Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I don't know, Mika finally posts on the subject nearest to my heart (buying way more books than you can possibly look at) then goes and mucks it up with dog and black magic comments.

That's exactly how I feel!!

*can't think of anything else to add*

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sssshhh! don't say his name out loud:shocked:

*is still under effect of the Potter books:blink:*

He-who-must-(not-)be-named is not Voldemort! Is *whispers* Voldemika!

And we must not be afraid!! Hermaryone here is ready to everything! Who's with me? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think Mika is talking nonsense on the dog so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those Shibas are too cute and at least it's not some freaky teacup breed.

I wouldn't begrudge him going to a breeder if he's serious about getting a dog and bringing it on the road with him. He needs something suitable and not just any mutt from a shelter is necessarily going to work.

No I am too kind to be vodooed lol (new word .. I am french but I think it makes sense .. you should understand ..)

Yes it makes sense. I like your new word. :naughty:

That's exactly how I feel!!

*can't think of anything else to add*

we are talking about the things that he write isn't? so now lets go to talk about the books ... he is buying but not haven time to read? at least is that what I understand with my crazy english :bleh:

we are talking about the things that he write isn't? so now lets go to talk about the books ... he is buying but not haven time to read? at least is that what I understand with my crazy english :bleh:

/portuguese mode on

Quanto a ler, não sei, mas ele diz é que não tem mais sítio onde os guardar, e está a amontoar os livros em pilhas enormes na sala dele! :naughty:

/portuguese mode off

He does the same thing as my dad. Geez, someday no-one will be able to find him...where will he be? Under a huge pile of books... :blink:

I think Mika is talking nonsense on the dog so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those Shibas are too cute and at least it's not some freaky teacup breed.

I wouldn't begrudge him going to a breeder if he's serious about getting a dog and bringing it on the road with him. He needs something suitable and not just any mutt from a shelter is necessarily going to work.

Yes it makes sense. I like your new word. :naughty:

Good, responsible breeders wouldn't sell him a dog, especially no Shiba. However Shiba's can perfectly handle long trips, I don't see Mika getting up even EARLIER to walk 2 hours with the dog and give him enough attention. Apart from that, the Shiba is very difficult to raise, and any responsible breeder would realise that Mika does not have the time to raise the dog so probably someone else would have to do it for him.

So far my rant, yes I've studied dog behaviour and breeding well enough:naughty:

yep that's it! :thumb_yello:

/portuguese mode on

Quanto a ler, não sei, mas ele diz é que não tem mais sítio onde os guardar, e está a amontoar os livros em pilhas enormes na sala dele! :naughty:

/portuguese mode off

muito bem, temos uma tradutora aqui! :naughty:

do you speak portuguese Neeve?

um, :blush-anim-cl: a little...I speak Spanish so that helps, and I'm teaching myself Portuguese..I'm moving to Portugal in 3 weeks to teach English for a year! :biggrin2: And SOMEDAY I want to go to Brazil :naughty::thumb_yello:

do you speak portuguese Neeve?

Neeve speaks perrrfect portuguese! :thumb_yello:

Btw, a bit off topic, when are you coming to Portugal, Neeve?

*edit*

Nevermind, just read your last post... LOL

um, :blush-anim-cl: a little...I speak Spanish so that helps, and I'm teaching myself Portuguese..I'm moving to Portugal in 3 weeks to teach English for a year! :biggrin2: And SOMEDAY I want to go to Brazil :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh that's great, I'm teaching myself english, hehe I never have a class :bleh:

I never went to Portugal but I'm sure you will love, I never goes out of Brazil, but I want to travel to a lot of place, someday, who knows? :thumb_yello:

Aaah Westies, I know some Westies.

They got a big sense of humour. He's brave, never gives up, not reserved, always in for a game and can handle every situation. Hij loves to play, run and go out. He loves long walks and likes to have the unshared attention of it's owner. He likes everyone. Westies are very present. He's less aggressive than other terriers, knows what he wants, makes that clear but never bites without a reason.

So do you think that I'd relate well to them then? LOL!!!

Good, responsible breeders wouldn't sell him a dog, especially no Shiba. However Shiba's can perfectly handle long trips, I don't see Mika getting up even EARLIER to walk 2 hours with the dog and give him enough attention. Apart from that, the Shiba is very difficult to raise, and any responsible breeder would realise that Mika does not have the time to raise the dog so probably someone else would have to do it for him.

I wouldn't give Mika a dog either, but someone will, especially if he makes those big puppy eyes at them. :naughty:

I think Mika's got a lot more time than I do to raise a dog...not to mention an entire entourage of family members and staff at his beck and call. But yeah if it really isn't something he can manage, hopefully a breeder will talk some sense into him.

Neeve speaks perrrfect portuguese! :thumb_yello:

Btw, a bit off topic, when are you coming to Portugal, Neeve?

*edit*

Nevermind, just read your last post... LOL

:roftl: yeah...."perfect"...maybe after a while living in Lisbon :wink2: we'll see!!! we'll have to have an MFC reunion some time :blush-anim-cl:

oh that's great, I'm teaching myself english, hehe I never have a class

I never went to Portugal but I'm sure you will love, I never goes out of Brazil, but I want to travel to a lot of place, someday, who knows?

Ooh cool! you have good English! :thumb_yello: Brazil is a biiiiiiiiig country, you have lots to see there :naughty: You'll have plenty of chances to travel in the future I'm sure!! :wink2:

WHOOO! he finally did a blog! :shocked: so is he back in london then?

i think somethings wrong with my computer coz it keeps saying 'no comments', even though ive commented and i know u guys have!! :bleh:

and it says he posted his blog at 6.35, and im pretty sure i checked at 7ish, and there was no blog!!

my stupid computers so slow!:furious:

i think somethings wrong with my computer coz it keeps saying 'no comments', even though ive commented and i know u guys have!! :bleh:

He has to approve the comments before they appear. It could take hours. Maybe not even until some time tomorrow. There's nothing wrong with your computer. :wink2:

WHOOO! he finally did a blog! :shocked: so is he back in london then?

and it says he posted his blog at 6.35, and im pretty sure i checked at 7ish, and there was no blog!!

my stupid computers so slow!:furious:

Mine says no comments as well. I don't think he's approved them yet :wink2:

I did, has it not come up yet?

You've commented here or in the blog?

There are no comments there yet, I was talking about here in the thread! :bleh: I "kinda" talked about the socks on my comment to the blog, too!

He has to approve the comments before they appear. It could take hours. Maybe not even until some time tomorrow. There's nothing wrong with your computer. :wink2:

he has to approve them??:blink:

so he actually has to READ every single comment?? wow!!

This happened before when it said 0 comments.

He must have a box to tick or leave blank about whether he wants to view the posts before they are posted publically.

I have a blog on wordpress too, you can choose if you want the comments to be displayed on the site automatically, or only after you approve them (you can also delete them and unapprove any comment whenever you want to).

BUT, the thing is, you don't NEED to read the comment, you can just click on the "approve comment" button that appears next to it.

Maybe he reads them all after they're approved, and then he deletes the ones he doesn't like or that are offensive/spam/etc.. :wink2: