Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

We'll have to do some shots on our next melb meet up.

Tanyaaaaaaaaa, will you ever join us on one of them??

None of you ripping your kit off when you have too much baileys thank you very much:naughty:

My mummy told me never to talk to stwangers.....and they don't come any stranger than you :naughty:.....I could be persuaded, if I was given an engraved invitation:wink2:

The ones with Drop bears waving a bloody aussie flag. *zhhz*

Aaaawwww cute:roftl:

And pointier than madoona nipples

Goes without saying! If that doesn't get him here, nothing will!

It was filthy..

I'm here to do whatever needs doing.. Throw some jobs at me and I'll photoshop. :thumb_yello:

True...but then so am I!

Excellent.

The garden state can still be taken the wrong way.

I knew you were going to say that...I could be really disgusting but......I won't

Well, if it's an orgy he wants. :das:

Hell yeah :das: *whispers.....if he took on all of us, he'd probably never walk again*

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True!.....and Kelzy has maaadddd photoshop skilz....hint, hint, hint!

How could he when we're all such hot little horn bags!

She sure does... you have seen the pics in my B'day thread???

That we are! :das:

The ones with Drop bears waving a bloody aussie flag. *zhhz*

Noice!!!

Of course...

And I'll need to get one of those big chunky cameras... my little one just won't do.

Yeah, the bigger the better...

Hell yeah :das: *whispers.....if he took on all of us, he'd probably never walk again*

And that's a problem??? :das:

None of you ripping your kit off when you have too much baileys thank you very much:naughty:

I don't need to have too much baileys to do that *hmph*

My mummy told me never to talk to stwangers.....and they don't come any stranger than you .....I could be persuaded, if I was given an engraved invitation

Stranger Danger indeed :devil: We can exchange notes.

And, Yes! Next time we arrange a meetup. But, you know it is nearly impossible for Bec and Twatty to agree on a date :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

And that's a problem??? :das:

No problem at all. It would be best that he can't run away anyway. :das:

I don't need to have too much baileys to do that *hmph*

Stranger Danger indeed :devil: We can exchange notes.

And, Yes! Next time we arrange a meetup. But, you know it is nearly impossible for Bec and Twatty to agree on a date :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

No problem at all. It would be best that he can't run away anyway. :das:

*starts stripper music*:naughty:

:bleh:

Procrastinators!

That's what handcuffs are for :das:

We have agreed on a date though

November 11th for my birthday :fisch: (its the day after my last exam, since we both have exams until then)

You free? *zhhz*

:no::tears::crybaby: *throws big childish tantrum*

That's the week of my IR conference at work so I won't even be here....My "friend" volunteered me to go when I had the day off....serves me right for doing the same to her!!!!

Can't you have a re-birthing ceremony and pick a different date:naughty:

We look a bit challenged don't we:naughty:....and very flat chested.

P1010131_01.jpg

*starts stripper music*

Procrastinators!

That's what handcuffs are for

*climbs up on balcony and grabs pole*

We are renowned for it. *hmph*

Indeed :das: But here's hoping that he's somewhat "willing".

We have agreed on a date though :naughty:

November 11th for my birthday (its the day after my last exam, since we both have exams until then)

You free? *zhhz*

I can't do November 11th. :no:

Can't you have a re-birthing ceremony and pick a different date

They'll have to because I can't come *hmph*

We look a bit challenged don't we....and very flat chested.

P1010131_01.jpg

It's inaccurate and unsafe. Without fail, that halo on your head is going to burn a hole into the paper very, very soon.

But I look hawt. :punk:

*climbs up on balcony and grabs pole*

Indeed :das: But here's hoping that he's somewhat "willing".

I can't do November 11th. :no:

They'll have to because I can't come *hmph*

It's inaccurate and unsafe. Without fail, that halo on your head is going to burn a hole into the paper very, very soon.

But I look hawt. :punk:

Can you please rephrase?:naughty:

Willing and more importantly ABLE!:das:

Poor Bec...she made a decision and no one can make it!

How did you know which one you were!:shocked:

Tan, I love the drawings, especially the one of the Aussie flag bus. Who's who in the last one?

I like the idea of taking photos in and around town. I had an idea: maybe we can have a Melbourne mascot? Like a toy kangaroo or koala with a t-shirt we can write 'Mika' on and take photos of it at different places doing different things and write something to him like 'this could be you'. Is that a lame idea? :naughty:

As for Bec's (very belated) birfday celebrashuns we have plenty of time to organise it so you two can suggest what dates are suitable for you.

Can you please rephrase?:naughty:

Willing and more importantly ABLE!:das:

Poor Bec...she made a decision and no one can make it!

How did you know which one you were!:shocked:

I meant what I said. *hmph*

CapABLE. :naughty:

We can do it the week after.

Because no one else somewhat resembles a goth in any way, but me. :cheerful_h4h:

Tan, I love the drawings, especially the one of the Aussie flag bus. Who's who in the last one?

I like the idea of taking photos in and around town. I had an idea: maybe we can have a Melbourne mascot? Like a toy kangaroo or koala with a t-shirt we can write 'Mika' on and take photos of it at different places doing different things and write something to him like 'this could be you'. Is that a lame idea? :naughty:

As for Bec's (very belated) birfday celebrashuns we have plenty of time to organise it so you two can suggest what dates are suitable for you.

Great Idea!! *votes Twatty for Prima Divaaarrghh*:pd:

I can't do November 11th.

:tears: I already have to wait 2 weeks for my birthday celebrassshunsn ft presents.

Okay Tan/Kelz.... what dates are you guys free :fisch:?

And you complain cos Scut and I can never pick a date *hmph*

We can do photoshooting in locations ft random stuffed kangaroo then too

I like that idea.

And I hate exams delaying my birfday celebrashuns.

someone tell me who is who in that photo s'il vous plait.

Top Left: Bec Top Centre: Tanya Top Right: Melzy *pbs*

Bottom Left: Teegs

:tears: I already have to wait 2 weeks for my birthday celebrassshunsn ft presents.

Okay Tan/Kelz.... what dates are you guys free :fisch:?

I like that idea.

Awww, sorry Nesta Rock.

I can do every day except November 2nd, 5th & 11th :naughty:

Although November 12th might ft. hangover.

I can't do the 13th and the 14th (concerts both those nights) or the 12th (which is the wednesday = primary school) and with exams it can't be before the 11th.

And if we're going to finally drag Tanya along, and her IR conference is that week, then I'm guessing week after.

So Twatty then.... (and Tanya) pick a day :fisch:

(I'm free every day except Wednesdays)

We might as well make it the next week then. How about the 17th? (Assuming I don't have a job by then, which I may in which case we may need to discuss this later.)

And discuss it on AMF :wink2:

We look a bit challenged don't we:naughty:....and very flat chested.

P1010131_01.jpg

Noice! *was going to ask who's who but knows now*

I like the idea of taking photos in and around town. I had an idea: maybe we can have a Melbourne mascot? Like a toy kangaroo or koala with a t-shirt we can write 'Mika' on and take photos of it at different places doing different things and write something to him like 'this could be you'. Is that a lame idea?

Sorta kinda like 12 inch Harry and his shenanigans in Melbourne... :fisch:

Oooooh... I gots brown eyes now!

I like the idea of taking photos in and around town. I had an idea: maybe we can have a Melbourne mascot? Like a toy kangaroo or koala with a t-shirt we can write 'Mika' on and take photos of it at different places doing different things and write something to him like 'this could be you'. Is that a lame idea?

It looks like Kelzy already decided that....only thing is I thought one of them was you!

Oh....I love that idea! What about a wombat...they are cute, aggresive and they bite:naughty:

I meant what I said. *hmph*

CapABLE.

We can do it the week after.

Because no one else somewhat resembles a goth in any way, but me.

Tart!

Not touching that....so to speak :das:

Not for me it won't...I will have to go out to the Regions and do presentations on the changes to our IR policies as result of the conference :thumbdown: Which basically means a whole week (assuming they don't keep chopping and changing their dates) of abuse from smart ass people so I will be in real good mood!

I used to be a goth! aaahhhh the good old days!

I already have to wait 2 weeks for my birthday celebrassshunsn ft presents.

Okay Tan/Kelz.... what dates are you guys free?

I like that idea.

Any other date after that is fine with me....but don't postpone it again....if I have to wait until January then so sad too bad for me!

Two out of four aint bad! :naughty:

I can't do the 13th and the 14th (concerts both those nights) or the 12th (which is the wednesday = primary school) and with exams it can't be before the 11th.

And if we're going to finally drag Tanya along, and her IR conference is that week, then I'm guessing week after.

So Twatty then.... (and Tanya) pick a day

(I'm free every day except Wednesdays)

Particular days aren't really an issue coz I can work around you guys....so long as I have time to request the day off!

Like I said though don't put it off again...it will only be another two months (and a bit) and Bianca will be down and we can all get together then ....when is the GC trip?....so if I have to wait until then to meet you guys, so be it :wink2:.....and I can assure you I'm worth the wait :roftl:

And discuss it on AMF

Make me! :naughty:

It looks like Kelzy already decided that....only thing is I thought one of them was you!

Oh....I love that idea! What about a wombat...they are cute, aggresive and they bite:naughty:

Which one? :fisch:

Sounds good, do you know where to buy a wombat? I was thinking we'd just go into a souvenir shop and pick whatever they had.

Also, I like the new drawings. :das: Are they supposed to be anyone and if so whom? You should start captioning them. :naughty:

Which one? :fisch:

Sounds good, do you know where to buy a wombat? I was thinking we'd just go into a souvenir shop and pick whatever they had.

Also, I like the new drawings. :das: Are they supposed to be anyone and if so whom? You should start captioning them.

Which one would you like to be :das:

Nope, only the zoo :naughty:....but I can have a look around!

Well I was thinking the whip cracker is probably Ms Kelzy....a bit tame, but it can be improved :das: The rest are up for grabs, except for the blonde one because that's OKD...and green bikini girl which has your name all over it!:roftl: