The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

so i got a phone call at work today, telling me that i received a box.

i couldn't wait to get home to open it, time went by soooooooooooo slow

finally, i got home and saw my Mikamail from Droopsy (Belgium) waiting for me on the kitchen table!!!!!!

mikamail1a.jpg

i opened it up and this cute picture of mika was just waiting for me :naughty:

mikamail2.jpg

i got everything out and found a lovely letter, an early christmas card and some gorgeous pics of a popstar that i barely know :mf_rosetinted:

mikamail3.jpg

i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a Tintin metal box! OMG! it is gorgeous!

mikamail4.jpg

What better way to say "Belgium" then Tintin and chocolates???

mikamail5.jpg

mikamail6.jpg

Even Mysha my dog, had a gift in my Mika mail. she's already wearing it, but she won't stop long enough for me to take her picture.

mikamail8.jpg

here is what was inside my tin Tintin box. Droopsy had taken the time to wrap little gifts inside. it felt like Christmas :wub2:

mikamail9.jpg

mikamail10.jpg

to be continued ...

Edited by guylainem123

the chocolates..... :fangurl: Droopsy assured me they had no calories whatsover! :mf_rosetinted:

mikamail11.jpg

mikamail12.jpg

do you think it was a coincidence that this was in the mikamail? :teehee:

i don't think so! hahaha

mikamail13.jpg

once i opened all my gifts, here is what my mikamail looked like:

mikamail16.jpg

mikamail15.jpg

i also got a booklet about belgium, waffle, magnets, cookies, nougat, chips, crackers, candies, postcards.... everything was just wonderful :swoon:

Thank you Droopsy!!! :huglove: i can't wait til you receive your Mika mail! :wub2:

Yay! :boing: I'm so glad it got to you okay and that you like it! :boing: Well 'okay', the box looks a wee bit damaged!!! :roftl: But everything seems to be there and that's the main thing :teehee:

PS: I told you the cote d'or bouchee was heaven! :drool:

oh they are :swoon:

i am spacing my "eating" to make it last a long time :naughty:

OMG, Guy, that's an amazing Mika Mail!!

Guylaine, that is such an awesome Mika Mail I don't know what to say :shocked:

i know! i know! :swoon:

Hahaha, you're better than me! :roftl: I'd be too curious and try everything immediately :roftl:

oh i am curious! but i also realise that if i do that, my mikamail will be gone too fast :tears:

btw, i laughed so hard this morning. on the news, they were talking about/ showing something that i put in your mikamail :teehee:

i know! i know! :swoon:

oh i am curious! but i also realise that if i do that, my mikamail will be gone too fast :tears:

btw, i laughed so hard this morning. on the news, they were talking about/ showing something that i put in your mikamail :teehee:

On the news?! Can't wait to see what that is then :naughty:

On the news?! Can't wait to see what that is then :naughty:

:naughty: yes, on the news... it's being sold as a fundraiser for something... not going to tell anymore :no::fisch::aah:

btw, i had the paprika chips tonight (yum!!!) :biggrin2: (and 1 guylian chocolate!)

I just found this thread and it seems so cool! :aah:

But I dunno what my mom will say when I get a package from someone I've never meet before, lol :roftl:

I'm gonna think about signing up :)

well, to tell you the truth, i waited a few years before joining the Mika Mail.

i've been a member for over 3 years now & felt comfortable enough to give my home address to my mikamail partner. i will join again, but i will always choose people i've known for a while. i just feel better that way.

take your time, get to know people first :thumb_yello:

:naughty: yes, on the news... it's being sold as a fundraiser for something... not going to tell anymore :no::fisch::aah:

btw, i had the paprika chips tonight (yum!!!) :biggrin2: (and 1 guylian chocolate!)

Ooooh, so? Did the paprika flavor remind you of something you have? Or was it a completely new experience? :teehee: I can't believe they don't have this everywhere, it's yummy!

I just found this thread and it seems so cool! :aah:

But I dunno what my mom will say when I get a package from someone I've never meet before, lol :roftl:

I'm gonna think about signing up :)

well, to tell you the truth, i waited a few years before joining the Mika Mail.

i've been a member for over 3 years now & felt comfortable enough to give my home address to my mikamail partner. i will join again, but i will always choose people i've known for a while. i just feel better that way.

take your time, get to know people first :thumb_yello:

Yes, I totally agree with this:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
:boing: i hope you like it as much as i liked mine :blush-anim-cl:

the good news is, i'm off on Monday, so i'll be able to read/see what you think right away! :biggrin2:

Mwahahaha, I can't guarantee you're up already :roftl:

It says 11 AM my time :naughty: So I'll make my indesign class super short :naughty: I'm finished anyways but it wasn't yet perfect in my eyes so I should be out of there early :naughty:

Almost! Monday! :boing:

p.s. the tucs are gone... yum :naughty:

in the little box that you were wondering how the chocolates looked, there was 5 pieces of chocolates, some dark, some white & some chocolate milk yum yum yum :biggrin2:

next on my hit list... Mikado! :aah: