Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks! lol

It's a wonder I get Mika right. :naughty:

haha. nxt timme we see mika, we should call him MIKE-A lol

OFF TOPIC ALERT:

I BOUGHT A GIANT LOLLIPOP AND IM GUNNA EAT IT ON THE 18th!

thought you would like to know that ;D

hehe

sounds great!!!!!!! im gonna make a cake w/ him on it! lol

OFF TOPIC ALERT:

I BOUGHT A GIANT LOLLIPOP AND IM GUNNA EAT IT ON THE 18th!

thought you would like to know that ;D

hehe

:roftl::roftl: that's cute... you should try to get as many people as possible to join in your lollipop eating of the 18th

an international celebration! :thumb_yello:

haha. nxt timme we see mika, we should call him MIKE-A lol

sounds great!!!!!!! im gonna make a cake w/ him on it! lol

YOU ARE NOT! SERIOUSLY?!?!? thats amazing. for my birthday i want a mika face cake. with his face on it!

one of those picture cakes, but i like to call em face cakes. Funnier word, ;D

I'm having a whole birthday party. haha that's really sad. But yeah, we're gonna play with Tomagotchis, watch wonderpets, watch Live in Cartoon Motion, and of course, have a dance party to LICM. It's gonna rock. i requested the day off of work like 3 months ago! haha

But back to the subject of the blog... i just think it's funny that of all the things he could have shown us in syria, he shows himself making a puzzle, then some stupid (albeit adorable) argument about the car? haha. i love how whiny he is but we still love him. It's just like he said, he was raised as "quite the Parisian brat"

:no:

I'm having a whole birthday party. haha that's really sad. But yeah, we're gonna play with Tomagotchis, watch wonderpets, watch Live in Cartoon Motion, and of course, have a dance party to LICM. It's gonna rock. i requested the day off of work like 3 months ago!

with who? you are so lucky, none of my friends or anyone wants to hear about mika. AT ALL. THEY HATE IT WHEN I TALK ABOUT HIM CONSTANTLY.

i have maybe 2 friends who LIKE his music, but no one would show if i had a party :no:

there you go! i bet lots of people will join in!

it's cheap, it's free, it tastes good & it's mika related!!

:punk:

You know where we can get free lollipops?:shocked:

WHERE, WHERE, WHERE?:roftl:

I'm having a whole birthday party. haha that's really sad. But yeah, we're gonna play with Tomagotchis, watch wonderpets, watch Live in Cartoon Motion, and of course, have a dance party to LICM. It's gonna rock. i requested the day off of work like 3 months ago! haha

But back to the subject of the blog... i just think it's funny that of all the things he could have shown us in syria, he shows himself making a puzzle, then some stupid (albeit adorable) argument about the car? haha. i love how whiny he is but we still love him. It's just like he said, he was raised as "quite the Parisian brat"

OMG, you're so lucky... None of my friends wold do that for me... We'll sing singstar the whole afternoon, then we'll go to the cinema, then we'll go to a pizza restaurant. But in my birhtday, there's going to be mika music, but not much more:boxed:x

YOU ARE NOT! SERIOUSLY?!?!? thats amazing. for my birthday i want a mika face cake. with his face on it!

one of those picture cakes, but i like to call em face cakes. Funnier word, ;D

well we are gonna try and draw him. lol.

i want his face on my cake too! lol

sweeett!!

:bow:

My interpretation of the situation, which no one in the car seems to have reached (except maybe the driver, but he's keeping quiet), is that they're both right. Mika and Yasmine are with the right driver and the other person is with the right car, but the driver is in the wrong car.

why i can't see any difference between these:blink:

i'm trying to pronounce them different but they just sound the same everytime

It's possible with your accent that you pronounce men and mean the same? :doh: At least you've been saying Yasmine right all this time :naughty:

So, then how do you pronounce Zuleika?

Zoo-lee-ka

Zoo-lay-ka

Since he named her in the Paris interview, now I feel like I can ask how one prounces it. Although, I could watch it in french and try to catch him say it.

Then, while we are here is it Pa-lo-ma?

Oh funny thing, I was considering listening to the whole French interview today to try and catch that one too!

Paloma is a more common name (well, someone on australian Search for a Supermodel was called Paloma :naughty:) and it's pronounced the way you would guess. Err, well maybe that's because the first time I heard of it I heard it spoken ... hmm I would say "It's the same as Pavlova with no v's and an m", but that's an Australian word too :P

I must say,as much as I think Yasmine is a saint for her patience with Mika. I think the driver deserves a ruddy medal, for driving them around, with all that moaning going on.

I'd have told them all to shut up, or they'd be walking to Damascus!

Hahaha! Exactly!

extremelytolerantguy.jpg

"OMG these people are crazy/I am so keeping out of this for my own safety"

"... that bottle looks dangerous"

It is zoo-like-a ....as in wouldzoo like a drink?? (I got this info from Mika's cousin who lives here in Tokyo and he told me.)

Ohh nooo! Don't tell me this! It's Zoo-leek-a in my head! You know Mika's cousin that lives in Tokyo?

in the interview it sounds like "zoo-lake-aa"

but i don't trust him when it comes to pronouncation

Hmmm. Well this is confusing. It's possible he was saying it in a "french accent" sort of thing?

Okay, how about Fortune? Fortun-ay? Fortun-ee? Something else??:blink:

this iis totally unrelated but on the highway yesterdya i saw a license plate that said RAK1

thought youd like to know! hehe

AWESOME!!!

I SO want one, but it costs about £1000 to get a set made, as that is classed as customised plates.

Maybe one day....

My interpretation of the situation, which no one in the car seems to have reached (except maybe the driver, but he's keeping quiet), is that they're both right. Mika and Yasmine are with the right driver and the other person is with the right car, but the driver is in the wrong car.

It's possible with your accent that you pronounce men and mean the same? :doh: At least you've been saying Yasmine right all this time :naughty:

Oh funny thing, I was considering listening to the whole French interview today to try and catch that one too!

Paloma is a more common name (well, someone on australian Search for a Supermodel was called Paloma :naughty:) and it's pronounced the way you would guess. Err, well maybe that's because the first time I heard of it I heard it spoken ... hmm I would say "It's the same as Pavlova with no v's and an m", but that's an Australian word too :P

Hahaha! Exactly!

extremelytolerantguy.jpg

"OMG these people are crazy/I am so keeping out of this for my own safety"

"... that bottle looks dangerous"

Ohh nooo! Don't tell me this! It's Zoo-leek-a in my head! You know Mika's cousin that lives in Tokyo?

Hmmm. Well this is confusing. It's possible he was saying it in a "french accent" sort of thing?

Okay, how about Fortune? Fortun-ay? Fortun-ee? Something else??:blink:

its funny cuz when you look at it the right way it sounds like

four ton

hehe!!!!!!

his poor other sibligns are never mentioned or seen with him. why dont they travel with him like yasmine? i know she does alot of art stuff with their mother, but they should come too! and who is Audrey with? just herself! THAT GIRL IS SO LUCKY so have a cousin who would let her tag along all over the world! hehe

Have you ever been bored and thought okay, if I was a star, what family member would I pick to travel with me.

I don't have any siblings, so it's harder. I would pick my cousin I suppose, although I doubt he'd do a very good job, but would be sure to find any bars around the world, lololol.

Have you ever been bored and thought okay, if I was a star, what family member would I pick to travel with me.

I don't have any siblings, so it's harder. I would pick my cousin I suppose, although I doubt he'd do a very good job, but would be sure to find any bars around the world, lololol.

I'd pick all my niece's. They are all fun in their own way, and with one I'd have to bring her son too, and he IS cool!

Hm.... I wold pick up my cousins. They sure know how to have a blast.:naughty:

I wouldn't know who to pick..at least not my dad, nor my siblings:naughty:

That would be a big fight all the time!

I would have picked my aunt, if she didn't smoke that much! You come in there, she says hi, she says: Have a seat. She gives you something to drink, she begins to smoke. And she keeps on grabbing new cigarettes everytime! I wonder how much she actually smokes a day:boxed:

Yukky.

Sorry, that was very random and off topic:bleh: