The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dublin.....

Hah. I think we'll probably be going there at some point...I'll hold up a picture of you and they'll all come running...

I'm loved! *pbs*

*Huggles Teegs*

*Chants with Rosie*

*glomps OD*

And you guys missed my hopeless postwhoring? :naughty:

Of course we did! Don't leave again, you hear?

Glomp: Tackle, Huggle, Jump... It varies... pretty much an open word :das:

Ooooh, I get it now. Muaha.

Yep, it's a blow-up kangaroo that surprisingly lasted the whole festival...

And I love that last one.

Okay, sounds like a lot of fun!

Make sure to get pictures of him to share with me! :wink2:

Definitely!

Evening Ladies!

Great report ER! I'm not even a fan of Coldplay and that was still great reading.

Haha! *pbs*

I'm going darlingks....

I haz a maths assignment to go over.

Dighty Dight all!!! :huglove:

Have fun with your maths...

I gtg to bed :sleep_1: going out for lunch tomorrow.. shopping perhaps..

You know, real life stuff :shocked:

But, I'll be here in the moroning.

:bye:

Was that intentional?

Another one to steer clear of that I've just mentioned in a different thread is Kelz's mika/yoga one... I don't think that would help somehow.

I was going to say "Nooo - please not that one again!"

But it was too late - Kelzy had already posted it :no:

This is the second morning in a row that I'm up early and the second morning ft the room spinning. I miss normal sleep.

It only occurs in the mornings, though the nausea lasts all day...

Dad wants me to go to a doctor, but isn't able to take me and I don't want to drive myself, so if it is still happening tomorrow we'll reach a compromise....as for work, I'm ringing them up later and cancelling for tomorrow :bleh:

I'm so over this already... and I was feeling almost normal when I went to bed last night

Okay so an update.... CD and Melz, you diagnosed correctly (dad took the morning off work to take me to the doctors)...

Apparently it lasts 10 days, though day 2 and 3 are the worst (great, day 2 is today), and I was given Stemzine which is supposed to help with the vertigo (the room spinningness)

And according to the doctor, more people in this area are likely to have it, because when they see one case, they see about 20-30... so hopefully the family members are spared it.

Spending the day rugged up on the couch again, watching movies.....

Okay so an update.... CD and Melz, you diagnosed correctly (dad took the morning off work to take me to the doctors)...

Apparently it lasts 10 days, though day 2 and 3 are the worst (great, day 2 is today), and I was given Stemzine which is supposed to help with the vertigo (the room spinningness)

And according to the doctor, more people in this area are likely to have it, because when they see one case, they see about 20-30... so hopefully the family members are spared it.

Ah, poor Soa!:huglove: It is soo not fun, this one. Does the Stemzine make you drowsy at all? That would be a help, if you could just sleep the next couple of days away. And then you do start feeling a bit better...

Wow, I had no idea about the high incidence of people all getting it like that. Gosh, I was nursing when I got it. I wonder if I picked it up at work or gave it to anyone:blink:

Ah, poor Soa!:huglove: It is soo not fun, this one. Does the Stemzine make you drowsy at all? That would be a help, if you could just sleep the next couple of days away. And then you do start feeling a bit better...

Wow, I had no idea about the high incidence of people all getting it like that. Gosh, I was nursing when I got it. I wonder if I picked it up at work or gave it to anyone:blink:

It hits suddenly, so no telling where it might have been picked up.... or passed on.

I just hope I'm not infecting everyone...

They don't make me drowsy, unfortunately. Nothing I would like more than to sleep the next few days away....I feel a bit better again now... as long as I don't make an sudden moments. Dry toast may be bland, but it settles my stomach like nothing else...

(of course, its when I first wake up that its the worse)

Nearly fell over in the shower though.... managed to stop myself, but that wasn't fun.

(of course, its when I first wake up that its the worse)

Going to try and get someone to come with me to the movie store later (apparently driving isn't affected so much by it, but I want someone with me just in case.), so I can hire some new movies to watch, because all the ones here I want to watch dont want to work :naughty:

And have to call work later this evening to take tomorrow off......

Becster, you be careful.. driving on day 2 :noh: bad idea.

Don't you have the movie channels on austar??

And, this might sound strange but does one side feel more affected?

When you go to fall over is it normally to the right side?

I'm just curious about something..

oh, and HEYYYAAA Everyone.. :bye:

I'm going out for lunch soon with my ex's sister and her 2 kids.. the reason this is fascinating is because I was present for the birth of the oldest daughter.. YEP!! I saw the whole sha-bang.. I'm godmother.. it was as ewwwwwwww as expected. :naughty:

But really amazing..

Becster, you be careful.. driving on day 2 :noh: bad idea.

Don't you have the movie channels on austar??

And, this might sound strange but does one side feel more affected?

When you go to fall over is it normally to the right side?

I'm just curious about something..

oh, and HEYYYAAA Everyone.. :bye:

I'm going out for lunch soon with my ex's sister and her 2 kids.. the reason this is fascinating is because I was present for the birth of the oldest daughter.. YEP!! I saw the whole sha-bang.. I'm godmother.. it was as ewwwwwwww as expected. :naughty:

But really amazing..

I was careful driving...

And it seems to be my right side more... I think...

And no we dont have any movie channels... dad won't get them because when we did have them we never watched them....

I needed lemonade as well.... which helps with the nausea.... lemondade and dry toast is what I live off when I feel sick, and sometimes hot chips...

Hah. I think we'll probably be going there at some point...I'll hold up a picture of you and they'll all come running...

Excellent... Make sure someone videos them running up to you! :naughty::das:

Unos Dos Tres Catorce!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Oh, and Hobbles the lamb (aka Jenny) is wandering around the backyard... she broke her leg after she got it caught on the trailer...

:cheerful_h4h: *has 400 lovely new kooks b-sides and demos thanks to petra's fabulous torrent-finding-skills* :cheerful_h4h:

Such an awesome word :naughty:

Not awesome about being sick and stuff of course :no:

I'm going out for lunch soon with my ex's sister and her 2 kids.. the reason this is fascinating is because I was present for the birth of the oldest daughter.. YEP!! I saw the whole sha-bang.. I'm godmother.. it was as ewwwwwwww as expected.

But really amazing..

Nice :naughty:

*whizzes past*

Kelz, that's great, Soa, that sucks, OD, I'm stealing the whiny face gif for my siggy, if that's ok with you. Anywho, off to the shower.

*flies away*

Hahaha, fine by me :naughty:

Oh, and Hobbles the lamb (aka Jenny) is wandering around the backyard... she broke her leg after she got it caught on the trailer...

:jawdrop: omg! Is she okay?

Hello everyone!

Oakie Doke, you may have already seen it but.. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE TRAILER!!! :groovy:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2008/7/30/harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-teaser-trailer-online Just click on one of the three sizes for a lovely big and clear version (it takes a little while to load though). I chose 720.

I love it! My only complaint is.. No Snape! :sad:

Hello everyone!

Oakie Doke, you may have already seen it but.. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE TRAILER!!! :groovy:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2008/7/30/harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-teaser-trailer-online Just click on one of the three sizes for a lovely big and clear version (it takes a little while to load though). I chose 720.

Waaah! I am such a bad HP fangurl!! :crybaby:

I blame Mika! Stupid stupid Mika! :crybaby:

*runs off to watch* :mf_lustslow:

Hello everyone!

YAYNESS!!!

Waaah! I am such a bad HP fangurl!! :crybaby:

I blame Mika! Stupid stupid Mika! :crybaby:

*runs off to watch* :mf_lustslow:

I've seen it already... twice :bleh:...

YAYNESS!!!

I've seen it already... twice :bleh:...

:crybaby:

And I can;t get it to play.

*runs off to youtube*

Yeah, she's fine... the people at the vets think mum is strange... she had her on a leash...

And Mum asked my niece if she was going to sign Jenny's cast :naughty:

Hahahahahahaha :naughty:

Pleeeaase take a picture of her adorable sheepy-cast :naughty: Is it colourful?