• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow!:blink:

My first thought was: What a Casanova, walking from girl to girl on set!:naughty:

But then it struck me... poor people! As if it wasn't hard enough with divorces and infidelity* and in addition to have it spread all over the media!:boxed:

*Is infidelity really the right word to use when you talk about having an affair? It's translated as sin my dictionary, and that to me is to take it a bit far!:teehee:

*Is infidelity really the right word to use when you talk about having an affair? It's translated as sin my dictionary, and that to me is to take it a bit far!:teehee:

Yes it's correct although in normal conversation you'd probably just say he cheated on his wife. :naughty: I think "adultery" has even more connotations with sin than "infidelity".

I think what disappoints me most about this story is that perhaps Michael Hall isn't as good an actor as I thought. I was very impressed by his scenes with Julia Stiles but maybe it wasn't all acting. :lmfao:

Yes it's correct although in normal conversation you'd probably just say he cheated on his wife. :naughty: I think "adultery" has even more connotations with sin than "infidelity".

Ah, thank you for clearing that up! My passive vocabulary is way bigger than my active, so sometimes it's just blank when I try to write or say something!:wink2:

I think what disappoints me most about this story is that perhaps Michael Hall isn't as good an actor as I thought. I was very impressed by his scenes with Julia Stiles but maybe it wasn't all acting. :lmfao:

In retrospective...maybe not!:roftl:

julia stiles has spoken out: she is not the culprit!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20451458,00.html?xid=rss-yahooheadlines

not quite sure why she would choose people magazine to announce that...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, but if we should be really nit-picking, she doesn't say anything about not having an affair with him, only that she's not the reason he broke up with his wife!:fisch:

:roftl:

*pondering on why I even talk about this*:biggrin2:

Blames the slow times....

Awesome, that means he's single.

8b6fcaf0lj2.gif

:roftl::thumb_yello:

But don't forget he's a serial killer!:naughty:

Edited by sienna

I thought his love scene with her was very convincing :doh:

Magazines say Jennifer filed for divorce, so it's possibly the other way around.:naughty:

about the season finale

it couldn't top the 4th season finale.

I already accepted that dexter has some superpowers but some scenes are just... I mean I'd love to see how he took that giant knife and how did he hide it. Did Jordan opened his kill tools and told him to "take it":mf_rosetinted:

I like the last scene where he blows out the candle(it was also a goodbye to "Lumen" which means "light")nice touch.

Edited by dilek

I thought his love scene with her was very convincing :doh:

Magazines say Jennifer filed for divorce, so it's possibly the other way around.:naughty:

about the season finale

it couldn't top the 4th season finale.

I already accepted that dexter has some superpowers but some scenes are just... I mean I'd love to see how he took that giant knife and how did he hide it. Did Jordan opened his kill tools and told him to "take it":mf_rosetinted:

I like the last scene where he blows out the candle(it was also a goodbye to "Lumen" which means "light")nice touch.

Dexter gets away with a lot of things. How can he leave the murder places without as much as a sign of what has been going on? To kill like he does with a knife and a lot of blood, wouldn't there be a big mess?:teehee:

And it always surprises me how easy and carefree he gets out on his boat!:naughty:

Superpowers, I like that!:roftl:

Dexter gets away with a lot of things. How can he leave the murder places without as much as a sign of what has been going on? To kill like he does with a knife and a lot of blood, wouldn't there be a big mess?:teehee:

And it always surprises me how easy and carefree he gets out on his boat!:naughty:

Superpowers, I like that!:roftl:

That's what the plastic sheets are for.:mf_rosetinted: he uses lots of plastic. very non environmentalist of him:sneaky2:

Could someone please tell me more about this Canadian actor who's starring in the amazing serial "Shattered"? I like it more than Dexter.:wub2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callum_Keith_Rennie

I don't really know him. I watched Due South a bit years ago but don't remember him. A boyfriend of mine was also born to Scottish parents in Sunderland and moved to Canada when he was 4 - his birthday is September 13 though, not 14. Weird. :shocked::naughty:

What is Shattered about?

I don't really know him. I watched Due South a bit years ago but don't remember him. A boyfriend of mine was also born to Scottish parents in Sunderland and moved to Canada when he was 4 - his birthday is September 13 though, not 14. Weird. :shocked::naughty:

What is Shattered about?

Yes, he actually has a bad guy reputation (problems with alcochol and pub fights) and he mainly wasted his amazing actor gift back then.

"Shattered" is a not quite typical criminal serial about detective who suffers of multiple personality having a drug adict wife and a missing son.

He plays this tough role brilliant. It's been recorded from 2008 (13 episodes 1,5 hour) and I watch it at the Universal Chanel as well as Dexter.

He also played an episode role in "Californication", and the fact about his birthday is very odd. :blink:

Anyway he looks very interesting IMO.:teehee: Thanks for help :wink2:

• 2 months later...

Like all of you I love watching Dexter... well I used to as I ran out of episodes and have to wait till the 6th season starts :aah:

I love the characters, the atmosphere, mixing humour and darkness. Dexter is very special, at the opposite of what is usually depicted in detective fiction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...