I have a feeling that the books and the tv show are very very different of each other.

Since the tv show is such a cult hit, it won't suprise me that it took a life of its own away from the story line of the books.

Oh I didn't know that!:wink2:

The book had one writer, often with TV shows there are a whole group of writers...do you know how it is in the case with Dexter?

If I would make a guess I would say one and only One writer even for the TV series and I really think it is one of its strong points, it's so well kept together and fairly easy to follow, not too many side tracks!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
That's it, Dexter came to an end :tears:

Only for this season of course :naughty:, can't wait for season 4 next year.

:blink: What do you mean he came to an end? *Wonders what episode she's referring to*

That's it, Dexter came to an end :tears:

Only for this season of course :naughty:, can't wait for season 4 next year.

Oh yes, sigh!:blink:

Debra got her badge and Dexter is now a married man....

What can possibly happen in the future?:wink2:

Oh yes, sigh!:blink:

Debra got her badge and Dexter is now a married man....

You forgot to add the "SPOILER" sign .

:naughty::roftl:

At this point its really hard to know what will happen nxt season, but i think Debra will find out more about her dad's past and about Dexter's mum, that will be a thrill to watch, no?

unexpectedly from Dexter that was a quite happy end!

At this point its really hard to know what will happen nxt season, but i think Debra will find out more about her dad's past and about Dexter's mum, that will be a thrill to watch, no?

i added spoilers in the tags, just in case :naughty:

i agree on the invisible part! it's gonna be exciting to watch:punk:

Yes I forgot it, and I thought about it later.

But on the other hand, if you don't want to know why enter this thread in the first place?:naughty:

unexpectedly from Dexter that was a quite happy end!

i added spoilers in the tags, just in case :naughty:

i agree on the invisible part! it's gonna be exciting to watch:punk:

Unexpected and done in a rush!

He had a lot take care of before his wedding poor guy!:roftl:

Unexpected and done in a rush!

He had a lot take care of before his wedding poor guy!:roftl:

haha true!

and i literally screamed when he broke his hand on purpose!:shocked:

lol! i could never do that,even if i know i'm gonna die in 5 minutes and that's the only way to escape! i just can't:roftl:

it was clever though:cool:

haha true!

and i literally screamed when he broke his hand on purpose!:shocked:

lol! i could never do that,even if i know i'm gonna die in 5 minutes and that's the only way to escape! i just can't:roftl:

it was clever though:cool:

I believe you wouldn't be able to the other little things this guy is doing either?:naughty:

I believe you wouldn't be able to the other little things this guy is doing either?:naughty:

haha, i just can't hurt myself:roftl:

i'm totally fine with the other things he does:bleh:

btw does anyone knows when the 4th starts? :boing:

btw does anyone knows when the 4th starts? :boing:

Probably like always, sometimes in September 2009. They always film the show during the spring/summer time.

Did you guys watched the video interview Michael C Hall did after the final episode was broadcasted? it's interesting to see his point of view on it and how it will evolve next season.

you can see it here http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/community.do

Also he is nominated for Golden Globe awards, lets hope this time he will get it! :yay::yay:

Edited by Mici

Probably like always, sometimes in September 2009. They always film the show during the spring/summer time.

Did you guys watched the video interview Michael C Hall did after the final episode was broadcasted? it's interesting to see his point of view on it and how it will evolve next season.

you can see it here http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/community.do

Also he is nominated for Golden Globe awards, lets hope this time he will get it! :yay::yay:

Thank you for the link, it was an interesting interview!:thumb_yello:

I'll be a long wait until September, but I guess you're right, it makes sense.:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Photo

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Jennifer-Carpenter/photo//090109/photos_eonline_en/69704ff02332784d4e90c09cc7bb27f3//s:/eonline/20090109/en_top_eo/78384;_ylt=Ao6rt3rouqzdkVQ78HjkO5S_.nQA

Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Are Married

Kristin Dos Santos – Fri Jan 9, 5:03 pm ET

Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Are Married

Los Angeles – Dexter and his sister have gotten hitched!

But fear not, Dexter fans, the nuptials went down in real life, not on the hit Showtime series. (The show isn't that twisted.)

Michael C. Hall's rep has just confirmed to us that the Golden Globe-nominated actor eloped on New Year's Eve with Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Dexter's tough-talking sister Deb.

"They were married outdoors in Big Sur, California," Craig Bankey tells us. Jennifer carried a bouquet of white roses with her grandfather's wedding band attached.

And just another reason to tune into E!'s live Golden Globe coverage this Sunday: Michael, 37, and Jennifer, 29, who have been secretly dating for about a year and a half, will make their first public appearance together on the red carpet at the Beverly Hilton. The series is up for multiple awards, including Best Actor in a Drama for Michael.

Michael and Jennifer's real-life wedding comes about a month after his creeptastic alter ego Dexter Morgan walked down the aisle with longtime girlfriend Rita (Julie Benz) in the third season finale of the Showtime series.

Dexter's cast and crew are currently on hiatus, but will resume work on the upcoming fourth season early this year. The show already has been picked up for two more seasons of 12 episodes each by Showtime.

dexter-1.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

See Earlier story *

'Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife--

NEW YORK – They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife. Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday — the first time publicly acknowledging their relationship.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, just finished the third season of "Dexter," the Showtime series in which Hall plays the murderous title character. They've been quietly dating for about a year and a half.

At their wedding, Carpenter's grandfather's wedding band was attached to her bouquet of white roses.

---------------------------

* Earlier story . . .

121907_michaelhall.jpg

IS DEXTER DATING HIS SISTER?

December 23, 2007

I hope it’s not true, but Pagesix is reporting that Dexter star Michael C. Hall is dating co-star Jennifer Carpenter in real life. If you aren’t familiar with Dexter, Jennifer Carpenter plays Dexter’s sister, Deb.

This has shades of Princess Leia kissing her brother Luke Skywalker written all over it. YUCK!

I know they are a sick and twisted family, but this is too much!

Edited by A. Clay

WEDDINGS

55261-r.jpg

FILE PHOTO--

b_acce4eaa.jpg

Dexter Siblings Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Are Now Real-Life Spouses

Originally posted Friday January 09, 2009 07:30 PM EST

Don't worry folks, it's legal. They may play brother and sister on Dexter, but in real life Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were lawfully wed on New Year's Eve, according to Hall's rep, Craig Bankey. The outdoor ceremony was held in Big Sur.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, plan to appear together at this year's Golden Globes Awards on Sunday.

PEOPLE last caught up with Carpenter at the Emmys in September, where she answered the question, Who's the sexiest man alive? with ease: "Michael C Hall!," she said. "He's the sexiest man alive. He's one of the best we've got. He's an incredible talent and if anyone deserves accolades, it's him."

Edited by A. Clay