Yeah she is a real cow. :aah:

Sienna I was thinking the same thing about the innovations of the writers when I was watching it yesterday. The reactions of all the characters are so implausible on paper but somehow they weave the story to make it believable. Not only are the characters sympathetic to Dexter's behaviour but the audience is as well.

I think Dexter is falling in love with Lumen. Michael Hall is such an amazing actor the way he conveyed, not only that, but the shock in his realization of it, in his eyes.

I don't think it's too soon after Rita's death because he wasn't really in love with Rita. He was just trying to emulate a normal life and I think being protective of her and guilty about her fate was about as far as his emotions went where she was concerned.

I don't know how much is going to happen between him and Lumen however because she is too traumatized and even though she is caught up in eliminating her tormentors, I don't know if she'd be able to ignore the fact that she's dealing with a serial killer.

Hmmmmm, I must say I didn't even look at it like that anymore (concerning rita)... You may be right.. interesting

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow wow wow

How great was this episode? :shocked: It's getting so intense, I love it! The preview for next week's episode seemed great as well. BTW, that Jordan guy creeps me out!! :shocked:

Oh, I'm gonna see it tonight!:boing:

Wow wow wow

How great was this episode? :shocked: It's getting so intense, I love it! The preview for next week's episode seemed great as well. BTW, that Jordan guy creeps me out!! :shocked:

Seen it now!:biggrin2:

Oh yes, he is really distasteful!

At first I was so moved by how Dexter was dealing with the girls, finally came some human and logical reaction out of him and then came this really shocking ending of the episode! Jordan must have recognised Lumens voice!

Creepy it is!!!:shocked:

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in this season?

Seen it now!:biggrin2:

Oh yes, he is really distasteful!

At first I was so moved by how Dexter was dealing with the girls, finally came some human and logical reaction out of him and then came this really shocking ending of the episode! Jordan must have recognised Lumens voice!

Creepy it is!!!:shocked:

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in this season?

3 more now :thumb_yello: so 12 total

Yeah wow!!! Michael Hall is a brilliant actor. I really like Lumen so much better than any of the women that have ever been on this show.

So true!!!

Finally ! after all those sleezy characters..... :aah:

I like their interaction too. Not at first, but maybe it was meant that way.. There's good chemistry between them. I loved the scene with the gloves, how endearing!! :aah: I really wonder what them two will mean for the future of the show :teehee: And that creepy stalking guy. Yeah, I'm not good with names this season. The one that's always filming them and such.... excitinggggg... And deb getting close to the truth, ulalala! :teehee:

Yeah wow!!! Michael Hall is a brilliant actor. I really like Lumen so much better than any of the women that have ever been on this show.

Maybe she's the only possible match for him?

Partners in crime and love!:naughty:

So true!!!

Finally ! after all those sleezy characters..... :aah:

I like their interaction too. Not at first, but maybe it was meant that way.. There's good chemistry between them. I loved the scene with the gloves, how endearing!! :aah: I really wonder what them two will mean for the future of the show :teehee: And that creepy stalking guy. Yeah, I'm not good with names this season. The one that's always filming them and such.... excitinggggg... And deb getting close to the truth, ulalala! :teehee:

The intrigue is getting real thick!:teehee:

Thanks again Christine for teaching us about this spoiler boxes!:thumb_yello: Very stylish!

Some serious spoilers down there:mf_rosetinted:

I think Deb's gonna find out about dex's secret and she'll cover for him. or the writers wants us to think that cuz deb looks like she understands the mysterious killer's motives.

or

Lumen will take the blame for all murders. they have to put a face on these murders and Lumen will sacrifice this much for dex.

but my best guess is: somehow Dexter would pin this on Emily Birch. and Lumen and Dex both survives without getting caught. Lumen goes back to Minessota. (maybe she only slept with dexter as a side effect of her post traumatic syndrom or something:dunno:)

or...

any ideas?

Edited by dilek

Man I love him! He has the same humor dexter has :roftl: And just his entire expression. It's probably the eyebrows :teehee: And well yes, I knew he could sing from six feet under :teehee: (should watch that show again :wub2:)

That guy "I'm scared right now" :aah::roftl:

So typical, I'm not happy that lumen left :shun:

Btw, what is up with hollywood couples these weeks, now michael and carpenter are divorcing too? jeez :blink: And with the holidays so close...

Yeah, we were hoping for something more with them, weren't we?:naughty:

And he did look so genuinely sad when she said she was leaving...:teehee:I know he is a good actor but I guess I was caught up in the moment:blush-anim-cl:

The tension when Rita was standing there with gun and the two of them on the other side of the plastic cover was almost unbearable!:shocked:

Oh all these Hollywood couples, sigh.:aah: They say that a Hollywood marriage is long when it lasts more than a year, or was it a month?

Just kidding, I have no idea!:roftl:

Let's just hope they are not too unhappy!:wink2: