and uncle live exactly?

relative updated:

Of course :wink2::thumb_yello::bleh:

Yeah, and where do they live? I think (*think*) I'm from just north of Sydney. Somewhere near Sydney anyway :naughty:

And that's much better now Tegan :naughty:

Ummm, what do you want me to do? :blink:

I don't know :naughty: But if we decide to re-write the lyrics to a song, that would be good. But I don't know :bleh:

Question... how do I make a picture a link?

Select the whole stuff you want to be the link and then click the world-with-a-paper-clip-or-chain-or-whatever-it-is picture and put the url in there :thumb_yello:

I don't know :naughty: But if we decide to re-write the lyrics to a song, that would be good. But I don't know :bleh:

Select the whole stuff you want to be the link and then click the world-with-a-paper-clip-or-chain-or-whatever-it-is picture and put the url in there :thumb_yello:

oh... righto! Cheers! :thumb_yello: