'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeeeees we arrrre lol

you get so hyper Alice :D I think its contagious cause I've just listened to Instant Martyr nine times in a row and now The only lonely one 3 times :D

I'm so crazy.

BEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD...I'VE MISSED YOU ON HERE.

This is nothing, you should see me get hyper in real life. :roftl:

OMG BEL IS HERE!

hey bel! havent seen you in like AGES! and p.s. you are apart of our new BIGGEST daydream ever! so far, 10 pages in a word document! WOW! and all teh fourplets are in it. go ahead and read it!

oh my god I'm heeeere

I love youuuu you make me feel so special :D

I've only read the last bit :thumbdown:

could sopmeone put it all together ? and then maybe I could add some :D

okay on the PM you sent me ...

wait wait wait start again here I'm lost

what message are you talking about ?

who lives without loooove ????

The latest one you sent me. I havent got long:thumbdown: so...can you please check your sisters account, and tell me if i need to re-type it?

PART 3

*After the dinner Mika showed to fourplets his basement. He showed all the papers and things about his new album, but of course he didn't let the fourplets read it, he even play some musics in the piano to the girls. So... an 2 hours after the dinner it was getting late so the girls should go to their hotel"

*In the street, next to Penniman's house*

Mika - So girls. I called you a taxi and take this money to pay the taxi. *he gives the money to Mafa* you are the taller, so I assume you are the older.

Mafa - You assume it wrong, I'm not the older. *Mafa smiles* But now money is in my hand and I will let they in street and take a taxi alone! I'm kidding!

Carlota- Shut up, you idot!

Devin - Yeah, don't be stupid!

Sammy - Well... so tomorrow you will pick us in the hotel and we are gonna all together to the gig's place. Right?

Mika - Right, girl. By the way, you have an amazing eyes and you too Liene!

Sammy and Liene - Thanks ! *blush*

*Fortune walk to the girls*

Fortune - Well . . . It's just . . . Can I go to you to the gig, tomorrow?

Mika - *laugh* You want to steal my fans?

Fortune - *blushes*

Alice - Oh come on Mika. Let your brother go with us !

Alice2 - Yeah! Let him... he is so cute!

Mika - I let him. But just if you promise me, you won't try to hit him again !

Fourplets - We are good girls Mika ! *puppy eyes*

Mika - Ok . He can go !

Fortune - Cool ! So... Bye bye girls ! See you tomorrow !

*Fortune kiss all the girls and get in the house again*

Mika - *sees the taxi arriving* That's it girls! I'll see you all tomorrow !

*Everyone kisses Mika in the cheek, Mafa falls after kiss Mika she gets into the car blushing hard and all girls follow her. Bel it's the last one*

Mika - *after kissing Bel, tells her whispering* I remember you, invader!

Bel - *shocked and blushing* You remember me!?

Mika - Yeah, you were an english person in the middle of the french people! *smiles to her* I always remember my fans!

Bel - Oh Mika... *she hugs Mika and he hugs her too* You mean the world to me, darling!

Mika - *blushes* Came on, get in the taxi. We will met all tomorrow.

*Bel smiles and gets in the taxi, she is almost crying and the girls get worried*

Devin - Why are you crying?

Mafa - Yeah, girl, we should be happy!

Bel - I am happy ! I'm crying of happiness!

Liene - Came on girl ! It doesn't makes sense ! We can't all be crying !

Bel - It's not that!

Sammy - So what is?

Bel - He told me he remembers me from the gig !

Carlota - Really ?

Bel - Yeah ! He told me he always remember his fans!

*Carlota almost dye and Mafa knows what she's thinking*

Mafa - Maybe he remember you !

Alice - It would be so nice from him ! Tomorrow he have to ask him !

Roxy - Yeah, we have. Btw Mafa . . . why did you fall ?

*Mafa blushes very much*

Liene - Let me guess, you couldn't feel your legs!

Fourplets - *laughing*

Mafa - well . . . I couldn't . After he kisses me I just felt so week and I though it would be weird if I push him to don't fall, so I just fell!

Fourplets - *laughing harder*

Mafa - Don't mock me ! You see... sometimes I'm not just perv.

