I mean have you watched six feet under?? I don't find him very attractive in that show :teehee: It's this weird complex creature in dexter which I find interesting.

I've never seen him in any other shows, but it's definitely the character that is appealing, strange to say. Thanks for the link to the video and the pic...the moustache. :aah:

Dexter' star Hall being treated for cancer

Oh that's terrible! :tears:

He will probably be okay but what a horrible thing to have to go through. One of my friends had non-Hodgkins lymphoma and it was a nightmare.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexter' star Hall being treated for cancer

:crybaby:

"Dexter" star Michael C. Hall is undergoing treatment for cancer and the disease is in remission, a spokesman said. "I feel fortunate to have been diagnosed with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and care," Hall, 38, said Wednesday in a statement.

The actor was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, which is part of the body's immune system. The disease is considered highly treatable with the potential for full recovery

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/13/AR2010011303421.html

I just read it this morning, wow.:boxed: I hope he'll be alright and I hope the treatment isn't too rough :boxed:

I just read it this morning, wow.:boxed: I hope he'll be alright and I hope the treatment isn't too rough :boxed:

Yeah, I read that too. :boxed: Luckily they discovered it in the early stages, so I really hope he'll make a full recovery!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG!:shocked: I know!!

I was so upset!!

I have. I was stunned.

And now I can't wait to see how the series will continue. What will he do, what about the kids?:shocked:

I KNOOOOOWW:shocked: Like I said before, I think...

*spoiler* (do we have such tags? I guess not)

...that the children will stay with deb a lot :boxed: I mean, what's he gonna do? And he can't get revenge you know... So... Will he become ... I dunno, depressed? Enraged? Emotionless? I really have no clue where this is going but I sure do hope the writers do! :aah:

I was thinking the same about Deb helping him to take care of the kids.

I think I've read somewhere on the internet that there will only be 5 seasons. Could that be right? :shocked:

I have no idea, I remember having read that Michael signed up for two more seasons... But I do have to say that they can't drag this out much longer... I'm actually 'glad' with the ending of season 4 because this will shake things up a little, finally!

I have no idea, I remember having read that Michael signed up for two more seasons... But I do have to say that they can't drag this out much longer... I'm actually 'glad' with the ending of season 4 because this will shake things up a little, finally!

He shouldn't get too normal. I like the way Dexter reacts to normal situations. :naughty:

To me this was one of the funniest scenes ever:

"Maybe if I don't blink my eyes will tear up"

LOL:roftl:

It were those little things that I loved in dexter.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna watch season one again :wub2:

To me this was one of the funniest scenes ever:

"Maybe if I don't blink my eyes will tear up"

LOL:roftl:

It were those little things that I loved in dexter.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna watch season one again :wub2:

:lmfao: i didn't notice that part before.

speaking of season1,here is a fun summary

a take on "88 Lines About 44 Women" by The Nails:roftl:

• 3 months later...
harrison.jpg

Baby Harison is vert Cute

It is very sad, but crying:sad:

Yeah it really ended with a horrible cliff hanger, didn't it?!:shocked:

When is the new season gonna start btw?

Does someone know?:wink2:

Yeah it really ended with a horrible cliff hanger, didn't it?!:shocked:

When is the new season gonna start btw?

Does someone know?:wink2:

"Showtime has renewed Dexter for a fifth season, which is set to premiere September 26, 2010." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)#Season_5

Can't wait to see what's going to happen now.

• 1 month later...