MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but both in their 20s, you'd think they'd need some bedroom/tree action now and then don't you?:blink:

well...

I don't think they are gonna have some 'action' after 2/3 dates (how many times have we seen them together?) and if they still need some...'pleasure'...they can always help themselves:mf_rosetinted:

well...

I don't think they are gonna have some 'action' after 2/3 dates (how many times have we seen them together?) and if they still need some...'pleasure'...they can always help themselves:mf_rosetinted:

They've been photographed once but they have been together for so long and yeah the 3rd date is usually 'the' date where you do 'it' according to Ally McBeal:mf_rosetinted:

But alone is so lonely:roftl:

They've been photographed once but they have been together for so long and yeah the 3rd date is usually 'the' date where you do 'it' according to Ally McBeal:mf_rosetinted:

how long is long?

do you think they did 'it' already? cause if they did...it was incest:mf_rosetinted:

Ingie is the expert in the matter, let her give her analysis :thumb_yello:

seriously, I never watched Ally Mc Beal but the third date thing is kinda true :boxed:. Same to the following line :naughty:

No, Santa Claus:doh:

Mika dressed as Santa Claus giving her a 'Christmas gift'

(wait a minute, christmas was 8 months ago :boxed: and IT WAS SUMMER HERE, haha)

haha, glad to see the two one and onlies Lindes here (I almost forget one :naughty:)

(wait a minute, christmas was 8 months ago :boxed: and IT WAS SUMMER HERE, haha)

Depends on how you look at it, it could be 8 months ago or it could be in 4 months...

haha, glad to see the two one and onlies Lindes here (I almost forget one :naughty:)

Christmas gift:roftl:

Yeah, only a bit more than a month to go then:fisch::lol3:

Oh yeah, we rock:mf_rosetinted::punk:

oh, this thread gave me such a good laugh, this place is so much fun sometimes...:naughty:

I just feel a bit uncomfortable when I remind myself (coz it's so easy to get carried away) that these are real people we are joking about, and especially coz she is soo young...well, I hope they have good sense of humor, after all no one is being mean...

Want light? :naughty:

*lights up cig too* :mf_rosetinted:

can I join? :mf_rosetinted:

*takes a sniff of cocaine*:naughty:

:shocked: don't do that! drugs are bad! :sneaky2:

oh, this thread gave me such a good laugh, this place is so much fun sometimes...:naughty:

I just feel a bit uncomfortable when I remind myself (coz it's so easy to get carried away) that these are real people we are joking about, and especially coz she is soo young...well, I hope they have good sense of humor, after all no one is being mean...

can I join? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: don't do that! drugs are bad! :sneaky2:

*is stoned as a shrimp* Whyyyyyyy?

Hey, everything is colourful:hypo:

I think she has far more talent than anyone out there right now. I went to the concert with Christine and Suzy, and we were all absolutely blown away. She just stood there with the microphone - no flashiness, no "show" - and the depth and quality of her voice sent chills down my spine.

She doesn't sing in an 'American Idol' style and she doesn't sound like anything that's currently on pop radio, so I can see why she's not everyone's cup of tea.

And btw, I think she's very pretty. Those pictures are really unflattering for both of them, but hey - we've all had unflattering pics of ourselves haven't we?

I think so too! Hey, who knows... they have a lot in common... why not? I think he's full of suprises. We may think we know him, but how well do we really know him?

Marie-Thérèse

I am actually more comfortable with concerts proper than with shows, I am a music lover. So a singer standing in front of the mike and doing her job is quite all right by me.

But I listened to four or five of her songs and watched the corresponding videos and I still can't connect with her stuff.

I like bluesy voices a lot, but I wouldn't define Adele's as bluesy, that is very flexible, used by the singer as if it were a music intrument. Like Jeff Healey's for instance, although he went a bit far that way ; sometimes you felt like telling him : 'Hey man, sing, let your guitar play !'. I don't find her voice very distinctive or supple but rather constrained at times.

Then the songs I listened to didn't have very catching melodies.

As my priorities when listening to music are first the lead singer's voice and then the melody, no wonder Adele was not my cup of tea.

I deliberately used a past tense : if you three were stunned by Adele when you saw her on stage she may be someone who doesn't give it all unless you watch her live. So hopefully if I see one of her gigs I will love her too.

And if not, there are so many talented singers on our planet that should I, like a cat, live nine lives, it wouldn't be enough to listen to them all. She made you happy ? I am delighted to hear that.

So long,

M.-Th.