The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here, but I'm leaving early Keti. The modem is hating me today, keeps throwing me offline. So I think I'd better go get a book or something. :naughty:

See you later :huglove:

Immagine3.png

aww I LOOOOOVVVVVE that pic:wub2: :thumb_yello: ahh that's cheered me up:thumb_yello:

T'was my 23rd bday today & it went ok (compared to most birthdays) but tonight i've been crying a lot 'cause it's one year ago since i found out the man i loved for 4 & a half years was gay so I really needed cheering up (hence coming to this thread)

mmm... rivr bathing?:blink: u mean when he's with band?

however i don't think i know:glasses2:

hey where was the river bathing pic taken and when d'ya know?

OMG!! It seems like years since I have been here!:blush-anim-cl:

Here's some random pics.

190ct5.jpg

hummm I know it was in France (according to what Luke said, because this one is from his myspace)

:wink2:

Hi dear friends, here I am again. Wasn't able to come online yesterday just when I needed it hard....It was a hell of a day yesterday and today wasn't much better. I feel really bad, it feels like it's starting all over again....So I am here to be cheered up with all those pics. And instead of an emotional moment I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face when I think back of the gig in Amsterdam....Sweet memories that will last a lifetime:wub2:

Time for this one again

fileCA37FPTE.jpg