• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm, I saw it around three weeks ago!:blush-anim-cl:

But the fun quite fast wear off when I realised I had to wait all this long time for episode nr 2!:teehee:

Now only one more week to wait!:wink2:

Yeah i also saw it about a month ago and it was very annoying to realize that i will have to wait till the second episode... I wonder what happened next, the ending was pretty funny. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Three words.

Omlette du fromage!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I used to watch Dexter every single day on Cartoon Network. Then, sth happened to my TV program, Cartoon Network disappeared... and I have't seen Dexter since... sad story :teehee:

dexter faaaaaaans on MFC, yesss :aah::aah::aah:

When season 3 was airing, i missed first 5 or 6 episodes,

so i downloaded them.

Sat, and watched it one after another :shocked:

After, I went outside, and everyone had syringes in their hands,

and was trying to catch me.

Oh yes :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

psycho :blink:

Three words.

Omlette du fromage!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I used to watch Dexter every single day on Cartoon Network. Then, sth happened to my TV program, Cartoon Network disappeared... and I have't seen Dexter since... sad story :teehee:

:blink::blink:

I think you are getting confused between Dexter Laboratory cartoon and what we are originally discussing here which is Showtime's Dexter. :wink2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OMG!:shocked:

Have you seen episode 12 season 4?

Spoiler alert

The ending was absolutely devastating:boxed:...what will happen now?

There must be new episodes...right?:blink:

I KNOW! Omigod....:boxed:

I couldn't stop thinking about it. And it's just a show. Wow.

I know...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DON'T READ THE LIGHT BLUE TEXT

So yeah, I surely didn't expect this.. And I'm not happy with it either. I expected one of the kids to be dead/kidnapped... It was quite a disturbing image as well.. The weird part is... I didn't like rita anymore... But I didn't want her dead :aah: more like divorced or something:aah:

I don't see this happening! Dexter raising one or even 3 children?? I don't see how this will work... Well I'm guessing deb will be stuck with them a lot of the time...

Edited by Droopsy

I KNOW! Omigod....:boxed:

I couldn't stop thinking about it. And it's just a show. Wow.

Same here! I had to tell myself that it's just a show.:roftl:

Oh... those authors are good, aren't they?

I know...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DON'T READ THE LIGHT BLUE TEXT

So yeah, I surely didn't expect this.. And I'm not happy with it either. I expected one of the kids to be dead/kidnapped... It was quite a disturbing image as well.. The weird part is... I didn't like rita anymore... But I didn't want her dead :aah: more like divorced or something:aah:

I don't see this happening! Mika raising one or even 3 children?? I don't see how this will work... Well I'm guessing deb will be stuck with them a lot of the time...

Ahum...who's gonna raise the children you say!:naughty:

What the heart is full of....:wub2:

Same here! I had to tell myself that it's just a show.:roftl:

Oh... those authors are good, aren't they?

Ahum...who's gonna raise the children you say!:naughty:

What the heart is full of....:wub2:

LOL omg!! I'm sorry, I was still hyper because I had found out that I'll be seeing Mika on friday LOL, so yeah, what the heart is full of idd...:blush-anim-cl:

I even had to read my post 3 times cause I didn't see anything wrong :aah::roftl:

LOL omg!! I'm sorry, I was still hyper because I had found out that I'll be seeing Mika on friday LOL, so yeah, what the heart is full of idd...:blush-anim-cl:

I even had to read my post 3 times cause I didn't see anything wrong :aah::roftl:

:huglove:

It's lovely!:roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

:roftl: I didn't catch it the first time either. So funny.

I finally watched the season finale of Dexter last night. :shocked: I didn't see that coming at all! This is such a brilliant show and Michael Hall is amazing. I've been dreaming about him all week. :naughty:

:roftl: I didn't catch it the first time either. So funny.

I finally watched the season finale of Dexter last night. :shocked: I didn't see that coming at all! This is such a brilliant show and Michael Hall is amazing. I've been dreaming about him all week. :naughty:

I can understand that :naughty:

Is it wrong to have a crush on a serial killer? :teehee:

I meant to post this interview with Michael Hall and John Lithgow. MH looks so different with his haircut. He reminds me of Ewan McGregor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7hpA70tIM

Thank you for this interview!:thumb_yello:

When I saw the last episode I was in shock, and I went to the internet to see what other people thought about it. Maybe it sounds a little funny but on the other hand it's a very common and human reaction to find out what other people think. All I could find at the moment was a lame discussion on IMDB!:naughty:

Does anyone know when the next season is starting?

September 27th. :crybaby:

That's gonna be a long wait!:emot-sad:

And I don't think there's any hope for True Blood to start in a near future either, Alexander Skarsgård said in an interview that they should start recording in December. Another good series on hold.:blink:

Is it wrong to have a crush on a serial killer? :teehee:

I meant to post this interview with Michael Hall and John Lithgow. MH looks so different with his haircut. He reminds me of Ewan McGregor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7hpA70tIM

I dunno, I have to admit I'm always drawn to the... 'darker' personalities in movies and tv-shows unfortunately :naughty:

I mean have you watched six feet under?? I don't find him very attractive in that show :teehee: It's this weird complex creature in dexter which I find interesting.

Oh, the haircut reminds me, did you ever see pictures of him with a mustache?? Awful :roftl:

200811_michael-c-hall-moustache.jpg

Anyways, I always loved this little interview, it's very old, but I love the way he's looking into the camera

Dexter' star Hall being treated for cancer

:crybaby:

"Dexter" star Michael C. Hall is undergoing treatment for cancer and the disease is in remission, a spokesman said. "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care," Hall, 38, said Wednesday in a statement.

The actor was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, which is part of the body's immune system. The disease is considered highly treatable with the potential for full recovery

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/13/AR2010011303421.html