Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

Why don't you just Photoshop yourself into the audience? :naughty:

And then change the bubble text to 'Christines. You make me complete.' ?

It's not like I'm not willing to share... :roftl:

If Mika wanted to pay us back for giving him such a hard time all he'd have to do is put some of that embarrassing footage onto the DVD.

I spent the London gig in December like this > :shocked:

I spent the London gig in February like this > :hypo:

If that ever got out, I'd never live it down. :naughty:

And these are the moments I'm happy that I never made front row except for Amsterdam and there Andy was filming the other side only... :naughty:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just Photoshop yourself into the audience?

Yes, that is an idea!! Wohooo!

If Mika wanted to pay us back for giving him such a hard time all he'd have to do is put some of that embarrassing footage onto the DVD.

If that ever got out, I'd never live it down.

It's already out, I'm afraid....Too many witnessed it! :roftl:

And then change the bubble text to 'Christines. You make me complete.' ?

It's not like I'm not willing to share... :roftl:

There you go, no problem! As long as you don't fight over him and start pulling eachother's hair out, hehe..

And these are the moments I'm happy that I never made front row except for Amsterdam and there Andy was filming the other side only...

Ooh do not worry, there will be other times and I surely will drag you to the front again, no matter how much you complain :bleh:

Yes, I wonder what he really has on his hours and hours of footage!?:blink::naughty:

If people are going to tell me to shut it cause of the whinging... you can go right ahead...

Doesn't mean I'm gonna take any notice or stop whinging :naughty:...

Oh I've seen people struggle quite desperately to feign interest in his blog entries. It's quite amusing, especially when it's obvious they can barely even understand it. :naughty:

I don't feign interest... I really am not interested...

I personally don't care what he had for breakfast... or what cartoons he thinks are brilliant...

Does that make me not a fan?

If anyone wishes to become my fanboy, feel free!

Can be your fangirl? :das:

That would probably mean that he ought to fullfill some of your expectations,and I get your point,but we ALL want him to fullfill some of our expectations,don't we - you,about drinking tea - and me,about Picasso or Hitchcock,for example.

I personally want him to fulfil my expectation of touring Oz, but that isn't going to happen any time soon, is it?

I have to admit that I've chuckled quietly to myself from time to time, when someone who's username professes their undying love for Mika "4eva", says they're leaving cos they're over him.

Does that make me mean?:naughty:

*gigglesnort* No it doesn't...

That's why I made my username something that I won't grow tired of...

I wouldn't say i'm "tired" of Mika. I just miss how fresh and exciting everything used to be with him when LiCM was new, and he would update the blog like you guys were talking about. And i know what you mean about the Vlogs, they can be a little annoying to watch sometimes. I just kinda wanna say, ok we get it, life is good, NOW GET IN THE STUDIO and get that new record out!! I think things will be better once the new CD comes out and we can all start looking forward to gigs again and learning words to new songs and ahh i'm excited. But for right now, i'd say maybe "bored" instead of "tired" of Mika.

Yeah sure... I'll agree with that... I'm sick of waiting...

I guess I'd be okay with a new album...

I need another gig to be a fangurl. I am 6 months off my last gig (as of today as it happens) and I'm just not feeling it anymore. There was a bit of excitement around Paris, being able to listen to the first couple of songs live and the novelty of the new set, etc. But generally his performances halfway around the world do not cut it for me.

I'm 1 year, 2 months and 3 weeks off my last gig... actually, the only Mika gig I've been to.

I haven't felt the excitement for any of his gigs since I thought he was still going to V Festival in Oz... and that was December last year...

If Mika spends the next year or two just playing Canada, Australia and Argentina you might find your fangurlishness waning. I definitely need a booster shot once in awhile and cannot live on the fumes of my Mod Club gig in March 2007. :naughty:

I could definitely live with that...

At the very least, I'm sure people would be happy to hear the Aussies NOT whinging about lack of concerts....

Hang on... do we whinge as much as Mika??? :shocked:

Silly me... no-one could whinge as much as Mika :naughty:...

Actually, is there any chance people would like to sign our little petition to get Mika to tour Oz, NZ and Asia?

It's the pink link in my siggie!

WTH? Where is this embarrassing Suzy footage and why was it deleted?

Suzy was too fast for us. Might need to PM her for the link, I missed it too.

I was out having a birthday dinner for my now 9 year old, Oscar.

If that ever got out, I'd never live it down. :naughty:

CHRISTINE!! :hypo::hypo::hypo: about Mika??? I thought you might never publicly admit to that.:blush-anim-cl:

CHRISTINE!! :hypo::hypo::hypo: about Mika??? I thought you might never publicly admit to that.:blush-anim-cl:

Resistance was futile. I'm sure I managed to look convincingly bored for the first 45 minutes but he kept coming back until I caved. :roftl:

ham_lt.jpg

Resistance was futile. I'm sure I managed to look convincingly bored for the first 45 minutes but he kept coming back until I caved. :roftl:

ham_lt.jpg

45 minutes, you say? Try 45 seconds :bleh:

Wow!

That picture is quite SOMETHING :wub2:

45 minutes, you say? Try 45 seconds :bleh:

No really, don't you think the whole vibe was a bit dull, especially after Toronto? Fortunately he noticed the flagging interest stage right and came over to give some much needed attention. :das:

u guys r SOOOOO lucky!!!

i havent even been 2 a concert yet..... :(

but i WILL meet him one day and give him the biggest hug ever!! im gonna make it a life goal to meet mika! :) hehe!

Aw, good luck. Hopefully he'll play London again soon. (November 29th works for me :wink2:)

No really, don't you think the whole vibe was a bit dull, especially after Toronto? Fortunately he noticed the flagging interest stage right and came over to give some much needed attention. :das:

Aw, good luck. Hopefully he'll play London again soon. (November 29th works for me :wink2:)

nov 29th??? NOVEMBER 29TH????????? :wink2: is that a hint??

Yes, :thumb_yello: I actually do know what you mean, and I agree.

Anything would have been dull after the Toronto "out of this world:wub2:" type gig (which he will never be able to top in my case), and Hammersmith was the "worst" of the 3 London Feb ones. Brixton on the 28th was the best.

But he did kinda make up for it when he came and threw the snow at us :naughty:

nov 29th??? NOVEMBER 29TH????????? :wink2: is that a hint??

It's a hint to Mika, lol!!

But he did kinda make up for it when he came and threw the snow at us :naughty:

Haha, the snow, it was really funny!:roftl:

He had been carrying it with him for quit a while; I saw when he picked it up and walked around with it in his hands, and than… BAM… trough it right at the little group of faithful fan girls!:naughty:

Mika doesn't seem to mind but John sounds like he's sure had enough of the hugging. :roftl:

That's because my hugs are magical and John was jealous that he didn't get to experience one of them. :wink2:

i see what you're saying about the blogs, although i love to watch them, i seem to fall behind alot. i just can't keep up with the rapid pace of posting! this is the first time i have been on the MFC in like 2 weeks, because i have been so busy!

Haha, the snow, it was really funny!

He had been carrying it with him for quit a while; I saw when he picked it up and walked around with it in his hands, and than… BAM… trough it right at the little group of faithful fan girls!:naughty:

Hehe it was quite strange, it's true, because he did pick it up at the back of the stage and then came to the front right side...and BAM... there went our little hearts :roftl:.

Our brains turned to mush :naughty:.

That's because my hugs are magical and John was jealous that he didn't get to experience one of them.

Exactly! Jealous man, tsk tsk! He probably feels really left out. Next time make sure you kiss him better :thumb_yello::naughty:.

i see what you're saying about the blogs, although i love to watch them, i seem to fall behind alot. i just can't keep up with the rapid pace of posting! this is the first time i have been on the MFC in like 2 weeks, because i have been so busy!

Rapid pace? :sneaky2::bleh: He has turned into a turtle poster lately