:boing: Thanks for posting Droopsy. I'll watch it tonight when I'm home.

Quinn has gotten skinny? :blink:

Yes!! Very :shocked: No more muscles or anything, his face is 'ingevallen' , google translate says: 'hollow' :teehee: And his hair, well that's weird too :teehee:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! Very :shocked: No more muscles or anything, his face is 'ingevallen' , google translate says: 'hollow' :teehee: And his hair, well that's weird too :teehee:

That's too bad. I hope he isn't sick as well.

How is Dexter looking? :das:

haha,ingevallen is perfect! the literal visual would be "kinda fallen inside" :roftl:

tho i gotta ask,was Quinn ever cute?

Plus,they all "pamper up" whenever they start thinking of themselves as "oh i'm kind of a celebrity now" ...suppose that's what happened to him too. and someone maybe told him he needs to at least look tanned if he supposedly lives in Miami

haha,ingevallen is perfect! the literal visual would be "kinda fallen inside" :roftl:

tho i gotta ask,was Quinn ever cute?

Plus,they all "pamper up" whenever they start thinking of themselves as "oh i'm kind of a celebrity now" ...suppose that's what happened to him too. and someone maybe told him he needs to at least look tanned if he supposedly lives in Miami

Well, compared to the other guys on the show... :fisch:

:teehee:

Probably, yes. :-/

Yeah that's the good thing with the autumn, all the TV-series are starting up again!:biggrin2:

I don't watch much tv, but this is a series I really like. I just hope it won't be too long before they show it on Dutch tv.

I don't watch much tv, but this is a series I really like. I just hope it won't be too long before they show it on Dutch tv.

Me neither, I've kinda given up on TV with all the disturbing commercials, and when you live in a small country like mine we don't get the series until after sometime years after they've been sent in the UK or the USA...I download:blush-anim-cl:

Me neither, I've kinda given up on TV with all the disturbing commercials, and when you live in a small country like mine we don't get the series until after sometime years after they've been sent in the UK or the USA...I download:blush-anim-cl:

So do I :teehee:

• 1 month later...
Yes I didn't even watch last season until it was all over. I think I'll be watching every week now. Especially since I'm afraid of spoilers on Twitter.

I didn't even thought of that :aah: Yes but same here, I'm way too tempted to go look on IMDB as well! Which of course is nothing but spoilers.

So? Thoughts? I was a bit disappointed so far, but it's just the first episode :naughty:

I felt weird though! I had to laugh when it was SO inappropriate like with the..........

SPOILER SPOILER

mickey mouse ears! what was that about? I had to laugh, then went "oh no I can't laugh it's too sad, oh but I have to laugh! Oh man I feel so uncomfortable..."

:aah:

So? Thoughts? I was a bit disappointed so far, but it's just the first episode :naughty:

I felt weird though! I had to laugh when it was SO inappropriate like with the..........

SPOILER SPOILER

mickey mouse ears! what was that about? I had to laugh, then went "oh no I can't laugh it's too sad, oh but I have to laugh! Oh man I feel so uncomfortable..."

:aah:

Spoiler warning: Don't read if you haven seen the first new episode!

It was uncomfortable, the whole situation, how he just didn't say anything when they called him on the phone and when he was about to say what had happened with their mother he didn't show any facial expression at all! So scary!

When he went away in the boat I thought the story was that he should continue his life somewhere else where no one knew him and that was the way he could keep going...But now he's back...:wink2:

It's good though, don't you think? Great actors!

Spoiler warning: Don't read if you haven seen the first new episode!

SPOILER

Great actors for sure!! I must admit I never cared for debra, I found her a bit too much. But she acted VERY good in this last episode! I'm starting to like her, finally :teehee: Oh I loved the scene where dex was somewhere in the jungle, and when he finally let go of his emotions. Very good acting idd!

Anyways, I'm not liking the quinn storyline so far, hope it will change. It worked perfectly well with doakes, it was fun, exciting. It would be a shame to copy that. I also wonder what Laguerta's gonna do.

Yes I didn't even watch last season until it was all over. I think I'll be watching every week now. Especially since I'm afraid of spoilers on Twitter.

yeah, to see "R.I.P Dexter" or something like that as a trending topic would ruin everything!

SPOILER

Great actors for sure!! I must admit I never cared for debra, I found her a bit too much. But she acted VERY good in this last episode! I'm starting to like her, finally :teehee: Oh I loved the scene where dex was somewhere in the jungle, and when he finally let go of his emotions. Very good acting idd!

Anyways, I'm not liking the quinn storyline so far, hope it will change. It worked perfectly well with doakes, it was fun, exciting. It would be a shame to copy that. I also wonder what Laguerta's gonna do.

I like Deb's acting too, espesially last season when she met dex at the parking lot where Lundy was shot and she started crying blabla... but as a character, i don't understand her. I mean her brother's wife was killed a day ago, she just cleaned tons of her blood then she goes have sex with quinn on their kitchen floor. how f*cked up is she!

I know. I can totally see Dexter putting his body parts in a trash bag! He should leave Dex alone:naughty:

So... SPOILER

are the children really gone now then? That's an easy fix I must say! :roftl: I don't mind it though. This episode had a very season one vibe which I loved. I hope there won't be another companion like lila, miguel, trinity. I prefer dexter solo :teehee:

omg I had to laugh so hard when a piece of brain fell on masuka (sp?), so bad I know :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler:

It's the fifth season and still the author is coming up with the most quirky ideas and moves, I think it's brilliant.:naughty:

I really wonder what will happen with the girl who witnessed his last murder. Do you think he will let her go?