*After about 30 minutes they arrive to the hotel, Mafa pays the taxi and they all get in the hotel. They have 2 rooms with 5 beds each one:

Room 101

Mafa

Carlota

Liene

Sammy

Devin

Room 102

Roxy

Bel

Alice

Alice

Danielle

(I am still betting I'm forgeting someone so I edit this post if I forgot someone)

So the girl go to them rooms and start talking hysterically about the day that just past and about the next day gig, they were not even planning go to this gig!*

*The fourplets are in their rooms, which are connnected by one door. Theyve developed a code for when to open the door. One room will go HEY! and the other goes WAHTS THE BIG IDEA! That way they know when to open to the door! The fourplets are getting changed into braces and such, because they are going to have a SUPER CRAZY mika party in the hotel!!

Room one: *mafa goes,1,2,3! and all the girls shout* HEY!

Room Two: *All the girls come through the door wich FLIES open and yell* WHATS THE BIG IDEA!

*All the girls scream and get excited! Sammy runs over and turns on the radio, Lollipop comes on. Alice goes into a cupbaord and pulls out a bowl of lollipops. Carlota stands up on a table.......*

Carlota: HEY YO MIKA!

*The girls dance around and sing, jumping on the beds......knocking stuff over, having pillow fights, eating lollipops...The LOLLIPOP GIRL PART COMES!..marie stands up on a table with a lollipop as a microphone. She pulls a bow of a shower robe in the bathroom and uses it as a hair bow!*

Marie: I WENT WALKING WITH MY MOMMA ONE DAY WHEN SHE WARNED ME WHAT PEOPLE SAY! Live you life until love is found.....bla bla BLA!

Freestyle: SING IT!

*Liene grabs a mop from the closet, which looks like curly hair. She slaps it on her head, pretending to be mika and sings the Rap part...*

Liene: *Standing up on a bed acting like mika with the accent and all*

Mama told me what i should know, *The girls start laughing so hard they cant breathe! The mop on her head looks so funny!*

too much candy gunna rot yo soul, if she loves you letter go! cuz love only gets you down.....WOAH WOAH WAOH LOLLIPOP!

*She jumps off the bed and the girls run around singing the rest of the song, she takes the mop off... the song is almost over*

Girls: I SAID Sucking too hard on your lollipop oh loves gunna get you..LOLLIPOP!

*All the fourplets fall to the floor laughing! They look around the room, it is TRASHED! Just then the hotel manager walks in! Seeing the mess, he gets furious!*

* The fourplets look very VERY scared.*

Manager: HEY! WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA, GIRLS??!!

Fourplets: ....................

*They laugh so ahrd at what the manager said. He just yells, very mad and leaves the room! The girls are having an awesome party!*

*after the party*

Sammy: that was so amazing

Devin: It was

*knock knock*

Liene: oh nooo

Carlota: I hope its not the manageeer

*Mafa hides under the cover and then comes out and does the managers horrible voice

fourplets laugh*

Liene: No but, what if it is him ?

Sammy: oh come on

*she gets up and opens the door *

Alice: Hey, sorry the door wasn't opening on the other side and I 4got what we had to say and anyway my voice is practically inaudible cause I shouted so much

Sammy: told you it wasn't the manager

Daniella *coming in* : move outta the waay

Devin: why ?

Alice: you wouldn't guess what just happened to us

Daniella : mooove

*Bel and Roxy appear with guess who's behind them? Mika.*

Sammy: errm, hellooo ? whats happening here ? and why is Mika handcuffed ?

Roxy and Bel *start laughing*: Long story

Mika: Its not fair, I'm inocennt!

:shocked::blink: 11 PAGES???

IN SIZE 12 FONT.

AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST 3 PARTS!

and were only around halfway done! omg! OMMMMMMMMGGGGG!

No...no..OMM! OH MY MIKA!

im going out to the pool! cant wait to read whatever you guys add when i come back! please add you guys, me and mafa are doing all the thinking..... and then its not really a FOURPLETS daydream, its a me and mafa daydream! hehe. who cares if it sucks!? TRY IT!

love,

sAmMy ;D

IN SIZE 12 FONT.

im going out to the pool! cant wait to read whatever you guys add when i come back! please add you guys, me and mafa are doing all the thinking..... and then its not really a FOURPLETS daydream, its a me and mafa daydream! hehe. who cares if it sucks!? TRY IT!

love,

sAmMy ;D

Have fun! Im sure we'll think of something :das:

IN SIZE 12 FONT.

love,

sAmMy ;D

okay I've just read it all and I've got five minutes left I'll have to continue it on my little brother's

g2g loves will be back in like 10 minutees maybe

and I'm gonna have to do something for Mafa because that part two with the invader bit I promise you I died. Honestly. you lot are so much better then anyone else.

I love you darlings :wub2:

okay I've just read it all and I've got five minutes left I'll have to continue it on my little brother's

g2g loves will be back in like 10 minutees maybe

and I'm gonna have to do something for Mafa because that part two with the invader bit I promise you I died. Honestly. you lot are so much better then anyone else.

I love you darlings :wub2:

Aren't you gunna...PM me??

Aren't you gunna...PM me??

aaw Alice you sound so dissapointed course I will but on yr last one I didn't get anything you said to me ? I'm gonna have to delete another message I've got as much time as I like on this computer cause its magic lol. it never turns off so unless my dad arrives tellin me to leave I'll be okay.

we can talk on here though for the moment can't we ?

aaw Alice you sound so dissapointed course I will but on yr last one I didn't get anything you said to me ? I'm gonna have to delete another message I've got as much time as I like on this computer cause its magic lol. it never turns off so unless my dad arrives tellin me to leave I'll be okay.

we can talk on here though for the moment can't we ?

Yeah, course we can! I'm just gonna edit it so it makes sense. Do you have room for another PM?

Oh gooooooooood! I've missed you so much on here.

PART 3

*After the dinner Mika showed to fourplets his basement. He showed all the papers and things about his new album, but of course he didn't let the fourplets read it, he even play some musics in the piano to the girls. So... an 2 hours after the dinner it was getting late so the girls should go to their hotel"

*In the street, next to Penniman's house*

Mika - So girls. I called you a taxi and take this money to pay the taxi. *he gives the money to Mafa* you are the taller, so I assume you are the older.

Mafa - You assume it wrong, I'm not the older. *Mafa smiles* But now money is in my hand and I will let they in street and take a taxi alone! I'm kidding!

Carlota- Shut up, you idot!

Devin - Yeah, don't be stupid!

Sammy - Well... so tomorrow you will pick us in the hotel and we are gonna all together to the gig's place. Right?

Mika - Right, girl. By the way, you have an amazing eyes and you too Liene!

Sammy and Liene - Thanks ! *blush*

*Fortune walk to the girls*

Fortune - Well . . . It's just . . . Can I go to you to the gig, tomorrow?

Mika - *laugh* You want to steal my fans?

Fortune - *blushes*

Alice - Oh come on Mika. Let your brother go with us !

Alice2 - Yeah! Let him... he is so cute!

Mika - I let him. But just if you promise me, you won't try to hit him again !

Fourplets - We are good girls Mika ! *puppy eyes*

Mika - Ok . He can go !

Fortune - Cool ! So... Bye bye girls ! See you tomorrow !

*Fortune kiss all the girls and get in the house again*

Mika - *sees the taxi arriving* That's it girls! I'll see you all tomorrow !

*Everyone kisses Mika in the cheek, Mafa falls after kiss Mika she gets into the car blushing hard and all girls follow her. Bel it's the last one*

Mika - *after kissing Bel, tells her whispering* I remember you, invader!

Bel - *shocked and blushing* You remember me!?

Mika - Yeah, you were an english person in the middle of the french people! *smiles to her* I always remember my fans!

Bel - Oh Mika... *she hugs Mika and he hugs her too* You mean the world to me, darling!

Mika - *blushes* Came on, get in the taxi. We will met all tomorrow.

*Bel smiles and gets in the taxi, she is almost crying and the girls get worried*

Devin - Why are you crying?

Mafa - Yeah, girl, we should be happy!

Bel - I am happy ! I'm crying of happiness!

Liene - Came on girl ! It doesn't makes sense ! We can't all be crying !

Bel - It's not that!

Sammy - So what is?

Bel - He told me he remembers me from the gig !

Carlota - Really ?

Bel - Yeah ! He told me he always remember his fans!

*Carlota almost dye and Mafa knows what she's thinking*

Mafa - Maybe he remember you !

Alice - It would be so nice from him ! Tomorrow he have to ask him !

Roxy - Yeah, we have. Btw Mafa . . . why did you fall ?

*Mafa blushes very much*

Liene - Let me guess, you couldn't feel your legs!

Fourplets - *laughing*

Mafa - well . . . I couldn't . After he kisses me I just felt so week and I though it would be weird if I push him to don't fall, so I just fell!

Fourplets - *laughing harder*

Mafa - Don't mock me ! You see... sometimes I'm not just perv.

*After about 30 minutes they arrive to the hotel, Mafa pays the taxi and they all get in the hotel. They have 2 rooms with 5 beds each one:

Room 101

Mafa

Carlota

Liene

Sammy

Devin

Room 102

Roxy

Bel

Alice

Alice

Danielle

(I am still betting I'm forgeting someone so I edit this post if I forgot someone)

So the girl go to them rooms and start talking hysterically about the day that just past and about the next day gig, they were not even planning go to this gig!*

*The fourplets are in their rooms, which are connnected by one door. Theyve developed a code for when to open the door. One room will go HEY! and the other goes WAHTS THE BIG IDEA! That way they know when to open to the door! The fourplets are getting changed into braces and such, because they are going to have a SUPER CRAZY mika party in the hotel!!

Room one: *mafa goes,1,2,3! and all the girls shout* HEY!

Room Two: *All the girls come through the door wich FLIES open and yell* WHATS THE BIG IDEA!

*All the girls scream and get excited! Sammy runs over and turns on the radio, Lollipop comes on. Alice goes into a cupbaord and pulls out a bowl of lollipops. Carlota stands up on a table.......*

Carlota: HEY YO MIKA!

*The girls dance around and sing, jumping on the beds......knocking stuff over, having pillow fights, eating lollipops...The LOLLIPOP GIRL PART COMES!..marie stands up on a table with a lollipop as a microphone. She pulls a bow of a shower robe in the bathroom and uses it as a hair bow!*

Marie: I WENT WALKING WITH MY MOMMA ONE DAY WHEN SHE WARNED ME WHAT PEOPLE SAY! Live you life until love is found.....bla bla BLA!

Freestyle: SING IT!

*Liene grabs a mop from the closet, which looks like curly hair. She slaps it on her head, pretending to be mika and sings the Rap part...*

Liene: *Standing up on a bed acting like mika with the accent and all*

Mama told me what i should know, *The girls start laughing so hard they cant breathe! The mop on her head looks so funny!*

too much candy gunna rot yo soul, if she loves you letter go! cuz love only gets you down.....WOAH WOAH WAOH LOLLIPOP!

*She jumps off the bed and the girls run around singing the rest of the song, she takes the mop off... the song is almost over*

Girls: I SAID Sucking too hard on your lollipop oh loves gunna get you..LOLLIPOP!

*All the fourplets fall to the floor laughing! They look around the room, it is TRASHED! Just then the hotel manager walks in! Seeing the mess, he gets furious!*

* The fourplets look very VERY scared.*

Manager: HEY! WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA, GIRLS??!!

Fourplets: ....................

*They laugh so ahrd at what the manager said. He just yells, very mad and leaves the room! The girls are having an awesome party!*

part 4 oor 5 ?

after the party in bed

in room 101

Sammy: that was so amazing

Devin: It was

*knock knock*

Liene: oh nooo

Carlota: I hope its not the manageeer

Mafa hides under the cover and then comes out and does the managers horrible voice

fourplets laugh

Liene: No but, what if it is him ?

Sammy: oh come on

she gets up and opens the door

Alice: Hey, sorry the door wasn't opening on the other side and I 4got what we had to say and anyway my voice is practically inaudible cause I shouted so much

Sammy: told you it wasn't the manager

Daniella *coming in* : move outta the waay

Devin: why ?

Alice: you wouldn't guess what just happened to us

Daniella : mooove

Bel and Roxy appear with guess who's behind them ? Mika.

Sammy: errm, hellooo ? whats happening here ? and why is Mika handcuffed ?

Roxy and Bel start laughing: Long story

Mika: Its not fair, I'm inocennt

LOL

Continue guys

g2g now my dad's here sorry Alice I love you

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: