Spoiler:

It's the fifth season and still the author is coming up with the most quirky ideas and moves, I think it's brilliant.:naughty:

I really wonder what will happen with the girl who witnessed his last murder. Do you think he will let her go?

SPOILER

The ONLY thing I hope... is that she isn't going to become ANOTHER 'partner in crime' to dexter. Seriously, I loved season one, but since lila, then miguel, trinity PFFFFFFF. I think I'm done with that storyline, so I hope it will be something else. Is she julia stiles btw? Looked like her? Oh well, I'll google :original:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER

The ONLY thing I hope... is that she isn't going to become ANOTHER 'partner in crime' to dexter. Seriously, I loved season one, but since lila, then miguel, trinity PFFFFFFF. I think I'm done with that storyline, so I hope it will be something else. Is she julia stiles btw? Looked like her? Oh well, I'll google :original:

Yes it is Julia Stiles! Didn't recognise her at first, she looks so grown up, I've seen her mostly in teenage movies. I agree with you, we don't need another partner in crime, that never ends well!:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I love Dexter! I've only watched seasons 1-3 and then, they change Dexter to Fx :sneaky2: Damn you FOX!! Oh, well, but I'm gonna watch it online :teehee: and I also read Darkly Dreaming Dexter and I'm reading Dearly Devoted Dexter :wub2: I really love Dexter and I'm trying to NOT to read those spoilers...well, just trying :mf_rosetinted:

Wow I love Dexter! I've only watched seasons 1-3 and then, they change Dexter to Fx :sneaky2: Damn you FOX!! Oh, well, but I'm gonna watch it online :teehee: and I also read Darkly Dreaming Dexter and I'm reading Dearly Devoted Dexter :wub2: I really love Dexter and I'm trying to NOT to read those spoilers...well, just trying :mf_rosetinted:

Yes!! I love the books as well! :thumb_yello:

I actually really liked this last episode! I'm surprised :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I did too!:thumb_yello:

Spoiler:

It was really amazing how could drag that plastic coated guy in to that place and make it look like a murder scene of his!:naughty:

I wonder what will happen to the girl Lumen? He should get rid of her!:teehee:

Yeah, I did too!:thumb_yello:

Spoiler:

It was really amazing how could drag that plastic coated guy in to that place and make it look like a murder scene of his!:naughty:

I wonder what will happen to the girl Lumen? He should get rid of her!:teehee:

I wonder too!! Seriously!! In that short time! That's almost not possible, but okay it's fiction :aah::roftl: + Don't they hear how a man is being chocked like 10 m away?? :aah: But I LOVED the tension! I was like: OMG maybe this episode deb is gonna find out!! :teehee: But anyways, I start to like lumen!! I actually like their interaction more so far than any of dex's previous "friends" :thumb_yello:

I wonder too!! Seriously!! In that short time! That's almost not possible, but okay it's fiction :aah::roftl: + Don't they hear how a man is being chocked like 10 m away?? :aah: But I LOVED the tension! I was like: OMG maybe this episode deb is gonna find out!! :teehee: But anyways, I start to like lumen!! I actually like their interaction more so far than any of dex's previous "friends" :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's true. She is interesting, and so far not judging him on what she has found out about him. Maybe this co-operating is going to be better off than the previous catastrophes!:naughty:

Yes, that's true. She is interesting, and so far not judging him on what she has found out about him. Maybe this co-operating is going to be better off than the previous catastrophes!:naughty:

I think it will be different in the way that I can't see dex killing this one. He has saved her, and then he would kill her. That doesn't work imo, so I'm curious where it will lead. The obvious would be something romantic, but I hope it doesn't :aah: I'd rather see him as a father figure to her.

I think it will be different in the way that I can't see dex killing this one. He has saved her, and then he would kill her. That doesn't work imo, so I'm curious where it will lead. The obvious would be something romantic, but I hope it doesn't :aah: I'd rather see him as a father figure to her.

And the others were bad guys, weren't they?

So far she hasn't actually killed anyone so he wouldn't have a reason :naughty: to kill her. I think they are up to to something really exciting here!:thumb_yello:

Well technically she almost did kill, but it was dexter in the end :naughty: Plus, she's out for vengeance, I like me a nice vengeance story any time! :thumb_yello:

Wouw, I can't believe we got this excellent spoiler box! love it

Wouw, I can't believe we got this excellent spoiler box! love it

Me too! (I also love the spoiler box) , so you don't have to open them kaatje :wink2:

I haven't read the spoilers yet, because I've only seen the first episode till now, but I like the spoiler box! :biggrin2:

Yeah cool huh! Much more practical than the light blue writing :lmfao:

Let's see if I remember!:naughty:

What is happening? Is Dexter falling in love with Lumen?

Yeah looks like it went right!:biggrin2:

I'm thinking yes. I don't like it. It's way too soon after rita, I still hope they'll be more like, I dunno, family relation instead of a romantic one

Liked this episode! Don't know what else to add. Still not sure if it will evolve into something romantic, really can't tell :naughty:

Oh I liked it too, very exciting!:wink2:

I think about almost every time I watch a new episode how skilled the script author(s) must be. You would think they grow out of stories but it just goes on and on, and new ideas pops up all the time. One more complicated than the other. The ending this time was a real cliff hanger!:biggrin2:

Yes!!! can't wait to see it next week :naughty:

Of course I have a pretty good idea already what will happen with that dude :mf_rosetinted:

Oh also, the deb - dexter thing. Last week I was wondering what it would be like if deb actually felt okay about dexter doing what he does. And well, today's episode made me think that even more of course :aah:

Yeah she is a real cow. :aah:

Sienna I was thinking the same thing about the innovations of the writers when I was watching it yesterday. The reactions of all the characters are so implausible on paper but somehow they weave the story to make it believable. Not only are the characters sympathetic to Dexter's behaviour but the audience is as well.

I think Dexter is falling in love with Lumen. Michael Hall is such an amazing actor the way he conveyed, not only that, but the shock in his realization of it, in his eyes.

I don't think it's too soon after Rita's death because he wasn't really in love with Rita. He was just trying to emulate a normal life and I think being protective of her and guilty about her fate was about as far as his emotions went where she was concerned.

I don't know how much is going to happen between him and Lumen however because she is too traumatized and even though she is caught up in eliminating her tormentors, I don't know if she'd be able to ignore the fact that she's dealing with a serial killer.