When after 3 years you still go all crazy when you hear his songs on the radio, and when everyone you know asks you how you're doing, and how's Mika doing. Cuz they know I'll know all the news.:roftl:

:lmfao: hahaha!!! same here!!!!

YKYAMF when you're doing some shopping, and you go into every single music store, just to see if TBWKTM is there, and you look for it, and then put it in the front of the CDs line, so everyone can see it!!! :roftl::roftl:

YKYAMF when you fall asleep with the radio on and immediately wake up when they're playing a Mika song (happened to me a couple of times, it's strange how the brain works...)

It's like a mother with a baby :wub2: they can sleep through thunderstorms and the noise from a fire truck but are waking up immediately when the baby cries!:naughty:

You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people..

I'VE DONE THAT EVERYDAY,TALK TO MY PARENTS MY BROTHER MY EVERY FRIENDS!!

me too :roftl:

welcome to MFC!!! :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW; your friend is around at your house and youre on MFC and she goes; OH, GOD, NOT MIKA AGAIN!! Why Mika? What is good about Mika? Has anyone ever told you things outside of Mika exist? I'm telling you now. I don't want to be your friend anymore.

YKYAMFW you spit out every magazine you have , and gets happy when there's something about MIKA in , even it's just his name in an interview . And when that happens , you store that magazinge in a special place . :wub2:

*I did that 2 months ago or so , and now every magazine I buy and there's something about MIKA in , I store it with the rest :teehee:*

You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people..

I'VE DONE THAT EVERYDAY,TALK TO MY PARENTS MY BROTHER MY EVERY FRIENDS!!

OMG!! thats me too!!!!

I keep quoting him all day to my family and friends!!! And they just roll their eyes and leave :blink:

So I go back on youtube and search for more Mika videos!! :blush-anim-cl:

u know u are a mika fan when ......

ur computer teacher gets mad because your in mfc and not doing the workxD

:roftl: I went on th MFC in science my teacher comes along.

I was typeing so she starts reading what I wrote, I just finsh typing and grabs my mouse and clicks cancel :shocked:

you know you're a mika fan when, you listen to your iPod in school, and are so proud to announce you are listening to his music to others. :wub2:

nobody bothers asking me 'who?' anymore they just ask 'what song?' :naughty:

:roftl: lucky!

I suppose misbehaving for your science teacher dosen't seem to help either :teehee:

My Science teacher dislikes me .. very much, she told me I was weird because, I had Mika quotes over every surface of my school supplies :teehee: she's my only teacher who knows who he is though, well, i mean now they do but.. She lived in England for a while :D