Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you're signed in to Youtube and click on the name of mikasoundsblog you can see when they last signed in and how many vids they've watched. Maybe also if you're not signed in

aaaah ok! Thanks!

I'm going now, it's vewy late :huglove:

Oops, I think I'm getting that video clip mixed up with photos from the magazine where he was getting fitted for his jacket, etc. Looks like the heads were finished in the video.

someone is getting older :fisch:

...to come over? :roftl:

:bonk:

it's been a while:naughty:

We'll never know if the tatoo change was a change of heart or a change of type :roftl:

:naughty: yeah, I guess we'll never know...but gif in you sig makes me think of possibilities :bleh:...hmm...yes, some things are better to stay unrevealed :naughty:

I don't know if I'm going a bit nuts here, but the dancing lights video and the friends and subcribers seemed to have disappeared from my screen!

The rest of it's still there, the comments and information box, but the videos gone walkabout:blink:!

I don't know if I'm going a bit nuts here, but the dancing lights video and the friends and subcribers seemed to have disappeared from my screen!

The rest of it's still there, the comments and information box, but the videos gone walkabout:blink:!

:blink: it's all there for me

Argh!! I spend a day out, and Meeks posts 3 blogs! :sneaky2:

I think I'll comment them all together... :naughty:

Anyway, I'll be away for 2 weeks, I hope he doesn't post 3 blogs a day, otherwise I'll need another 2 weeks to read them all when I come back! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

See ya! :bye:

Anyway, I'll be away for 2 weeks, I hope he doesn't post 3 blogs a day, otherwise I'll need another 2 weeks to read them all when I come back!

have a nice time!

see you marry "the original":naughty:

:bye:

Argh!! I spend a day out, and Meeks posts 3 blogs!

Anyway, I'll be away for 2 weeks, I hope he doesn't post 3 blogs a day, otherwise I'll need another 2 weeks to read them all when I come back! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

That's what happened to me :naughty:

I'm going away for two weeks too! But I have wireless at the hotel, so hopefully I can catch up every now and then :bleh:

Anyway, enjoy yourself wherever you're going!!! x x

Have a great time my baby pengu:wink2:

we sent this list to MS under the name of Dr. Seuss :naughty:

(changed the "he" parts to "you")

here are some reasons why you keep wearing that hat.

1. he is having more bad hair days than usual

2. his hair curling assistant has been sacked

3. its a bet

4. to distract us from Adele

5. to distract us from the twins

6. to distract us from nagging about the new album

7. Adele bought him it and he is wearing it to please her it happens all the time :bleh:

8. it was FREEEEE!! lol

9. Martin super glued it to his head on the bus while he was asleep for a laugh

10. it's a dress code of his new found religion

11. He's becoming bald

12. It makes him half an inch taller

13. He looks more like Indiana Jones with one..

14. He's gone big-headed and he's trying to hide it?

15. There are flowers growing out of his head

16. Uuuummmm ..... he is really Molly Meldrum in disguise ?

17. It's his "thinking cap". Without it he has those intense staring into space moments.

18. He thinks it makes him look like a cowboy

19- It makes morons like us write another 5 pages on this thread discussing it.

20. He's hiding an even smaller hat underneath it

21. He's hiding food underneath it

22- His haircurler can't be plugged into foreign plugs as he forgot the adapter at home very possible :bleh:

23. It's a fashion accessory. He has a matching wallet with manly angles.

24. He's keeping all his stuff there, not to carry that "man bag".

25. Someone told him it looked "nahce"

:bow:

:floor:

hey! wats up?

not much...just chillin' in my chair....bad day today. I am too weak to get around efficiently with my ankle, and my sister brought her friend (male) to our house and I...being unable to shower myself...was horrifyingly nasty and gross and it was early and I felt bad and I asked that he leave and maybe come back later, and she flipped out, well I went in the bathroom and she was extremely careless and left the floor soaking wet when she knew I was going in there and I slid and brought my weight down on my ankle really hard and then I started crying after hobbling into my bedroom and she left to go to a movie....basically she thought hanging with him was more important than caring for me. which scares me. and I am 18 and pretty able on my own, I hate being helpless...wow this thing is long :blink:

OMG MICHAEL PHELPS..WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I already have a twin in Real life...but you can be my MFC twinnlet..

:thumb_yello:

haha I told you because of your real twin. She must be an angel compared to you :naughty: No, she musn't xDD

But I can be your MFC twinlet if you want to...:thumb_yello: I'd love to be there to help you

Michael Phelps? I never knew how does he look like! **goes to find a picture** :naughty: But he must be really stressed...