Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is probably not reading the comments yet today....look way down the bottom...someone is looking for his friend in China, email addy and everything included. That has GOT to go. Once that goes, we can be sure Mika is online checking comments.:mf_rosetinted:

What, you mean that it's worse than all the hundreds that decided to write their email addy (and their comments approved) when Mika did his "Where am I" competition and said that they should leave their emails in the comment fields? (no doubt meaning in the form that you fill in to post):naughty::roftl:

What, you mean that it's worse than all the hundreds that decided to write their email addy (and their comments approved) when Mika did his "Where am I" competition and said that they should leave their emails in the comment fields? (no doubt meaning in the form that you fill in to post):naughty::roftl:

:lmfao:

Not long and Mika in all his altruism will agree to donate all the comments space to lost dogs and found gloves announcements :roftl::roftl:

ommmmmmmmmm nom nom nom.

*munches on muffin*

:roftl: haha! gmmmm..Kresteeeene! ñam ñam

*munching a milanesa*

I have a question...what a 'munchkin' is supposed to be?

(Mika's baby's gonna be named like that and I have no idea!):blink:

I know there is a Metal one here (from Australia...if I'm not wrong...)

:roftl: haha! gmmmm..Kresteeeene! ñam ñam

*munching a milanesa*

I have a question...what a 'munchkin' is supposed to be?

(Mika's baby's gonna be named like that and I have no idea!):blink:

I know there is a Metal one here (from Australia...if I'm not wrong...)

well my family refers to small children as munchkins, so a small person. but it is a funnyh name :naughty:

what is a milanesa?

I think that "breaded" is the word that you're looking for...like an escalope?

Hahah, yes, probably. I didn't know 'cause it's not a totally literal translation! Milanesas are pretty much like escalopes.

I guess I missed the "Meals" chapter in my English lessons, ages ago! :naughty:

Pfffff, please refrain from useless chatter while we wait for next blog installment.:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

We need more blogs. Do you think he is on holidays already?He could at least have the decency to let us know, don't you think? And please leave a phone to contact you mister.

Pfffff, please refrain from useless chatter while we wait for next blog installment.:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

We need more blogs. Do you think he is on holidays already?He could at least have the decency to let us know, don't you think? And please leave a phone to contact you mister.

Talking about milanesas is just a consequence of the lack of new blogs. It's Mika's fault!

:roftl:

Now seriously are comments disappearing now?! The "Welcome to Syria" one had 250 comments or more? I guess it was 300 something :shocked::blink:

Am I hallucinating? Is this the blogless state Im in? :naughty: