The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

• 2 weeks later...
Just sneaking around:teehee:

MFC seems a treasure island, I'm always finding hidden threads that I have never seen... and they exist for years!:biggrin2:

:naughty:

Mika mail seems so much fun! but im poor right now so hopefully soon....

Still waiting for my parcel from Argentina :tears: The post seems to take so long :sad:

hmm well since last summer I've sent out 2 Mika mails & NEVER got nothing in return :dunno::badmood::(

it's not fair at all £150 (almost) wasted on nada

at least saying oh I can't do it now maybe another time would be great not let me send a parcel then send me nothing

I don't fancy doing it again anytime soon o_0

I've also sent out some of the Mika hearts bracelets & not got nada in return either o_0

:boxed::aah: I'm NOT a very happy bunny right now!!!

I'd take a delayed mm over no mm anyday

I do understand the frustration though one of mine from about a year & a half ago took 3 months to arrive mega frustrating!!!

Edited by DarkLight
typos

hmm well since last summer I've sent out 2 Mika mails & NEVER got nothing in return :dunno::badmood::(

at least saying oh I can't do it now maybe another time would be great not let me send a parcel then send me nothing

I've also sent out some of the Mika hearts bracelets & not got nada in return either o_0

I do understand the frustration though one of mine from about a year & a half ago took 3 months to arrive mega frustrating!!!

Oh ... hunny I'm sorry to hear that ... that's not fair at all ... :( I mean mine was too Aussie land and it wasn't cheap to send it let alone what I bought for it ... but I never wouldn't have sent something ... you've just had bad luck :huglove::flowers2:

I've received most of my parcels - it has always been delays in the post that have been the problem.:sneaky2:

But I must admit I would never spend anywhere near the amounts you have been talking about, it is only meant to be an exchange of little gifts and sweets between Mika fans.

Postage to Australia has been the biggest expense - you have to keep an eye on the weight :wink2:.

i agree.

same thing happened to me. i've sent my second MM to Holland and never got anything in return. it's been a year and a half now. not cool:thumbdown:

i've lost my faith in MM:sad: so i'm not doing it again.

:shocked: thats ALOT of money!!!

this kinda stuff will destroy Mika Mail!!! :sneaky2:... i would feel so awful not sending anything back...:boxed:

(maybe shes dead or something? =s does she still come online?)

this kinda stuff will destroy Mika Mail!!! :sneaky2:... i would feel so awful not sending anything back...:boxed:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Sorry...I just have to laugh...:teehee:

I think it's ok to say nicknames of those people, so that the rest of us know, not to make the same mistake and exchange MM with them. If they have an explaination, they can just come on this thread and say that...:dunno:

i agree.

same thing happened to me. i've sent my second MM to Holland and never got anything in return. it's been a year and a half now. not cool:thumbdown:

Really? Who was it from Holland then?

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Sorry...I just have to laugh...:teehee:

I think it's ok to say nicknames of those people, so that the rest of us know, not to make the same mistake and exchange MM with them. If they have an explaination, they can just come on this thread and say that...:dunno:

what!? i was being serious! :boxed:

(..but ya i know it sounds funny! :aah:)

Really? Who was it from Holland then?

oww did i offend you?:roftl: sorry!

I'm sure it's nothing to do with countries.:thumb_yello: i just didn't want to write her name down cause what hurts most is i'd consider her "as my friend", I thought i knew her and we shared something on here for a while.:boxed:

but if you want to know, you can check the MM list. i have no intention of keeping this a secret anymore. not after she ignored my messages and still posts on forums.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with countries.:thumb_yello: i just didn't want to write her name down cause what hurts most is i'd consider her "as my friend", I thought i knew her and we shared something on here for a while.:boxed:

but if you want to know, you can check the MM list. i have no intention of keeping this a secret anymore. not after she ignored my messages and still posts on forums.

Did you want me to send you a little MM parcel ... I don't like to think of someone being disappointed .... you don't have to send anything in return ... I just feel like doing it ... I'd offer to do one for Darklight too ... but she lives in the UK ... and I'm not sure she'd want one from the same place lol :aah:

Let us know anyway .... :thumb_yello:

Did you want me to send you a little MM parcel ... I don't like to think of someone being disappointed .... you don't have to send anything in return ... I just feel like doing it ... I'd offer to do one for Darklight too ... but she lives in the UK ... and I'm not sure she'd want one from the same place lol :aah:

Let us know anyway .... :thumb_yello:

Lol, thanks that's very sweet of you but no!

it's not about getting some goodies it's about trusting someone and being fooled:sad:

i feel bad when i get enough good stuff and being so slow!

can never imagine not sending it after promised...

i sent things out to Romania before but i got no news of it from my frd :dunno:

i think the postman's lost it :sad:

i feel bad for her too :sad:

No you didn't :roftl: Was just being curious :naughty:

Oh ... hunny I'm sorry to hear that ... that's not fair at all ... :( I mean mine was too Aussie land and it wasn't cheap to send it let alone what I bought for it ... but I never wouldn't have sent something ... you've just had bad luck huglove: flowers2:

yup I sure did twice that's the sucky thing:boxed: once is bad enough but twice :boxed:

I've received most of my parcels - it has always been delays in the post that have been the problem.:sneaky2

But I must admit I would never spend anywhere near the amounts you have been talking about, it is only meant to be an exchange of little gifts and sweets between Mika fans.

Postage to Australia has been the biggest expense - you have to keep an eye on the weight :wink2:.

well it was certainly a lot of money yes postage was irksome if i added the postage for both parcels thats almost £40 alone :shocked: I was stunned but there you go, you do indeed have to keep an eye on the weight yeah if it goes over a certain limit prices to post are crazy :boxed:

i agree.

yeah I don't blame you man, I don't really feel much like doing it again, I loved doing it but loosing all that money just irks you:boxed:

nah she still comes online (the 1st one sofimica) don't know about the 2nd

Edited by DarkLight
typo

I've received most of my parcels - it has always been delays in the post that have been the problem.:sneaky2:

I've got a suggestion... maybe tere should be a limit on the amount of money people spend? :dunno:

Ooooh yeah... Oz sucks when it cpmes to sending stuff here...

Didn't she get sick. Maybe that's the reason?

i feel bad for her too :sad:

Aww, that sucks. I feel so bad for everyone's exchanges that haven't worked out. :(

nah she still comes online (the 1st one sofimica) don't know about the 2nd

Have you tried PMing her? Or getting her attention on Twitter? (Or something along those lines.) She doesn't seem like a mean person!

----------

It's so sad that people's MMing experiences have turned sour. If it helps any, I'll send some people postcard from here (Canada)! Or is that just stupid? :aah:

Aww, that sucks. I feel so bad for everyone's exchanges that haven't worked out. :(

It's so sad that people's MMing experiences have turned sour. If it helps any, I'll send some people postcard from here (Canada)! Or is that just stupid? :aah:[/color]

we didn't exchange things, it was only me saying that i was sending her stuff, but that still sucks tho :sad:

and it isn't stupid at all!!!

it's so sweet and nice of you indeed! :wub2: