'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

part 4 oor 5 ?

after the party in bed

in room 101

Sammy: that was so amazing

Devin: It was

*knock knock*

Liene: oh nooo

Carlota: I hope its not the manageeer

Mafa hides under the cover and then comes out and does the managers horrible voice

fourplets laugh

Liene: No but, what if it is him ?

Sammy: oh come on

she gets up and opens the door

Alice: Hey, sorry the door wasn't opening on the other side and I 4got what we had to say and anyway my voice is practically inaudible cause I shouted so much

Sammy: told you it wasn't the manager

Daniella *coming in* : move outta the waay

Devin: why ?

Alice: you wouldn't guess what just happened to us

Daniella : mooove

Bel and Roxy appear with guess who's behind them ? Mika.

Sammy: errm, hellooo ? whats happening here ? and why is Mika handcuffed ?

Roxy and Bel start laughing: Long story

Mika: Its not fair, I'm inocennt

LOL

Continue guys

g2g now my dad's here sorry Alice I love you

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

:crybaby:

PM me please! Or next time, check your sisters mail. Its in there!

Dont leave me :crybaby:!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

part 4 oor 5 ?

after the party in bed

in room 101

Sammy: that was so amazing

Devin: It was

*knock knock*

Liene: oh nooo

Carlota: I hope its not the manageeer

Mafa hides under the cover and then comes out and does the managers horrible voice

fourplets laugh

Liene: No but, what if it is him ?

Sammy: oh come on

she gets up and opens the door

Alice: Hey, sorry the door wasn't opening on the other side and I 4got what we had to say and anyway my voice is practically inaudible cause I shouted so much

Sammy: told you it wasn't the manager

Daniella *coming in* : move outta the waay

Devin: why ?

Alice: you wouldn't guess what just happened to us

Daniella : mooove

Bel and Roxy appear with guess who's behind them ? Mika.

Sammy: errm, hellooo ? whats happening here ? and why is Mika handcuffed ?

Roxy and Bel start laughing: Long story

Mika: Its not fair, I'm inocennt

LOL

Continue guys

g2g now my dad's here sorry Alice I love you

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

wait what mikas handcuffed?!? HAHAHHAA OMG WE COULD HAVE FUN WITH THIS! i am totally gunna add to this when i come back in! haahah! omg haah!!!!

I'm here now! How are you?

aw great:blush-anim-cl:Im just great,how r u ?

Im here.

But i dont know why and i dont know how long so i probably wont end up saying anything. But thats just me.

heloo:wink2:

lol

im back

heloooo:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Hello Danny!

hiiiiiii girlie!:wink2:What's up?

***So we're here....I mean still some pearson're missing:thumbdown:but:arf2:

oh guys lets talk about something :naughty:

lets make something like discussion, instead of usual "chit chat" some will give us subject to talk about and we will say our thoughts, it should be fun :roftl:

and we dont have to be serious, we can joke and stuff, ive done this before, but if it wont be interesting lets just daydream :roftl:

im kinda strange today, but it happens sometimes to everybody huh ? :blink:

ok i will start, and we can change subject in the middle of conversation and stuff :D

ok what are you doing at lessons when youre totally bored ? some ideas ? :naughty:

oh guys lets talk about something

lets make something like discussion, instead of usual "chit chat" some will give us subject to talk about and we will say our thoughts, it should be fun

and we dont have to be serious, we can joke and stuff, ive done this before, but if it wont be interesting lets just daydream

im kinda strange today, but it happens sometimes to everybody huh ?

ok i will start, and we can change subject in the middle of conversation and stuff

ok what are you doing at lessons when youre totally bored ? some ideas ?

ermmmmmmmmmmm...i use phone-talking with smn:wub2: or just talkin with friends:naughty: u??

I'm feeling a bit sick... But I'm ok

why's that?:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

PS.I wanna say that im f------- mad bcs Bel's inbox is/are whatever full:thumbdown:

oh guys lets talk about something

lets make something like discussion, instead of usual "chit chat" some will give us subject to talk about and we will say our thoughts, it should be fun

and we dont have to be serious, we can joke and stuff, ive done this before, but if it wont be interesting lets just daydream

im kinda strange today, but it happens sometimes to everybody huh ? :blink:

ok i will start, and we can change subject in the middle of conversation and stuff :D

ok what are you doing at lessons when youre totally bored ? some ideas ?

Nice!

Hm, sometimes I send sms, other times I draw... other times just look at the walls...:naughty:

ermmmmmmmmmmm...i use phone-talking with smn:wub2: or just talkin with friendsu??

why's that?

PS.I wanna say that im f------- mad bcs Bel's inbox is/are whatever full:thumbdown:

It's just 'cause it's been this awful rainy weather all day long and I stayed at home, feeling a bit weird about the weather... Nothing special..

Nice!

Hm, sometimes I send sms, other times I draw... other times just look at the walls...:naughty:

It's just 'cause it's been this awful rainy weather all day long and I stayed at home, feeling a bit weird about the weather... Nothing special..

aw that........"baby i hate days like this"?:naughty: I don't like rain either:thumbdown:

aw that........"baby i hate days like this"?:naughty: I don't like rain either:thumbdown:

Yeah:naughty:

I mean, I like it sometimes, but in the summer I don't like it... In winter it's great, you stay at home, warm and comfy, etc, but in pure summer, it just makes me feel sick:boxed:

Yeah:naughty:

I mean, I like it sometimes, but in the summer I don't like it... In winter it's great, you stay at home, warm and comfy, etc, but in pure summer, it just makes me feel sick:boxed:

yeah,complite agreeing:arf2:

:naughty:

1,600:yay::boxed:

ermmmmmmmmmmm...i use phone-talking with smn:wub2: or just talkin with friends:naughty: u??

i ALWAYS talk to someone with little notes and its SO embarassing if someone catches them , or TEACHER reads them.

one time thre were two girls in my class who were siting quite close to teachers desk and were writing those notes, and that teacher is very mean.

that day there was strange sound in class and teacher wasworries if that sound could come out of lamps, and she is VERY scared of electricity, so she was EXTRA worries and said that to class.

so one of those girls wrote a note :

"OMG that teacher is such a chicken, pffftt its just A LAMP, and added a stupid nickname to her (i cant translate it)"

the other girl wrote back very simple :

yeah, youre right

cause that girl wasnt that rude and didnt want to write bad things.

and suddenly teacher cought the girls and read the note. after lesson, teacher called the first girl (cause she knew which girl wrote it from handwrite). we all went out and forgwt about her, cause she wasnt a friend for anybody, she is very mean and always tries to fit in with pretending cool.

when she came out she said to everybody :

oh i wasnt scared, the teacher started to cry, and i was almost laughing, she said she doesnt want to students to call me like that in my lessons.

i was like this - :shocked:

the teacher cried and youre laughing about it ? :shocked: youre fu*king kidding me, its SO mean. i would say sorry to her, but you LAUGHED ?

she is a teacher, she is trying to teach you something, show a BIT of respect. thats NOT cool.

she just closed her mouth after and nobody said anything after me. i felt so good for saying that cause everybody was like this - :thumb_yello: to me :naughty: