you know you're a Mika fan when you put PDP on and you fall in love before the music has even started.

you know you're a Mika fan when you watch PDP and you get annyoed because people are waving their arms- but not in time to the music.

you know you're a Mika fan when your cat jumps on you for attention and you mutter ' GO AWAY' and push her to the other side of the chair.

you know you're a Mika fan when you are watching PDP and the same cat jumps on you again and you ignore her. she then ( this is true!) fakes a retching cough to get your attention and you still ignore, although you look sideways for a spilt second just to make sure she isn't being sick on you- that would means you would have to pause the DVD.

you know you're a Mika fan when you are watching PDP and AOW has just come on- the PDPversion upsets you. you need to get up and instead of letting it run through so you don't have to see it you pause it so you can watch it when you come back.

you know you're a Mika fan when random non-MFCer people talk about how amazing his voice is or sexy he is you want to scream at them because Mika isn't theirs. he is the MFC's. and you know that is stupid because he isn't a thing and you cannot own him but if people want to talk about him you feel they HAVE to join MFC OR ELSE:roftl:

you know you're a Mika fn when you think you have put too much into one post :blush-anim-cl:

you know you're a Mika fan when you put PDP on and you fall in love before the music has even started.

you know you're a Mika fan when you watch PDP and you get annyoed because people are waving their arms- but not in time to the music.

you know you're a Mika fan when your cat jumps on you for attention and you mutter ' GO AWAY' and push her to the other side of the chair.

you know you're a Mika fan when you are watching PDP and the same cat jumps on you again and you ignore her. she then ( this is true!) fakes a retching cough to get your attention and you still ignore, although you look sideways for a spilt second just to make sure she isn't being sick on you- that would means you would have to pause the DVD.

you know you're a Mika fan when you are watching PDP and AOW has just come on- the PDPversion upsets you. you need to get up and instead of letting it run through so you don't have to see it you pause it so you can watch it when you come back.

you know you're a Mika fan when random non-MFCer people talk about how amazing his voice is or sexy he is you want to scream at them because Mika isn't theirs. he is the MFC's. and you know that is stupid because he isn't a thing and you cannot own him but if people want to talk about him you feel they HAVE to join MFC OR ELSE:roftl:

you know you're a Mika fn when you think you have put too much into one post :blush-anim-cl:

I love this post, Tayler!

You know you're a Mika fan when you talk to people and mention "the code" expecting them to know exactly what you are talking about without further explaination!

You know you're a Mika fan when you know the price of tickets to NYC, accomodation and transport fares within minutes of him announcing where his new gig is.

You know you're a Mika fan when you are still trying to work out how to pay for the trip eben when you realise it will cost over £500 and you don't have a job...

You know you're a Mika fan when your heart skips everytime you get an email because it just might be the codes and then get depressed again because it's not...

What codes? :blink:

When we ordered the tickets we were given a code for each ticket that we bought and were told all would be revealed on the 25th May, when we ordered the EP it said on the order confirmation that a code would be e mailed to us on the 25th too, but according to Mika on twitter there has been technical problems and we will hear as soon as he gets some info.

When your Mother (or any other female in your family) is having a baby and we're discussing names, and as soon as you open your mouth somebody stops you and says: "No, We're not naming him/her Mika." :sneaky2::teehee:

Hahaha! Never happened to me (well, it's also been quite a while since no one expected a baby in my family though) but SO funny!

When your Mother (or any other female in your family) is having a baby and we're discussing names, and as soon as you open your mouth somebody stops you and says: "No, We're not naming him/her Mika." :sneaky2::teehee:

That's a good one, really funny! But being named after Mika is far better than being named after Marilyn Monroe! Especially when I don't look like Marilyn Monroe!!

You know you're a Mika fan when you get a Micheal Jackson CD (Thriller) from the library, just because Mika likes MJ.

"you know you're a mika fan when you still spill all the smarties in your pack just to count the blue ones ":roftl:

HaHa! Great ones!!!

When we ordered the tickets we were given a code for each ticket that we bought and were told all would be revealed on the 25th May, when we ordered the EP it said on the order confirmation that a code would be e mailed to us on the 25th too, but according to Mika on twitter there has been technical problems and we will hear as soon as he gets some info.

actually, i got an email from sandbag yesterday tellling me that the codes will not be sent for another 2 to 3 weeks. :wink2:

You know you're a Mika fan when you feel like smashing those (not Mika fans) who sing Mika with invented lyrics that don't make sense.

And you crave to teach them the REAL lyrics.

You know you're a Mika Fan when... you are in HMV (music store) and you're browsing CDs and the guy next to you picks up LICM and starts studying the back. You have the following conversation:

Me: "Have you heard much of Mika's stuff?"

*He smiles*

Him: "No, not really. I mean I've heard Grace Kelly of course and Big Girls"

Me: "It's a really fab album. I've ot it on my iphone if you'd like to hear some more songs."

Him: "Sure"

*Pulls out my phone and play My interpretation then SITM*

Him: "wow, I like"

Me: "He's done some fab new stuff to, he's just released an EP. I've them on here too."

Him: "You got time to let me listen to them?"

*Plays bits Blue Eyes, LA and LJ*

Him: "Do they have the EP on Itunes?"

Me: "Nope, but you can download it in MP3 from his site. It's Mikasounds.com"

Him: "Fab, thanks" *Big Grin* "Erm...here's my email" *scribs email on old receipt* "Incase you wanna discuss Mika".

Me: "I'm going to a gig in London next week, i could send you some vids if I'm allowed my camera."

Him: "That would be great."

Me: "Well I've gotta go...nice meeting you"

Him: "Yeah. I'm John by the way."

Me: "Vicky"

*shake hands and walk to the till with him. he buys LICM, i leave with a rin on my face!*