And then you probably said: Yeah I saw it...and the other 52 clips from the same event!:biggrin2:

Your mother sounds like a sweet person fot telling you about it!:wub2:

Even a hard core fan can miss out on stuff...I think?

Yeah...pretty much. :aah:

She's actually a fan too, so it's all good. :teehee:

Oh yeah, for sure. I mean...there's so much to know. :naughty:

Haha :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you can't put the EP down and so therefore you sleep with it in your arms and guard it like a Bible. (I won't let ANYONE touch it :teehee: )

:naughty:love these both

along the same lines:

You know you're a mika fan when you carry the EP around everywhere: even to the car so at red lights i can gaze at the pics! I even considered bringing it into the store with me...but decided to leave it in the car...hidden under bags so no one would steal it:aah:

:naughty:love these both

along the same lines:

You know you're a mika fan when you carry the EP around everywhere: even to the car so at red lights i can gaze at the pics! I even considered bringing it into the store with me...but decided to leave it in the car...hidden under bags so no one would steal it:aah:

But...but...imagine the car gets stolen!:shocked:

You know you're a Mika fan when you mom says you should study in England "so you can be closer to your hero".

Let the record show that I have never called Mika my hero. :aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you mom says you should study in England "so you can be closer to your hero".

Let the record show that I have never called Mika my hero. :aah:

My dad has called Mika my role model, my boyfriend, and my best friend, and I've never called him any of those things. However, when other ppl are around they assume that I have. :aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you no longer buy the chocolate brand you used to buy and choose MIlKa istead!!

your husband looks at you suspiciously because your eyes sparkle every time you see or hear or read anything from Mika

your son caught a huge silver balloon at a Mika gig and you struggle to put it in the boot

you don't care about your colleagues laughing at you because your computer screen shows a picture of Mika

u know when all u do is think of him day and night, and u turn ur facebook in 2 a little mfc of ur own. so all your friends and famliy think your mad. and when all your pics in your com is all mika. or u just bye girls mags just in case theres a bit about mika. and saving them all up so u got so much u dont know where 2 put it all. and ur boyfriend thinks ur mad. or u sign up 4 web bits coz u know mika uses them. and when u go all funny when u hear him. or play the dvd and cd everyday. or just living for the 21st sept. oh yeah and his really, really sexy... i could go on but dont want to bore u. xxx

Edited by kt4mika

you know you're a Mika fan when...

you pre-order the Songs For Sorrow EP/book on the day it becomes available to order, then weeks later, on the day you get your shipping confirmation email, you buy the book at the London gig, and the limited edition tour poster, and 2 sets of the badges for your bag which means you end up spending £40 on mika merchandise :shocked: (also meaning you couldn't afford a t-shirt!)

but... (and this is when you really know you are a true fan) you don't even care how much it all cost, and you would gladly do it again :wub2: :-D x

i done that :teehee: but got both t-shirts. ended up spending £75 coz of my 2 copys of ep. and yes i would do it again. xxx i got number 10 in the sadlers wells poster. im well happy xx:teehee:

you know you're a Mika fan when you can't get the E.P just yet so you beg your mum to buy some plain white t-shirts so you can write "team Mika" on the back and other Mika stuff.:roftl:

which i might do:naughty:

-You say "amazing" far too often

[/font]

You know you're a Mika fan when you realize that in the small face-to-face conversation you've had with Mika, you've used the word "amazing" talking about the gig...:shocked:

YOU'VE BEEN LOGGING IN AND LOGGING OUT OF THE MFC SINCE FOREVER AND NOT LEFT BECAUSE YOU THINK MIKA ISNT DOING MUCH THATS INTERESTING LATELY. BASICALLY, YOU'VE STUCK WITH HIM ALL THE WAY THROUGH, EVEN WHEN HE WENT FOR WEEKS W/O SAYING ANYTHING. THATS THE COOL THING WITH THE MFC. WELL ONE OF THE COOL THINGS. WE ALL STAY AND TALK ON THE FORUMS FOR THE PLEASURE OF TALKING TO SMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES MIKA MORE THAN ANYTHING AND WE REJOICE TOGETHER WHEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF NEWS ARRIVES. I SAY, WE RULE.

:wub2:

YOU'VE BEEN LOGGING IN AND LOGGING OUT OF THE MFC SINCE FOREVER AND NOT LEFT BECAUSE YOU THINK MIKA ISNT DOING MUCH THATS INTERESTING LATELY. BASICALLY, YOU'VE STUCK WITH HIM ALL THE WAY THROUGH, EVEN WHEN HE WENT FOR WEEKS W/O SAYING ANYTHING. THATS THE COOL THING WITH THE MFC. WELL ONE OF THE COOL THINGS. WE ALL STAY AND TALK ON THE FORUMS FOR THE PLEASURE OF TALKING TO SMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES MIKA MORE THAN ANYTHING AND WE REJOICE TOGETHER WHEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF NEWS ARRIVES. I SAY, WE RULE.

:wub2:

:naughty::naughty:

...when your closer friends ask you for Mika in this way: "how is our brother-in law?" :teehee:

...or when your mum before you go to sleep tells you: "sweet dreams, dream with angels...i mean dream with Mika":blush-anim-cl::blink:

You know you're a Mika fan when you see an advertisement for furniture on the street saying "Crazy kitchen" but you don't see "kitchen" but "chicken" and you start giggling.:roftl:

When my little sister was about 5 or so, she used to verbally mistake 'kitchen' for 'chicken' and vice versa. It was pretty funny. =P

You know you're a Mika fan when the fact that Mika actually happens to be in the same country as you totally brightens your day. =]

when someone tells you that Mika got boring and you have to keep your mouth closed because you know that if you say something it will probably be mean and rude :aah: But all you want to do is shout "Mika is NOT boring! He is Fantastic!"...

the same thing when someone says this.... "Thats Creepy. Its sounds weird..." about the song Toy Boy.....:boxed:

i don't know if i have already posted this :boxed:

you're gonna sneeze.

you say " i'm gonna sneeze!"

then you don't need to sneeze. so you don't sneeze.

then you sing " but now, but now it's gone away!"

:teehee:

i always do that.

" i'm gonna sneeze!----------------- but now, but now it's gone away":roftl:

i don't know if i have already posted this :boxed:

you're gonna sneeze.

you say " i'm gonna sneeze!"

then you don't need to sneeze. so you don't sneeze.

then you sing " but now, but now it's gone away!"

:teehee:

i always do that.

" i'm gonna sneeze!----------------- but now, but now it's gone away":roftl:

:lmfao:! that's hilarious!

You know you're a mika fan when you're playing Mika, you're roommate says "who is that?"

"Mika!"

" Oh is that the same person as mica?"

:furious: