You know you're a Mika Fan when... you are in HMV (music store) and you're browsing CDs and the guy next to you picks up LICM and starts studying the back. You have the following conversation:

Me: "Have you heard much of Mika's stuff?"

*He smiles*

Him: "No, not really. I mean I've heard Grace Kelly of course and Big Girls"

Me: "It's a really fab album. I've ot it on my iphone if you'd like to hear some more songs."

Him: "Sure"

*Pulls out my phone and play My interpretation then SITM*

Him: "wow, I like"

Me: "He's done some fab new stuff to, he's just released an EP. I've them on here too."

Him: "You got time to let me listen to them?"

*Plays bits Blue Eyes, LA and LJ*

Him: "Do they have the EP on Itunes?"

Me: "Nope, but you can download it in MP3 from his site. It's Mikasounds.com"

Him: "Fab, thanks" *Big Grin* "Erm...here's my email" *scribs email on old receipt* "Incase you wanna discuss Mika".

Me: "I'm going to a gig in London next week, i could send you some vids if I'm allowed my camera."

Him: "That would be great."

Me: "Well I've gotta go...nice meeting you"

Him: "Yeah. I'm John by the way."

Me: "Vicky"

*shake hands and walk to the till with him. he buys LICM, i leave with a rin on my face!*

That is just so NICE!!!

You converted someone! Congratz!

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, what did you do then for 36 hours?

Left home 06.00, tube to bus station, bus to airport, landed in London 12.00, walked around in shops etc, meet the others, GIG:wub2:, missed the train to the airport, waited in cold rain until 03.00 when the bus finally took me to the airport and then everything in reverse you know.

Fact is, when I finally got home I was so much on a high so I just took a shower and went to a friends party, so at the and of the evening I was too tired to even log in to the MFC... never happened before!:naughty:

But it was all worth it!:wub2:

I'm considering thought to book a hotel room for the next time!:roftl:

Left home 06.00, tube to bus station, bus to airport, landed in London 12.00, walked around in shops etc, meet the others, GIG:wub2:, missed the train to the airport, waited in cold rain until 03.00 when the bus finally took me to the airport and then everything in reverse you know.

Fact is, when I finally got home I was so much on a high so I just took a shower and went to a friends party, so at the and of the evening I was too tired to even log in to the MFC... never happened before!:naughty:

But it was all worth it!:wub2:

I'm considering thought to book a hotel room for the next time!:roftl:

Oh ... wow!

you know you're a mika fan when you have a head ache, so you decide to listen to mika and his voice makes you feel better :wub2:

aww! that's so sweet!!:wub2: i'm sure it's the best solution!!!:naughty:

you know you're a Mika fan when you write on twitter everytime, sending messages to Mika, and check every second to see if he (because of a miracle) has answered you!!!:aah:

aww! that's so sweet!!:wub2: i'm sure it's the best solution!!!:naughty:

you know you're a Mika fan when you write on twitter everytime, sending messages to Mika, and check every second to see if he (because of a miracle) has answered you!!!:aah:

yeah mika's music is the best medicine :naughty::lmfao::teehee:

haha I do that too :aah:

yeah mika's music is the best medicine :naughty::lmfao::teehee:

haha I do that too :aah:

hahaha!! :roftl::roftl: let's hope someday he really answers us!!!!!!!!.....that day we'll bless Twitter!!!!...but for now, we just keep trying!!!!:naughty:

hahaha!! :roftl::roftl: let's hope someday he really answers us!!!!!!!!.....that day we'll bless Twitter!!!!...but for now, we just keep trying!!!!:naughty:

I hope so! :teehee:

and you know you're a mika fan when you are tweeting mika a reply on twitter and you talk to him like he will answer you and you are in a conversation :blush-anim-cl:

I hope so! :teehee:

and you know you're a mika fan when you are tweeting mika a reply on twitter and you talk to him like he will answer you and you are in a conversation :blush-anim-cl:

exactly!! hahaha!! and we've the expectation that he'll read our answers between 29.000 he receives for everyone of his twits!!!:roftl::blink::teehee:

You know you're a mika fan when you're only goal for this schoolyear is touching the curls of a boy in your class, just so you can imagine how mika's hair feels. :teehee:

haha, there's a boy in my class, everytime I see him I run my fingers through his hair, :teehee:

You know you're a mika fan when you're only goal for this schoolyear is touching the curls of a boy in your class, just so you can imagine how mika's hair feels. :teehee:

:teehee: there is a boy like that in my class....except he has blonde (sp?) curls :teehee: