Oh, and also...

You know you're a Mika fan when your history teacher you've had all semester knows one thing about you, that you're obsessed with some pop star named Mika.

I seriously don't even think he knows my name! He calls me the resident fangirl. "Oh, i don't know why don't we ask resident fangirl back there?!"

And i'm like.... Who, me?! :teehee:

omg, that is me with my math teacher!! Haha, once I Failed a test because for all the non-examples I wrote Mika. He didn't catch it till half-way through and then began circling all of them and he put a big huge question mark on my paper. It was a hard one to explain to my parents, who hate mika in the first place, (don't ask me how that is possible!!) :wink2:

this is sorta more related to MFC... :teehee:

You know you're a Mika fan (of MFC fan:naughty:) when you are talking with someone and when you finish you think of the perfect MFC smiley that would totally complete the sentence and you then imagine the smiley in your head :naughty::teehee:

:biggrin2:

You know you're a Mika fan (of MFC fan:naughty:) when you are talking with someone and when you finish you think of the perfect MFC smiley that would totally complete the sentence and you then imagine the smiley in your head :naughty::teehee:

HAHAHAHA OMG YES YES YES or when ur iming someone and u by accident put it cuz u forget there not mfcers and its not the mfc and they are like wtf???? hahaha i sometimes use them on my away messages for fb and people think i am officially crazy lol:roftl:

HAHAHAHA OMG YES YES YES or when ur iming someone and u by accident put it cuz u forget there not mfcers and its not the mfc and they are like wtf???? hahaha i sometimes use them on my away messages for fb and people think i am officially crazy lol:roftl:

haha I do that too:roftl:

its like you don't think about it, it just happens when your typing....:naughty: I always picture the smilies because I use them so much on mfc :roftl::teehee:

It's such a bugger that MSN doesn't have the same MFC smilies. :mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a Mika fan (of MFC fan:naughty:) when you are talking with someone and when you finish you think of the perfect MFC smiley that would totally complete the sentence and you then imagine the smiley in your head :naughty::teeh ee:

I always say "das" out loud whenever I'm saying something related to that :roftl:. I hope my friends haven't noticed :naughty:

:das:

I always say "das" out loud whenever I'm saying something related to that :rof tl:. I hope my friends haven't noticed :n aughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Eeek. Did you fix the problem?

I'm not sure.....I hope so :blink::aah::naughty:

I always say "das" out loud whenever I'm saying something related to that :roftl:. I hope my friends haven't noticed :naughty:

I feel silly for asking but, what does das mean?? :blush-anim-cl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you put LICM on first thing in the morning, and then you can't decide wether to go on MFC before school or listen to all of LICM. By the time you decided, LICM is finished and you go on MFC anyway, although you know you'll be late for school then. :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you put LICM on first thing in the morning, and then you can't decide wether to go on MFC before school or listen to all of LICM. By the time you decided, LICM is finished and you go on MFC anyway, although you know you'll be late for school then. :naughty:

That's so me!

You know you're a Mika fan when in the morning your parents or friends ask you "How's Mika today?"

Hhahaha. My parents always do this. My dad calls Mika, "Schmika" (just for fun, he makes nicknames for everyone, myself included)... and every other day or so he'll just be like, "So what's up with Schimika? How's he doing?" lolz.

You know you're a Mika fan when in the morning your parents or friends ask you "How's Mika today?"

Ha. My mom asks me, "where in the world is Mika today?" or "what is Mika doing?".

Sad thing is, I almost always have an answer. :teehee:

Ha. My mom asks me, "where in the world is Mika today?" or "what is Mika doing?".

Sad thing is, I almost always have an answer. :teehee:

My mum doesn't ask me things like that cause:

Reason no 1: She doesn't give a damn about Mika

Reason no 2: She knows that if she asks, I'll talk about Mika for the whole day haha.

...when you stop talking about him at school in an attempt to hide him from the rest of the world, stop people saying mean things about him and keep him to yourself :naughty:

Yes, that is exactly what I do.

But that does not prevent me from thinking of him! :D

...when you stop talking about him at school in an attempt to hide him from the rest of the world, stop people saying mean things about him and keep him to yourself :naughty:

Oh I do that too!! I get tired if defending him from stupid ignorant people, so I just stop talking about him, while having secret wonderful thoughts about him!!

But then I also get annoyed when someone else says they've heard of him!!

Ridiculous i know, but still, I can't help it!!

My mum doesn't ask me things like that cause:

Reason no 1: She doesn't give a damn about Mika

Reason no 2: She knows that if she asks, I'll talk about Mika for the whole day haha.

Then I guess I'm lucky to know people who support my addiction. :mf_rosetinted: And are a fan of Mika themselves. :teehee:

Reason no 2: haha like a big long speech. Nice. :naughty:

I feel silly for asking but, what does das mean?? :blush-anim-cl:

Das is this smiley :das:, since that's the letters for it :thumb_yello:. It comes in handy in real life sometimes :naughty:.

Our dad asks Superstar and I what Mika is up to all the time as well! And I agree with the person who said that sadly, we almost always have an answer :blush-anim-cl: