Das is this smiley :das:, since that's the letters for it :thumb_yello:. It comes in handy in real life sometimes :naughty:.

Our dad asks Superstar and I what Mika is up to all the time as well! And I agree with the person who said that sadly, we almost always have an answer :blush-anim-cl:

It goes like this:

Dad: What's Mika been up to?

Us (having already told him about the EP, album, and tour dates): Uh, being attractive.

Dad: :bored:

Yes, that is exactly what I do.

But that does not prevent me from thinking of him! :D

Oh I think of him :das:

:roftl::roftl:

I have another one

When you cover loads of your things with references to Mika but make them hard to decipher so that only Mika fans will know what they're all about and when people ask you just say oh it's about a friend. Actually now I think about it, that might be just me :roftl:

you know you're a mika fan when you ask your best friends at school what to call your new kitten. and you're best male friend says ' call him Mika. but, haven't you already got a cat called Mika?'

:roftl:

1. the new kitten is called Charlie.

2. we don't have a cat called Mika :roftl:

u know ur a mika fan when...

ur on the bus and from the corner of ur eye u see mikas album cover from someone 5 feet away from u flash on the screen of someones itouch for 5 seconds cuz they were going through there ipod on shuffle and u have a heart attack:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh I think of him :das:

:roftl::roftl:

I have another one

When you cover loads of your things with references to Mika but make them hard to decipher so that only Mika fans will know what they're all about and when people ask you just say oh it's about a friend. Actually now I think about it, that might be just me :roftl:

No you're not the only one. That's totally me too, lol!

When you can listen to Mika's songs for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours :naughty::biggrin2:

when you're traveling by bus hearing mika's new music (which is in your mobile phone) with your friends, dancing and singing:mf_rosetinted:..and everybody around watches you and thinks: what happened to these girls?:blink:...

when you spend hours and hours in front of a pc in the vain hope that constantly refreshing your page will produce a long awaited email with a secret code to a secret that will have expired by the time the secret is revealed, and you know mIka will be laughing his socks off at the thought of 50 thousand fans in the same predicament at the same time. (oh he is such an attention seeker) :sneaky2:

when you spend hours and hours in front of a pc in the vain hope that constantly refreshing your page will produce a long awaited email with a secret code to a secret that will have expired by the time the secret is revealed, and you know mIka will be laughing his socks off at the thought of 50 thousand fans in the same predicament at the same time. (oh he is such an attention seeker) :sneaky2:

AMEN.:mf_rosetinted:

you know you're not a Mika fan when any mention of a code doesn't make sense to you :no:

when you spend hours and hours in front of a pc in the vain hope that constantly refreshing your page will produce a long awaited email with a secret code to a secret that will have expired by the time the secret is revealed, and you know mika will be laughing his socks off at the thought of 50 thousand fans in the same predicament at the same time. (oh he is such an attention seeker) :sneaky2:

i agree! :-)