did you watch the 9th episode already?:shocked:

if so is miguel sleeping with that woman?:fisch:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAAAAAA!!!!! Episode 8!!!!!

This show is so brilliant... there hasn't been a single episode that hasn't been clever and suspenseful. Really amazing writing.

So, what is your favourite season so far? For me it's still season 1, because it was so new and so surprising to be continually fascinated with each episode. Now I just expect it to always be amazing.

So, what is your favourite season so far? For me it's still season 1, because it was so new and so surprising to be continually fascinated with each episode. Now I just expect it to always be amazing.

For me it's season 1 as well, it was the begining of everything and the ending was simply brilliant and shocking. Season 2 was the worst in my view, the whole Layla story was really crazy and it felt like the writers lost thier track on this. Season 3 is great, so many stories and layers and it is intense again.

My pov on the show. :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

I didn't even think of that! I just assumed he was going to try to kill her.

that was my first assumption too then i noticed she wasn't surprised at all when she saw miguel, not to mention the smile on her face! :blink:

and maybe the bar scene with Maria was a clue about her lifestyle.. no?

episode 8 is the best episode of this season this far:bow:

spoiler:mf_rosetinted:

we have a new serial killer:yay:

did you watch the 9th episode already?:shocked:

if so is miguel sleeping with that woman?:fisch:

I didn't even think of that! I just assumed he was going to try to kill her.

I didn't thought about that!:doh:

But I think you're on to something!:thumb_yello:

GAAAAAA!!!!! Episode 8!!!!!

This show is so brilliant... there hasn't been a single episode that hasn't been clever and suspenseful. Really amazing writing.

For me it's season 1 as well, it was the begining of everything and the ending was simply brilliant and shocking. Season 2 was the worst in my view, the whole Layla story was really crazy and it felt like the writers lost thier track on this. Season 3 is great, so many stories and layers and it is intense again.

My pov on the show. :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Same here, season 1, the strongest one, at least so far....:wink2:

spoiler!

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2008/11/19/dexter-season-3-episode-9-about-last-night-with-our-own-hands/

Dexter Season 3 Episode 9: 'About Last Night' - With Our Own Hands

"I’m at a total lost as to what is going on with Dexter. Not only is he getting sloppy, violating the code that Harry so meticulously set out for him, but he’s also being played by Miguel Prado.

It seems Miguel and the DA are somehow in league with one another. Is it only a bed affair, or something more remains to be seen? And does their little affair somehow tie into the skinner case? Most likely.

In Episode 9, Dexter starts to become suspicious about Miguel’s honesty. I guess it’s better late than never."

Ha! i knew it:D

spoiler!

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2008/11/19/dexter-season-3-episode-9-about-last-night-with-our-own-hands/

Dexter Season 3 Episode 9: 'About Last Night' - With Our Own Hands

"I’m at a total lost as to what is going on with Dexter. Not only is he getting sloppy, violating the code that Harry so meticulously set out for him, but he’s also being played by Miguel Prado.

It seems Miguel and the DA are somehow in league with one another. Is it only a bed affair, or something more remains to be seen? And does their little affair somehow tie into the skinner case? Most likely.

In Episode 9, Dexter starts to become suspicious about Miguel’s honesty. I guess it’s better late than never."

Ha! i knew it:D

But this has to be an impossible situaition, two seriel killers can't be friends!

So, so exciting!

Do you think he's going to kill Miguel eventually?

*Shivers!*

But there are so many other people involved, their wifes are friends and...:shocked:

But this has to be an impossible situaition, two seriel killers can't be friends!

So, so exciting!

Do you think he's going to kill Miguel eventually?

*Shivers!*

But there are so many other people involved, their wifes are friends and...:shocked:

No its not impossible, especially in a show like Dexter, everything is possible, and this Miguel Dexter situation is bound to end badly...and it will i am sure of it :shocked:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :thumb_yello:

Obs! Spoiler if you haven't seen ep 9!

Oh what an episode! :shocked:

Breathe!:roftl:

Can it be more exciting than it is right now?

And choosing the flavour of the wedding cake:roftl:…mixed feelings…an understatement I guess!:naughty:

Obs! Spoiler if you haven't seen ep 9!

Oh what an episode! :shocked:

Breathe!:roftl:

Can it be more exciting than it is right now?

And choosing the flavour of the wedding cake:roftl:…mixed feelings…an understatement I guess!:naughty:

Hehe, your reaction made me laugh for the only reason that this episode was in my pov very boring, i somehow expected this to happen, especially that cat & mouse game between dex & migule.

Although i did liked the part with the wedding cake, that was hilarious... :roftl:

Hehe, your reaction made me laugh for the only reason that this episode was in my pov very boring, i somehow expected this to happen, especially that cat & mouse game between dex & migule.

Although i did liked the part with the wedding cake, that was hilarious... :roftl:

:thumb_yello::wink2::naughty:

Do you think Dexter will kill Miguel in the end??:shocked::blink:

I think so!:naughty:

He killed his brother to keep the secret about himself...:mf_rosetinted:

That part of the content is in some way the predictable one, what I think is way more difficult to understand is how and what he is going to do with the family life part?:blink:

I think so!:naughty:

He killed his brother to keep the secret about himself...:mf_rosetinted:

That part of the content is in some way the predictable one, what I think is way more difficult to understand is how and what he is going to do with the family life part?:blink:

Yeah that's the same thing i am constantly thinking of, like the opening of the episode, kissing the wife to be, prepering food for the step kids to be (great opening for the episode, strange and quirkey :naughty:). It will forever be a part of the show i won't like, hopefully the writers will find a way to make Rita go away....:roftl:

mwahahaha! now it's official, i'm paranoid:roftl:

i just didn't want to believe that he killed an innocent woman!

and that blood on shirt was fake!!!! tsk tsk Miguel!:sneaky2:

wedding cake conv. made me laugh too, i also liked this part

dex: don't worry skinner works slow..

deb: it's been 24 hours dex!

dex: Anton is a big guy, a lot of skin..

deb: :blink:

dex: that was meant to be comforting:sad:

ooops spoiler btw:D

Edited by dilek

Dilek! LemonChiffon! :bleh:

Spoiler: I enjoyed the episode as always but thought it was predictable - I was surprised actually that it was so predictable... I hope they come up with another twist to it! Yes, I do think he'll kill Miguel - he meets the code. But he'll feel a little bad about it... poor guy just wanted a friend! Why can't the nice serial killers get a break once in a while? :naughty:

I don't know if he'll get married in the end... I think he may tell Rita that he wants to be part of their lives but not get married. He seems too freaked out by it... and he has now learned that he truly can't reveal himself to anyone at all.

Dilek! LemonChiffon! :bleh:

Spoiler: I enjoyed the episode as always but thought it was predictable - I was surprised actually that it was so predictable... I hope they come up with another twist to it! Yes, I do think he'll kill Miguel - he meets the code. But he'll feel a little bad about it... poor guy just wanted a friend! Why can't the nice serial killers get a break once in a while? :naughty:

I don't know if he'll get married in the end... I think he may tell Rita that he wants to be part of their lives but not get married. He seems too freaked out by it... and he has now learned that he truly can't reveal himself to anyone at all.

Yes, I think he is going to kill Miguel. I also predict Rita loses the baby. JUST A PREDICTION - don't have a cow now! :naughty:

Yes, I agree with zoots that a lot of the story is predictable.

Yes, I think he is going to kill Miguel. I also predict Rita loses the baby. JUST A PREDICTION - don't have a cow now! :naughty:

Yes, I agree with zoots that a lot of the story is predictable.

Non spoiler: I think it's hilarious that this thread is mostly invisible text! :naughty: But it's good... I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone... this show is all about the suspense. :wink2:

OMG!!!!!!!!:shocked::blink:

Miguel showed his real face, and what will happen to Dexter now?????:boxed::shocked:

Oh I'm gonna see the 10th ep tonight!:boing:

When I was in London I went in to a big book store and saw the book Dexter.

I couldn't resist peeking in a little to see what was on the last page, silly huh?

And I'll tell you guys so much....it was nothing, absolutely nothing even similar to what we have been speculation about!:naughty:

Oh and there is so much more to come before that, according to the book!

:punk:

I have a feeling that the books and the tv show are very very different of each other.

Since the tv show is such a cult hit, it won't suprise me that it took a life of its own away from the story line of the books.