The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is SO cool :shocked: I'm in, add me :wub2:

I'm just a bit too busy with the Christmas cards right now, but I will be able to send something in January-February. Preferably someone from Europe (need to keep the costs down :mf_rosetinted:) and maybe a youngling or middle-ling, even though it doesn't really matter :biggrin2: I have tons of ideas already :mf_lustslow:

Wow, that is SO cool :shocked: I'm in, add me :wub2:

I'm just a bit too busy with the Christmas cards right now, but I will be able to send something in January-February. Preferably someone from Europe (need to keep the costs down :mf_rosetinted:) and maybe a youngling or middle-ling, even though it doesn't really matter :biggrin2: I have tons of ideas already :mf_lustslow:

heya^^

I`m in too pls:blush-anim-cl:

marianna *we are golden* andme paired up:teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

Current MMers

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

SerenaLovesMika (England) - STEP (Belgium)

caramella93 (Poland) - Sally789

IngeGOLDEN (Holland) - suisuimeko (China)

Nightbird (GER) - Mika's boo (NY)

egita (Latvia) - silver (UK)

Glitterdreams (Chile) - astor (UK)

Hippieibbie (Denmark) - Sarah_Lollipop (UK)

Anney - WeAreGolden

nas (Barbados) - soangel (Australia)

and these lovely MMers want to participate and are looking for willing partners:

Superstar (USA)

Mom4Mika (USA) [(actually 3 people - Jamie (MFCer) & her two daughters (12&14)

Pideh (Sweden)

itoldher (Mexico)

CrazyChloe15 (England)

ilseh1983 (Belgium)

AndyFerrari (Brazil)

DuMika (Hungary)

mikahepburn (Vietnam)

Kendellex3 (Northern Ireland)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure if this is an appropriate thread for this but I'll give it a go.

I posted on the MFC penpals thread about two months ago but it's not active anymore. Is the idea of Mika Mail that you send each other packages of anything you like or can you be just penpals? I'd be interested in writing letters with someone, but I really don't think I can do the package thing. :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure if this is an appropriate thread for this but I'll give it a go.

I posted on the MFC penpals thread about two months ago but it's not active anymore. Is the idea of Mika Mail that you send each other packages of anything you like or can you be just penpals? I'd be interested in writing letters with someone, but I really don't think I can do the package thing. :blush-anim-cl:

Well the answer really is that as the thread names suggest, it's here for packages, and the Penpal thread is if you just want to write. But having said that, someone here might be happy to write to you.

It's a pity the penpal thread isn't active :sad:

Well the answer really is that as the thread names suggest, it's here for packages, and the Penpal thread is if you just want to write. But having said that, someone here might be happy to write to you.

It's a pity the penpal thread isn't active :sad:

Thanks for the quick response and clearing things out for me! :thumb_yello:

Well, it was worth the shot. :naughty: Just thought I'd pop here quickly, I don't really see the point in bumping the penpals thread because it's been inactive for so long. It's a pity indeed, I guess not that many people are interested in writing letters anymore. :dunno: I'd love to start doing it again so if anyone's interested feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the quick response and clearing things out for me! :thumb_yello:

Well, it was worth the shot. :naughty: Just thought I'd pop here quickly, I don't really see the point in bumping the penpals thread because it's been inactive for so long. It's a pity indeed, I guess not that many people are interested in writing letters anymore. :dunno: I'd love to start doing it again so if anyone's interested feel free to contact me.

but you write to us everyday..!:shocked::aah:

jk! it's def a different experience receiving a letter in the mail - it was so awesome getting all those christmas cards..:wub2: i just have a hard time wrapping my head around what you might write in snail mail because by the time it reaches the person things would've changed or you might even have discussed it in a pm or whatever...maybe exchanging paper-based 'stuff' (cards, art, etc) would be more :dunno: i would def be interested in doing that...:blush-anim-cl:

but you write to us everyday..!:shocked::aah:

jk! it's def a different experience receiving a letter in the mail - it was so awesome getting all those christmas cards..:wub2:i just have a hard time wrapping my head around what you might write in snail mail because by the time it reaches the person things would've changed or you might even have discussed it in a pm or whatever...maybe exchanging paper-based 'stuff' (cards, art, etc) would be more :dunno: i would def be interested in doing that...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that's definitely a 'problem', if you can call it that. :blush-anim-cl: I just love writing and receiving letters! I already do Postcrossing but they're only postcards that you send to random people across the globe, and the problem with that is that you really don't get to know them. You just send them a postcard and that's pretty much it.

But yeah, I agree - exchanging stuff like that with letters would be very nice. (Are you by any chance referring to my "therapy works" as my brother so kindly phrased it? :naughty: ) If you're up for it let me know! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that's definitely a 'problem', if you can call it that. :blush-anim-cl: I just love writing and receiving letters! I already do Postcrossing but they're only postcards that you send to random people across the globe, and the problem with that is that you really don't get to know them. You just send them a postcard and that's pretty much it.

But yeah, I agree - exchanging stuff like that with letters would be very nice. (Are you by any chance referring to my "therapy works" as my brother so kindly phrased it? :naughty: ) If you're up for it let me know! :blush-anim-cl:

that's exactly what i had in mind actually! :blush-anim-cl:

yea i am tote up for it - so bring it on! :aah:

please let me know how we'll do this :aah: