I'm back! I knew i wouldn't be away for long!

Sarah_loves_mika

I took a bit of a break from the MFC a few months ago, and now things are all going smoothly for me in life i wanna come back!

So i hope you'll all accept me back, that you'll recognise me from before, and that i can catch up with all the new things that have happened while i was away. :bleh:

Hmmm... Now i just need to get a new avatar, play a bit of Mika on my iPod and it'll be like i never went. It was silly of me to leave - i just needed to make a bit more of an effort to fit in. So i'll try!

Hello MFC!!!!!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a bit of a break from the MFC a few months ago, and now things are all going smoothly for me in life i wanna come back!

So i hope you'll all accept me back, that you'll recognise me from before, and that i can catch up with all the new things that have happened while i was away. :bleh:

Hmmm... Now i just need to get a new avatar, play a bit of Mika on my iPod and it'll be like i never went. It was silly of me to leave - i just needed to make a bit more of an effort to fit in. So i'll try!

YAY!

*sings christmas carols*

:wub2:

Hello Sarah,I understand u that happen to all of us thought...

WELLCOME BACK!!!:bye::bye: