Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Meh, okay, i'll wait for the jokers then :bleh:

Where are the jokers??? And I saw a vlog and then I saw a blog and then the blog disappeared? I don't see anything about dr. seuss......

i'm ready....anyone else?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I changed my post. Lol, Mika said she was studying in China right?

But now it is vacation, so I guess she was with them, and she looks actually more like Zuleika, from what I can see, than Yasmine.

I think it looks like her as well. She looks younger and has a fringe so unless Mika's got any other sisters we don't know of, I think it's her :naughty:

Where are the jokers??? And I saw a vlog and then I saw a blog and then the blog disappeared? I don't see anything about dr. seuss......

i'm ready....anyone else?

They combined the two blogs now

As for the other plan, I'll do it now. :naughty:

He's done it again hasn't he? There was another blog (not the Playing with light one) and I commented on it - and it's disappeared!!:blink:

It's combined now with the video :wink2:

He's done it again hasn't he? There was another blog (not the Playing with light one) and I commented on it - and it's disappeared!!:blink:

What was the blog about, then?

I think it looks like her as well. She looks younger and has a fringe so unless Mika's got any other sisters we don't know of, I think it's her :naughty:

oh come on,obviously it's fortuné:rolls_eyes:

Okay, me too. At least there will be two "very strange" comments for the Meeks.....poor boy. Maybe he won't even approve them. :wink2:

We'll see. I mentioned that I like the title of his new album. :naughty: I hope he won't faint.

I had prepared my comment before, and silly enough, coincidentally the first bit even fits the actual vlog :doh:

Okay, me too. At least there will be two "very strange" comments for the Meeks.....poor boy. Maybe he won't even approve them. :wink2:

Yey! :punk: And if it would let me comment his blogs I would send one too, but I can't *sigh*

:lmfao:Seriously... did you leave comments about Dr. Seuss??? AAaarrghhh... it's like I really wanted to... but now I don't dare!!!! :naughty:

Yey! :punk: And if it would let me comment his blogs I would send one too, but I can't *sigh*

send it here or pm me!

i'll post it under another name,or your name if you like:wink2:

He's incorporated it with the vlog now - it's the written comment

I just came back to say I found it:naughty:.

Wish he'd been around when we did school trips to big houses, we would have had fun sliding down the bannisters:roftl::roftl::roftl:.