The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should they be a part of the campaign? After all, they are photoshopped pics of Mika...

Aussielove.jpg

Ummm, depends on whether you think they will help or hurt our cause... (Or maybe just give him a laugh!).... ??? Don't know?

Evening Ladies!

Great report ER! I'm not even a fan of Coldplay and that was still great reading.

Oh and JJL?

Woohoo!! You're back! *huggles*

I saw you in the list of who's online and got excited, and it turns out you're actually in here for a change!

Hey CD!!! *huggles*

I'm not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing... but hey... I'm up for anything :D

I wish I could remember who it was... I have a feeling it wasn't too long after Mika toured... Oct maybe?

Nahh... It was when I first started... I used it as a siggy for a few days...

Nahh... It was when I first started... I used it as a siggy for a few days...

Oh yeah... damn I wish I could remember who did it... and I think Kelz photoshopped Mika's head onto a road worker's body... but I can't see the pic cause it's been moved in her PB acct...

Ummm, depends on whether you think they will help or hurt our cause... (Or maybe just give him a laugh!).... ??? Don't know?

Might have to steer clear of that one... I think it might hurt our cause... the one where he's holding a piece of paper saying "I will return to Australia" might be okay...

Might have to steer clear of that one... I think it might hurt our cause... the one where he's holding a piece of paper saying "I will return to Australia" might be okay...

Another one to steer clear of that I've just mentioned in a different thread is Kelz's mika/yoga one... I don't think that would help somehow.

Another one to steer clear of that I've just mentioned in a different thread is Kelz's mika/yoga one... I don't think that would help somehow.

Which one's that?

There is one that DC did of Mika looking up Kate Bush's dress... even though it is highly amusing, I somehow don't imagine Mika would think the same way...

Newsiggy-1.jpg

:fisch:

I definitely remember who made this one! Gee that brings back memories!
Oh yeah... damn I wish I could remember who did it... and I think Kelz photoshopped Mika's head onto a road worker's body... but I can't see the pic cause it's been moved in her PB acct...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Actually, Twatty has a few of mine saved.

I'll see what I can find..

And that Mikaustralia thing.. wasn't that one of Tan's??

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Actually, Twatty has a few of mine saved.

I'll see what I can find..

And that Mikaustralia thing.. wasn't that one of Tan's??

Excellent... remember, we want the ones that make him want to come, not scare him off!

I have a feeling it was before Tan's time... but it could be...

Could it be Mouselle?

The Mika/yoga one ended up in the Official thread, it was some super skinny guy turning himself practically inside out whilst still standing up and Mika's head got added. It still grosses me out, and I'm only trying to remember what it looks like:naughty:

wigglesayersrockmika.jpg

Wooo WOooo WOooo Wooooo!!! I love Australia!!! wooo !!!! Woooo!!!

MikaCruise.jpg

Jack, Jack.. I'm flying..

TITANICWITHLEO.jpg

For you CD.

MikadoesYoga.jpg

And Mika's children need to see their Daddy.

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

Haha *puts on a Lornage to make you feel un-left out*

:cheerful_h4h:

Yes I know... I'm postwhoring... and I can't remember which Aussie made this!

MikAustralia.png

I would've said SD or JuJu, so it must be ARMANDE :naughty:

Because in my brain everyone younger than me and living east gets merged into one :naughty:

And it was made just prior to Australia Day. I remember their post was like "I was feeling Australian-y and made this".

But Aaurora made really good signatures and stuff, we shoudl try and recruit her to help with the designing of the book :naughty: There was someone else too. She only posted in this thread once or twice, but I had the wallpaper she made in the members section as my wallpaper for ages. I think her name was something like .... Nicole. Or something.