Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this is just me but...

Don't most words sound better in a French accent (or in French for that matter)..?

Like take an English word for example.

Dandruff. In French it is "pellicules" (well according to this online translator).

Same thing with Spanish. I don't know everything just sounds so lovely when spoken in French or Spanish.

Am I the only one who thinks this? Watch, I'll be the only one:lmao:

No no, I agree definitely :thumb_yello:

Don't most words sound better in a French accent (or in French for that matter)..?

Dandruff. In French it is "pellicules" (well according to this online translator).

Same thing with Spanish. I don't know everything just sounds so lovely when spoken in French or Spanish.

I agree with you. They tend to have this kinda.. hmm..ehh..I dont know but it sounds nice :naughty:

haha on that one you forgot to put a clip from the Salt Lake City show where he stops in the middle of Holy Johnny cause he hits his lips on the mic again and he says he going to have "lips like julia roberts" :bleh:

so cute:

Yeah I told Niki about it :biggrin2:

It was hilarious :roftl: And it was what fourth time in a week or something :floor:

I speak spanish and I admit some words sound nice...in the lips of Mika :wub2:

Same to french. I so love when people speaks French :thumb_yello: Specially Mika, it's like nectar to my ears

Okay good:naughty:

I agree with you. They tend to have this kinda.. hmm..ehh..I dont know but it sounds nice :naughty:

I know what you mean. For eample, sometimes I'll be flicking through channels on TV and there are Spanish soap operas, and even when they are angry it sounds nice:naughty:

It was hilarious :roftl: And it was what fourth time in a week or something :floor:

:shocked: Were you THERE?! or did you just see the videos of it? I was there... *sigh* best night ever. I feel so selfish cause i want him to tour the US again, even though he deserves a break... although it wasn't doing ME any good while he was off touring Europe! :naughty:

I know what you mean. For eample, sometimes I'll be flicking through channels on TV and there are Spanish soap operas, and even when they are angry it sounds nice:naughty:

Do you know which country are they from?

'Cause spanish is really different according to the place.

I like the Colombian one...it's sort of musical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8492zzRuqg

Why in Elvis Presley's sake would you want to find the translation of dandruff in French and Spanish:roftl: Here we just call it 'Roos' as in rose, and yes the flower is also called roos:roftl:

:shocked: Were you THERE?! or did you just see the videos of it? I was there... *sigh* best night ever. I feel so selfish cause i want him to tour the US again, even though he deserves a break... although it wasn't doing ME any good while he was off touring Europe! :naughty:

Nope I wasnt there. Only saw the video and it was really hilarious :roftl: For sure it was brilliant live!

Maybe that's because French is exotic to you? :naughty:

I find it plain lol... and I love the english sonority ;)

That could very well be true!

Here in Canada English and French are our official languages. But I don't hear French that often. Though I'm sure if I went to Quebec I would like it there.

Do you know which country are they from?

'Cause spanish is really different according to the place.

I like the Colombian one...it's sort of musical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8492zzRuqg

I don't know which country the shows are from to tell you the truth. Because I've only seen little snippets of some shows.

But I know what you mean. My father is from Portugal. And he can tell the different dialects of Portuguese. Like sometimes he'll go, "they're from Brazil" because the Portuguese spoken there is a bit different from where he is from (which is Portugal, quite obviously) He can understand the Brazilian Portuguese but he can also tell the differences.

*I hope that all made sense*

Why in Elvis Presley's sake would you want to find the translation of dandruff in French and Spanish:roftl: Here we just call it 'Roos' as in rose, and yes the flower is also called roos:roftl:

caspa :naughty: and rosa :thumb_yello:

Because to me dandruff isn't that nice sounding of a word and I just wanted to show how it sounds nicer in a different language (well in my opinion)

Okay, dandruff may be a nice sounding word to some people. Just not me.

:roftl:

Wait, so "dandruff" is the same as "rose"?

*Roos...sounds Dutch or something...*

Because to me dandruff isn't that nice sounding of a word and I just wanted to show how it sounds nicer in a different language (well in my opinion)

Okay, dandruff may be a nice sounding word to some people. Just not me.

:roftl:

Wait, so "dandruff" is the same as "rose"?

*Roos...sounds Dutch or something...*

Ah like that:naughty:

And it is Dutch!:naughty: