The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've said SD or JuJu, so it must be ARMANDE :naughty:

Because in my brain everyone younger than me and living east gets merged into one :naughty:

And it was made just prior to Australia Day. I remember their post was like "I was feeling Australian-y and made this".

Nope, not me. :naughty:

I was thinking either armande or aaurora.

No no no, it must be Armande :lol3: Everyone is categorised in my mind, and whoever made that was younger than me :naughty:

*dreads to think what she is categorised as in OKD's mind:blink:*

Hey Suzanne!

KELZY!!! You're torturing me across two threads now!!

People, I need help. (Don't say that's not news around here, or I'll slap you one!)

How do I make the links in my siggy's not need to have the link to the thread, but just make the words above each of the links BE the actual link? I keep trying and I'm doing something wrong!

:cheerful_h4h:

I would've said SD or JuJu, so it must be ARMANDE :naughty:

Because in my brain everyone younger than me and living east gets merged into one :naughty:

And it was made just prior to Australia Day. I remember their post was like "I was feeling Australian-y and made this".

But Aaurora made really good signatures and stuff, we shoudl try and recruit her to help with the designing of the book :naughty: There was someone else too. She only posted in this thread once or twice, but I had the wallpaper she made in the members section as my wallpaper for ages. I think her name was something like .... Nicole. Or something.

Could be Nicole...

And nighty night Julz...

Hey Suzanne!

People, I need help. (Don't say that's not news around here, or I'll slap you one!)

How do I make the links in my siggy's not need to have the link to the thread, but just make the words above each of the links BE the actual link? I keep trying and I'm doing something wrong!

hehehehehehe..

Just write the words you want then highlight the words and click the url button and add the url.. you can do the same for images too.

The "First Kiss" thread.

What's your question for Mika?

Hey Suzanne!

Highligh the words you want to make into a link, click on the world with the chain pic, put in the link, then click ok...

I'm going darlingks....

I haz a maths assignment to go over.

Dighty Dight all!!! :huglove:

Byeeeee!

:naughty:

Older than me and from over east. (with side note: originally from WA)

Click the little world picture, below the smiley-face, put the link in, and then type what you want it to say in the bit it automatically selects.