Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

Perhaps that was in the days of endless optimism about him posting something when he bought us.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I don't think that was ever the plan. Just a few people's wild fantasies.

I wonder if Mika ever registered an account so he could get into the members only section and see what messages were from him? :roftl:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the ad about the "members only" section has always been the same, including messages from mike, since the creation of the forum back in early 2007 (i think ?) so i think it was optimism from the beginning and not only when he bought it...

the ad about the "members only" section has always been the same, including messages from mike, since the creation of the forum back in early 2007 (i think ?) so i think it was optimism from the beginning and not only when he bought it...

I guess a sort of invitation then? :wink2:

I had actually hoped he was going to come out and play with us when I found out he was reading the board. But that was over a year ago. I don't think there was ever any plan for him to post here after he purchased MFC.

Yeah I think Yop is right, although at the very beginning we did have a couple of invitations to recordings or gigs or smth, I can't remember what, which I suppose could have been construed as messages from Mike. - Come to my gig or tv recording, I need all the support I can get, those were the days.

Mike - has a nice ring to it, no? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I think Yop is right, although at the very beginning we did have a couple of invitations to recordings or gigs or smth, I can't remember what, which I suppose could have been construed as messages from Mike. - Come to my gig or tv recording, I need all the support I can get, those were the days.

:roftl: I don't know why but that made me laugh out loud.

MFC's relationship with Mike has been up and down and all over the place hasn't it? I think he generally likes his fans, but we're like the unionized version. Must be a bit of a PITA for him at times. :bleh:

:roftl: I don't know why but that made me laugh out loud.

MFC's relationship with Mike has been up and down and all over the place hasn't it? I think he generally likes his fans, but we're like the unionized version. Must be a bit of a PITA for him at times. :bleh:

:lmfao: Yeah we demand our rights! Never mind, he always has his secret weapon if we get too rowdy.

I guess a sort of invitation then?

I had actually hoped he was going to come out and play with us when I found out he was reading the board. But that was over a year ago. I don't think there was ever any plan for him to post here after he purchased MFC.

So did I. :tears: But Gawd, is he tough. :blink::no:

It's called Da Stare :wub2::naughty:

DaStare :wub2:

You think we should make him want to discipline us to get a new sig(h)n of life? :naughty:

I like the idea that someone's been buying more books than me- but he might not have, and I don't have his sort of money.

Nah, if you're anything like me at all, there is no way on earth that he has been buying more books.....

Nah, if you're anything like me at all, there is no way on earth that he has been buying more books.....

I'm gonna treasure that remark. Next time I buy another book I'll think- Babs would approve. Even if Mika would tell me to spend the money on travelling the world.

I'm gonna treasure that remark. Next time I buy another book I'll think- Babs would approve. Even if Mika would tell me to spend the money on travelling the world.

He's been telling me to spend my money travelling to see him. And it works, dammit! :hypo:

It's nice he wants a Japanese dog:wub2:

Not so exotic here of course...maybe he is fishing for gifts for his next tour...:wink2:

It's more commonly called a SHIBA KEN in Japanese, although both names can be used.

柴犬しばいぬ、しばけん)

top-syasin-2.jpg

shibainu_gass.jpg

Perhaps if he ever graces our shores again, I can get him this lovely photo frame:

img10063215670.jpeg

And to see us- in November?

Well I'll be stopping in to Mika's for tea as well, naturally. He's eager to engage in some esoteric discussions about Duffy.

Perhaps if he ever graces our shores again, I can get him this lovely photo frame:

img10063215670.jpeg

:lmao: That's even tackier than the socks.

Mika closing us down is something that quite a few of us have talked about for some time, so we have talked about how we would carry on if MFC wasn't there for any reason.

Not me and Yop, but others too. The thing is this has become more than Mika for me, there are people here that want to keep in touch with each other anyway, so that's one element of it.

We have people here who can sort out a new forum and get a decent deal on a server, so it would have to be paid for but if we all clubbed together it would be minimal.

I guess we will never know what would happen unless it does!

I'm in. I'll pay. Just don't forget to tell me!

We already have a Mike. He belongs to the Aussie thread. I'll have to try and persuade someone to post pics of him here for you all...:naughty: