• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ECHO....ECHo....ECho....Echo....echo :biggrin2:

Can anyone hear me :naughty:

YES!

wait...it's midday in Australia, why there aren't people here?? :blink:

Came here to say hello...last time I visited a foreign thread, it was the Italian's and I had to write in Italian! (it was not easy....pff! I'm glad to write in english again, I'm way much fluent this way, the fluent I'm not speaking I am while writing on the MFC, haha)

I thought about you because I was saying hi to anybody in a thread, and I wrote: "G'Day!"...and then I remembered the english class about a story that happened in Australia that involved an alligator (or it was a crocodrile?)

well, i wish you a great day wherever you are, missing Aussies!

bye Tanya :huglove:

:sneaky2::bow:

I have to go too

And I can't find my tshirt with the stars and exclamation marks on it, and that's the one I WANT to wear today! :tears:

(:woot_jump:)

Damn... did you end up finding it?

TAH DAH! *giggles like 13 year old fangirly*

TheKooks.jpg

Noice!!!

Ours is all ages... I think...

Nice one Teegs! [/color]

*joins in jumping*....fellow workers think I'm nuts!!!!

*cackles hysterically*

Oh yeah!

I'm surprised Bianca hasn't slapped me yet...

*jumps with Tanya and Bianca*

YES!

wait...it's midday in Australia' date=' why there aren't people here?? :blink:

Came here to say hello...last time I visited a foreign thread, it was the Italian's and I had to write in Italian! (it was not easy....pff! I'm glad to write in english again, I'm way much fluent this way, the fluent I'm not speaking I am while writing on the MFC, haha)

I thought about you because I was saying hi to anybody in a thread, and I wrote: "G'Day!"...and then I remembered the english class about a story that happened in Australia that involved an alligator (or it was a crocodrile?)

bye Tanya :huglove:[/color']

Most people would be at university or work... We're mostly on here during the night...

I'm at home cause I'm on holidays...

*laughs at TV*

Darren Hayes just said Chrislyn looked sexy... :naughty::das:

So far, on Oz Idol it's been:

# You're the Voice (Andrew G was a bit disappointed that it didn't ft. bagpipes... I was a bit too...)

# Chains (damn Chrislyn can sing!)

# Tom did Light Surrounding You (I think that's what the song's called)...

I got quite excited to hear Thanh do a John Farnham song, cos the minute I heard his audition I thought he sounded just like Farnsy. But it wasn't quite as good as it could have been. Chrislyn was amazing, as usual. Tom was less than brilliant, as usual...

Wes totally and completely rocked the joint. He's just brilliant. Teale wasn't bad, Sophie's I missed cos my 11yr old came out complaining about his sore knee (ft huge scrapes and scratches caused by coming off his bike earlier in the day). I've caught up with it today on the Idol site and it was actually a lot better than I expected. Luke didn't murder Chisel, thankfully, I didn't like the song Roshani did but I thought she sang it well although she seemed very nervous (for her). Mark was good, but then he usually is. And I really didn't like Madam's performance. It so didn't suit her voice and her style, but I still think she's great.

Did everyone watching Idol hear Love Today in the ad for that new Kate Hudson Movie!

I didn't see the ad for the Kate Hudson movie in the ad breaks, but definitely heard Love Today on Rove when they were talking to that comedian who's in the Kate Hudson movie. I was going "It's Love Today! OMG, they're playing Mika!!"

I'm a bit disappointed and relieved for them not doing it... though I was a bit disappointed with Madam... though Sophie did a good job!

Yep, I agree!

Sophie was better this week...but I wasn't a fan of the slowed down version of Don't Hold Back!

OMG now Don't tell me you didn't hear LT on Rove!!!!

I was surprised by it but quite impressed with it... But, cos I missed it, I also missed the bit about her and Darren in workshop and what the judges said to her afterwards. I'll have to wait till later in the week for someone to put the whole bit up on youtube, cos the Aus Idol site just has the performances, not the other bits. And I've checked youtube today and it's only got her performance.

And YES, I heard LT on Rove!!!! *points up*

Yeah, Sophie should probably have been booted last week!

I agree that Sophie should have been booted last week, but in a way I'm glad she wasn't cos it was good to hear her do something more like herself. I think that's the shame with the people who get booted early..., we don't get a chance to hear more of their repertoire and different sides to them. If Madam had done last night's performance at the final 12 deciders, she might not have made it. It just goes to show that song choice, arrangement, and choosing they style you're going to sing it in, can count just as much as the actual delivery of the song.

btw, re signatures - I have to confess that 99% of the time I don't even look at them. So people could put all sorts of things in their siggies and it would be a complete waste of effort for me :roftl:

I can't ignore them, but it's easy enough to disable them. I'm currently only offended by things people write - if they are extremely aggressive and rude about something for instance. That's less easy to ignore... but is possible.

Hey Romis. Well my kid's are on holidays now, so the 11yr old had the computer this morning, and then it took me hours to catch up with all of my subscribed threads as well as watching the Idol vlogs.

*waves to everyone* Hi there folks! I'm sorry I missed your birthday Kelz. I will have to find your birthday thread later and make a contribution there but just for now... Happy Belated Birthday!

Teegs, I'm gonna be up in Bowral this weekend... Anywhere near you? (I know, I know, I'll go and google it...)

Hello, my name is Tanya and I'm a Mikaholic :roftl:

:glasses2: admitting your addiction is one thing - but do you want to be cured?

Chicken season!:chkn:

It's always :chkn: season

*apologises to Silver for stealing dances* :sorry:

:naughty:It's OK, she needs the exercise

YES!

Romi!!!!!! Long time no see....how have you been? :huglove:

There's still no one here :no:

Noice!!!

Ours is all ages... I think...

Oh yeah!

I'm surprised Bianca hasn't slapped me yet...

*jumps with Tanya and Bianca*

:biggrin2:

I hate all ages gigs!

Oh please...Bianca is more excited than the two of us put together!!

I got quite excited to hear Thanh do a John Farnham song, cos the minute I heard his audition I thought he sounded just like Farnsy. But it wasn't quite as good as it could have been. Chrislyn was amazing, as usual. Tom was less than brilliant, as usual...

*agrees with all*

Wes totally and completely rocked the joint. He's just brilliant. Teale wasn't bad, Sophie's I missed cos my 11yr old came out complaining about his sore knee (ft huge scrapes and scratches caused by coming off his bike earlier in the day). I've caught up with it today on the Idol site and it was actually a lot better than I expected. Luke didn't murder Chisel, thankfully, I didn't like the song Roshani did but I thought she sang it well although she seemed very nervous (for her). Mark was good, but then he usually is. And I really didn't like Madam's performance. It so didn't suit her voice and her style, but I still think she's great.

He always does!

Oh, poor bugger...is he ok?

Roshani's song choice was a bit weird but she did do it well as did Luke with Chisel.

*agrees with Mark and Madam*

I didn't see the ad for the Kate Hudson movie in the ad breaks, but definitely heard Love Today on Rove when they were talking to that comedian who's in the Kate Hudson movie. I was going "It's Love Today! OMG, they're playing Mika!!"

:naughty:...I squealed like a fangirl when I heard it! Pathetic aren't we!

I was surprised by it but quite impressed with it... But, cos I missed it, I also missed the bit about her and Darren in workshop and what the judges said to her afterwards. I'll have to wait till later in the week for someone to put the whole bit up on youtube, cos the Aus Idol site just has the performances, not the other bits. And I've checked youtube today and it's only got her performance.

I think Sophie did very well this week, I just wasn't sold on the slowed down version is all.

I'm racking my brain trying to remember what he said to her....he was asking her what had happened to the girl they met in London and she was saying how she changed herself trying to please everyone else.

And YES, I heard LT on Rove!!!! *points up*

:biggrin2:

I agree that Sophie should have been booted last week, but in a way I'm glad she wasn't cos it was good to hear her do something more like herself. I think that's the shame with the people who get booted early..., we don't get a chance to hear more of their repertoire and different sides to them. If Madam had done last night's performance at the final 12 deciders, she might not have made it. It just goes to show that song choice, arrangement, and choosing they style you're going to sing it in, can count just as much as the actual delivery of the song.

I agree....I think they should get a free hit the first week at least. Sort of like Big Brother where no one gets evicted in the first week. Give them one performance show with no pressure before they start the voting.

I would have to agree about Madam....song choice has always been vital on Idol. Quite a few Idols have gone after picking obscure songs!

admitting your addiction is one thing - but do you want to be cured?

It's always :chkn: season

It's OK, she needs the exercise

Silver! :huglove:

Hell No!:bleh:

True!

What sort of exercise are you talking about ma'am?