milk = mika or anything thats 4 letters and starts with the letter m. :naughty:

someone just kill me now :aah:

Milka chocolate hasn't been miLka for me since a veeeeery long time now! :lol3: so don't worry, You're not the only one! :teehee:

YKYAMFW you realise that the name of you English manual is GOLD! :lmfao: and you start laughing.

when all the class around you finally wears it's uniform and you're the only one who accessorized it with the blue hat in my avie for the reason that I am pretty sensitive these days and don't want to catch the flu...when I actually did it to stand out, even if they laugh because lately I'm pretty fond of standing out of the crowd...(does that have anything to do with Mika whatsoever? :blink: )

Yeah, I want one of these "I <3 MILKA" boxes just to cross out the L and keep it :naughty:

You know your a Mika fan when people randomly stop you in the corridors and say "Hey! your that girl who likes Mika, right?"

PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER SEE IN YOUR LIFE TOO! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: omg that's awesome!

YKYAMF when you want that carpet called "Grace" in Kelly

but they don't have the colour...:roftl::aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep watching long interviews in French although you only understand every 25th word or so!:aah:

Why o why didn't I pay more attention when I was at school?:sleep_1:

:no:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep watching long interviews in French although you only understand every 25th word or so!:aah:

Why o why didn't I pay more attention when I was at school?:sleep_1:

:no:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep watching long interviews in French although do not understand a WORD except 'Bonjur':aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when your French teacher tells you to do French instead of writing on your book and you say "This is French", and he takes your book and reads it and tells you that he is amazed that you could write that all from your head in correct French. It happened to be the French Grace Kelly lyrics. :aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep watching long interviews in French although do not understand a WORD except 'Bonjur':aah:

Maybe that is better, it's so frustrating, I understand a little of what they are talking about but I still don't get the full meaning!:aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're on MFC during class :pinkbow::teehee:

Sounds like a nice way to spend time in stead of listening to a boring French teacher, wish I had had the opportunity back in the days!

All I could do was to look out the window and dream, write notes to my friends and sketch sticky men!:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when your French teacher tells you to do French instead of writing on your book and you say "This is French", and he takes your book and reads it and tells you that he is amazed that you could write that all from your head in correct French. It happened to be the French Grace Kelly lyrics. :aah:

Lovely!:thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mika fan when you see that a car's last letters on it's license plate are "MKA" and you just wanna get up and paint an 'I' in there.

Too bad I was already late for school, 'cos I mean, I had a black permanent marker in my bag so...

:teehee:

I'd laugh if that person hated Mika, and came to their car like:

"WTF'S GOING ON?!"

But seriously, I still wanna find that car and do that!:aah:

you know you're a mika fan when you get mad, when a friend tells you, did you see the new Mika's video "rain"?...and you said: what?...where??...when?...how didn't i know it?....a new video already??...and you desperately, log in to MFC, and see the wonderful thread wich says: "Rain Video"! ... and there, you start your travel into heaven, watching how wonderful it is!!! :swoon:

ykyamf when all the people in your class at school hate mika and and when you begin to print mikas picture out for homework everyone laughes and says hes rubbish so you tell them well i dont care what you think i like him and theres nothing you can do and then theres a big fight..:naughty:

ykyamf when all the people in your class at school hate mika and and when you begin to print mikas picture out for homework everyone laughes and says hes rubbish so you tell them well i dont care what you think i like him and theres nothing you can do and then theres a big fight..:naughty:

Ah! This is something I know very well:naughty:

YKYAMF when

-you're shopping and it's total stress because you're offered so many things but you're desperately looking for something more colourful:naughty:

-You understand everything Mika says in English interviews but struggle with any other accent

-your own English is taking on a slightly similar accent...

-you're a bit scared of seeing the Rain video played in public because it makes you cry:boxed:

(and you don't want other people to see you crying)

When you call your friend Mika multiple times on accident.:teehee: I have a friend named Mina and it went something like this,

Me: HI MIKA! (Very loudly and energetically by the way)

Everbody else:.....:blink:

I did that about three to four times.