Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My oh my, hasn't the tone of this thread changed??:wub2:

Hardcore fangurl confessions have started something FAR more amusing...Christine in all her glowing fangurlishness at Mika gigs in Canada :roftl::roftl: The big chuckle of the day for me:wink2:

(and Suzy and Sara's comments too...but they don't try to give the impression of being as hardened as Christine makes herself out to be. Those fumes can still keep you going a while longer Christine, breathe deep!!:naughty::naughty:)

My oh my, hasn't the tone of this thread changed??:wub2:

Hardcore fangurl confessions have started something FAR more amusing...Christine in all her glowing fangurlishness at Mika gigs in Canada :roftl::roftl: The big chuckle of the day for me:wink2:

(and Suzy and Sara's comments too...but they don't try to give the impression of being as hardened as Christine makes herself out to be. Those fumes can still keep you going a while longer Christine, breathe deep!!)

You're spot on BS, Christine tries to pretend that she's not so into Da Mastah, but no matter what she may say, those of us who have seen her fangurlness in person know A LOT better than to fall for her indifference :naughty:.

Well spotted :thumb_yello:

Myself, I may have had some harsh criticism for Mika and I am sure that I will have a lot more in coming years, but I've never tried to hide the fact that I love the guy to bits and turn to full blown mush when he speaks to me, muahahahahaa...Or when he wears my designs :roftl:.

And Suzy...Well, what can one say after hearing her Mod Club and Ribena comments, LOL!!!!

She couldn't even try and disguise it if she wanted to.

You're spot on BS, Christine tries to pretend that she's not so into Da Mastah, but no matter what she may say, those of us who have seen her fangurlness in person know A LOT better than to fall for her indifference :naughty:.

Well spotted :thumb_yello:

Myself, I may have had some harsh criticism for Mika and I am sure that I will have a lot more in coming years, but I've never tried to hide the fact that I love the guy to bits and turn to full blown mush when he speaks to me, muahahahahaa...Or when he wears my designs :roftl:.

And Suzy...Well, what can one say after hearing her Mod Club and Ribena comments, LOL!!!!

She couldn't even try and disguise it if she wanted to.

No doubt. You flew to Toronto (from London) for 3 days to see Da Mastah-Kind & Fine. We flew to London (from Toronto) to do the same. And one just has to look at your siggy to see all the gigs you've been to to know.

My proudest fangurly moment caught on film, hands down, has got to be my meeting with Mika in Chicago. :blush-anim-cl: It's sooooo embarassing, that I'm inly keeping the YouTube link down here for just a few minutes...so the next time some others might read this post, the link will be gone.

My proudest fangurly moment caught on film, hands down, has got to be my meeting with Mika in Chicago. :blush-anim-cl: It's sooooo embarassing, that I'm inly keeping the YouTube link down here for just a few minutes...so the next time some others might read this post, the link will be gone.

:lmfao:

Aww, you squealed and everything :wub2:

No doubt. You flew to Toronto (from London) for 3 days to see Da Mastah-Kind & Fine. We flew to London (from Toronto) to do the same.

Haha, Suzy, you're the cutest! :huglove:

Did you jump and squeal just a little bit in front of the wiz? :roftl: OMG, this is so cute. :wub2:

Thanks for linking to that gem :thumb_yello:, watching it, I get the impression that it's from another century. *sigh*

I think it was a nice meeting, nothing embarrassing about that!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for showing us!

Haha, Suzy, you're the cutest! :huglove:

Did you jump and squeal just a little bit in front of the wiz? :roftl: OMG, this is so cute. :wub2:

Thanks for linking to that gem :thumb_yello:, watching it, I get the impression that it's from another century. *sigh*

Yeah thanks....I'm happy that opportunity was seized, since it will be very difficult to achieve that again. Does seem like another century. And like Nono, you can unquote me now VS. Oops, thank you - you already did! :bleh:

Yeah thanks....I'm happy that opportunity was seized, since it will be very difficult to achieve that again. Does seem like another century. And like Nono, you can unquote me now VS. :bleh:

I have my fangirl moment on video too :lmfao:

Short but sweet :wub2:

Blimey, I really wouldn't want to stand in Mika's shoes. :roftl: It must feel odd to be the only normal person in that crazy crowd. :roftl:

Poor guy :lol3:

Having 16 year-olds forcing him to hug them :fisch:

No doubt. You flew to Toronto (from London) for 3 days to see Da Mastah-Kind & Fine. We flew to London (from Toronto) to do the same.

Too late baby, you've been quoted :roftl:.

It's too cute a video to hide it, you should be proud of it, hehehehe. It's not embarrassing, it's really cute. I love it!!!

EDIT:

ok, read about the deletion request, so I got rid of the url as well

Aww...Nono you hugged him! Ever so quickly, but your cheek brushed his chest. :wub2:

Edit - oh, it was the 2nd hug...the first one was too hot (rated R) to show on a family-friendly forum.

WTH? Where is this embarrassing Suzy footage and why was it deleted? :sneaky2:

Mika doesn't seem to mind but John sounds like he's sure had enough of the hugging. :roftl:

May I steal the right part of that picture? :roftl:

Why don't you just Photoshop yourself into the audience? :naughty:

(and Suzy and Sara's comments too...but they don't try to give the impression of being as hardened as Christine makes herself out to be. Those fumes can still keep you going a while longer Christine, breathe deep!!)

If Mika wanted to pay us back for giving him such a hard time all he'd have to do is put some of that embarrassing footage onto the DVD.

I spent the London gig in December like this > :shocked:

I spent the London gig in February like this > :hypo:

If that ever got out, I'd never live it down. :naughty: