MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kath

You have done one AMAZING job on this , I was going to bring something to the MFC party as a thank you all and raffle it for charity (Mikas charity) then I thought mmmmmm no Ill give it away as a prize .. then

For all your hard work I shall be brining you a gift , something special all wrapped up (no its not Mika)

Hope you like it AND thanks again :thumb_yello:

Kath

You have done one AMAZING job on this , I was going to bring something to the MFC party as a thank you all and raffle it for charity (Mikas charity) then I thought mmmmmm no Ill give it away as a prize .. then

For all your hard work I shall be brining you a gift , something special all wrapped up (no its not Mika)

Hope you like it AND thanks again :thumb_yello:

AWWW Fred.............that is so kind.........but not at all called for.......so many people on MFC put a lot of time and effort into various projects.:thumb_yello:

On the other hand..............if you COULD get Mika:naughty:

FREDDIE...That sounds repulsive! lolololol!

You seen my response? I shall be thinking of you guys from my hospital bed.....having food through a drip! :thumbdown:

xx

We will be thinking of you:wub2:

AWWW Fred.............that is so kind.........but not at all called for.......so many people on MFC put a lot of time and effort into various projects.:thumb_yello:

On the other hand..............if you COULD get Mika:naughty:

Well its different this time as its Christmas ... :wink2:

Its my pressie .. to you :wub2:

A cuddle will do in thanks :naughty:

Well its different this time as its Christmas ...

Its my pressie .. to you

A cuddle will do in thanks :naughty:

:roftl:OK.............I promise not to touch your sack..........caz will have me if I do!:naughty:

You're NOT bringing a gift wrapped Mika???? :mf_rosetinted:what kind of Santa are you??? :shocked:

:floor:

I know...........This is his second year as well..........'must try harder':naughty:

You're NOT bringing a gift wrapped Mika???? :mf_rosetinted:what kind of Santa are you??? :shocked:

:floor:

That would fulfill everyones wishes huh!!!!

Siggghhh sorry no Mika (not that I know of)

:roftl:OK.............I promise not to touch your sack..........caz will have me if I do!:naughty:

I know...........This is his second year as well..........'must try harder':naughty:

Elfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. why cant people touch my sack .... they can reach in and pulls pressies out :naughty:

Elfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. why cant people touch my sack .... they can reach in and pulls pressies out :naughty:

I can only begin to imagine the chaos that would ensure if you revealed that the contents of your sack did indeed include Mika!:naughty:

Ill allow kath to .... she seems quite obscessed with your sack , and how big it is.... ill let her get it over with and hope shes not dissapointed with what she pulls out :mf_rosetinted:

Ill allow kath to .... she seems quite obscessed with your sack , and how big it is.... ill let her get it over with and hope shes not dissapointed with what she pulls out

Could well be similar to what I pulled out when I put my hand up his jacket in Donny!:naughty: But no.........honestly Caz.............I aren't obsessed with Fred's sack...............I have other obsessions blocking my brain!:naughty:

Yeh Kath how true :roftl:

Elf It was all about that warm night in Italy .. awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

I didnt have my sack there though :shocked:

No.................you just hit the sack there.................and were oblivious to my screams for help!:shocked::roftl:

Edited by kath

Yeh Kath how true :roftl::roftl:

Elf It was all about that warm night in Italy .. awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

I didnt have my sack there though :shocked:

You should have your sack with you at all times !!! Stop leaving it laying around in strange places !!! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Could well be similar to what I pulled out when I put my hand up his jacket in Donny!:naughty: But no.........honestly Caz.............I aren't obsessed with Fred's sack...............I have other obsessions blocking my brain!:naughty:

No.................you just hit the sack there.................and was oblivious to my screams for help!:shocked::roftl:

Yeh yeh ............

Elfie doesnt mind you know :naughty:

That was a great time.... I told you to drink and eat

I will run to your rescue next time , once I get a horse , then again elf will be there soooooooooooo she can massage you :bleh:

If Kath gets poorly again I said you will massage her .. thanks:thumb_yello:

Dont you bring me into this :roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

You know.............anyone who just drops into this thread will wonder what planet we are all on:roftl:

I am off now................sweet dreams to you both............glad you are back on the same side of the pond as each other again:wub2: