'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

yeah i'm gonna go watch olympics guys. my dad is mad because i've been on MFC all day..:naughty:

love you guys! thanks for joining me!!

:bye:

Olypics ! Ihihihih !

My parents are always bothering me to !

Love you ! You are a good acquisition !

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heres what i wore on his birthday!

Red converse, blue skinnies, a red shirt, black suspenders!

DSC00636.jpg

heres that giant lollipop getting smaller and smaller.....

DSC00639.jpg

and look! dont you think this guy from teh movie Ratatouille looks like mika?!?! ADN HE WEARS RED OCNVERSE THE WHOLE MOVIE!!!! (Except the big nose! hehe)

DSC00533.jpg

I guess it's because you are playing with your braces . I always do that !! :naughty:

I can't wait to read more tomorrow too !!

I always do that ! When I'm singing Big Girl I always play with my braces like Mika does ! :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, and on the dvd he goes LOVE LOVE ME!

He goes LOVE (finger thing) LOVE (puts thumb under one brace) ME! (Brace in out in out in out in out)

so....

Love, Love, Me (out, in out, in, out in...)

LOVE IT! and on teh dvd i am IN LOVE with that thing he does with his hips on "Grisl dresses like a kid for fun..." BOOM BOOM! with those hips....omg....he makes me....DROOL!

heres what i wore on his birthday!

Red converse, blue skinnies, a red shirt, black suspenders!

DSC00636.jpg

heres that giant lollipop getting smaller and smaller.....

DSC00639.jpg

and look! dont you think this guy from teh movie Ratatouille looks like mika?!?! ADN HE WEARS RED OCNVERSE THE WHOLE MOVIE!!!! (Except the big nose! hehe)

DSC00533.jpg

yeah, and on the dvd he goes LOVE LOVE ME!

He goes LOVE (finger thing) LOVE (puts thumb under one brace) ME! (Brace in out in out in out in out)

so....

Love, Love, Me (out, in out, in, out in...)

LOVE IT! and on teh dvd i am IN LOVE with that thing he does with his hips on "Grisl dresses like a kid for fun..." BOOM BOOM! with those hips....omg....he makes me....DROOL!

Your insane . . . :lmfao:

Love the small lollipop . :lmfao:

Oh . . . I see a serie and there is a guy who is just Mika ! lol ! I'll show you . . . wait a second !

bah... i wish. i havent dreamed of mika in SO LONG! WAHHHH!!!

mg, that picture of my outfit makes me look chunky as sin!

I would probably make a comment about what you said if I knew what "chunki as sin" it's . But whatever . . .

Btw . . . in this video you can totally understand why do I find Matthew so similiar to Mika . He is just so random idiot ! :lmfao:

I would probably make a comment about what you said if I knew what "chunki as sin" it's . But whatever . . .

Btw . . . in this video you can totally understand why do I find Matthew so similiar to Mika . He is just so random idiot ! :lmfao:

haha, i mean it makes me look really chunky. like...big girl-ish. hehe, if you know what i mean. if not, Never mind! hehe

night girls!

Hello...I loved your daydream...

YAY NEW THREAD!!!!!!! :yay:

Message to everyone:

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE. YOU LOT CAN FIGHT OVER MIKA. REMEMBER THAT.

In the daydream...why am i not with Fortune? :tears: Anyway....should i continue it? Or...whoever deos continue it...

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE! READ THE SECOND LINE OF MY SIG! I DECIDED THAT AGES AGO AND HE IS MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello...I loved your daydream...

YAY NEW THREAD!!!!!!! :yay:

Message to everyone:

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE. YOU LOT CAN FIGHT OVER MIKA. REMEMBER THAT.

In the daydream...why am i not with Fortune? :tears: Anyway....should i continue it? Or...whoever deos continue it...

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE! READ THE SECOND LINE OF MY SIG! I DECIDED THAT AGES AGO AND HE IS MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ok ok relax girl.

but you wont marry him, im just saying that NONE OF US ARE GONNA MARRY HIM. start to think real. :)

sorry, but its true.

haha, i mean it makes me look really chunky. like...big girl-ish. hehe, if you know what i mean. if not, Never mind! hehe

night girls!

you dont look BIG.

you look chubbier IN THAT PIC. but youre NOT like that in others :)