A Random thread about STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOPS!

:wub2:Starbucks is the single most amazing coffee place ever, so CAN IT HAVE A THREAD? I think it deserves one!

No cooler feeling in the world like sitting at Starbucks with something tasty in your hand, a nice hat and some skinny jeans!

It makes me think of Mika. ;D

Just the atmosphere of being in Starbucks makes me feel cooler!

So......STARBUCKS THREAD! What do you order? What do you wear there? How doest Starbucksa make you feel and finallly....

HOW AWESOME IS STARBUCKS!!!!!!

I usually get an ided lemonade tea or a mint mocha chip frappachino.

yummmmm...........

I don't usually go in there (my mum thinks its 'common':boxed:. She has some funny ideas)

I did once, and I saw two of my teachers (male) sitting there holding hands. Ruined the whole experience :roftl:

But I like the coffe :wink2:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually go in there (my mum thinks its 'common':boxed:. She has some funny ideas)

I did once, and I saw two of my teachers (male) sitting there holding hands. Ruined the whole experience :roftl:

But I like the coffe :wink2:

o my. i would be like ummmmmmmmm

i like coffee :licks_lips:

I like starbucks too!

but can't drink their Lates or Cappuccninos

they are the weakest in the world:mf_rosetinted:

yuckk I am honest

so I order a cafe americano or a strawberry blended thing

There are hundreds of other very good coffee shops too !

I like starbucks too!

but can't drink their Lates or Cappuccninos

they are the weakest in the world:mf_rosetinted:

yuckk I am honest

so I order a cafe americano or a strawberry blended thing

There are hundreds of other very good coffee shops too !

ya. i havent tried the lattes or cappachinos. but i will take ur word

I love Starbucks. I live like two minutes from one.. I could walk there every morning before school and buy something to drink, but those grande white mocha frappuccinos don't come cheap and they're pretty fattening.

me too! but my neighborhood is like a mile just to get out of. so ya. then its uphill lol..

they dont. and they are. i try to get healthy when i go there, but not always

:wub2:Starbucks is the single most amazing coffee place ever, so CAN IT HAVE A THREAD? I think it deserves one!

No cooler feeling in the world like sitting at Starbucks with something tasty in your hand, a nice hat and some skinny jeans!

It makes me think of Mika. ;D

Just the atmosphere of being in Starbucks makes me feel cooler!

So......STARBUCKS THREAD! What do you order? What do you wear there? How doest Starbucksa make you feel and finallly....

HOW AWESOME IS STARBUCKS!!!!!!

I usually get an ided lemonade tea or a mint mocha chip frappachino.

yummmmm...........

I love Starbucks! We have one in college and one of my favourite things to do is go there with my friends when we have time off and have a mocha or a hot chocolate with a croissant or scone, and just sit down and have a chat. There are benches outside too so if it's a nice day we sit out there :) aah the simple pleasures in life are the best!

I've never been to Starbucks. I'm pitiful.

Don't worry, I've only ever been there once:fisch:

I love Starbucks! We have one in college and one of my favourite things to do is go there with my friends when we have time off and have a mocha or a hot chocolate with a croissant or scone, and just sit down and have a chat. There are benches outside too so if it's a nice day we sit out there :) aah the simple pleasures in life are the best!

The simple things in life make me so happy sometimes:biggrin2::bleh:

I've never been to Starbucks. I'm pitiful.

:shocked:

I've only ever had one thing from Starbucks and that was the Chai Latte that Satya82 recommended to me. It was okay. On the upside it tasted like Christmas.

u should go again, and try something else :D

isnt it just so peaceful when you are holding that starbucks coffee cup inn your hand? lol

I think I may. I wanna try the hot chocolate or the iced tea (they have iced tea right?). Or perhaps going at Christmas time because they have special X-Mas drinks, no?

i actully think ive never had the hot chocolate :blink: lol

yes, they have different types (my fav. is passion ice tea lemonade)

and they have special drinks for every major holiday (ie: halloween, christmas, .....).. maybe just a few lol

i actully think ive never had the hot chocolate :blink: lol

yes, they have different types (my fav. is passion ice tea lemonade)

and they have special drinks for every major holiday (ie: halloween, christmas, .....).. maybe just a few lol

Oooh passion iced tea lemonade...sounds yummy!

Do they really? That is so awesome! I can understand peppermint etc flavours at Christmas but how do they have special drinks at Halloween? Orange and black I'm guessing...

Oooh passion iced tea lemonade...sounds yummy!

Do they really? That is so awesome! I can understand peppermint etc flavours at Christmas but how do they have special drinks at Halloween? Orange and black I'm guessing...

it is. i get it sweetened w/ velencia. and raspberry sweetners. :licks_lips:

yup. umm idk. i know theyre are halloween specials where i live, lol