-Mika is your anti-drug as well as your drug.

-You write a few lines of his songs on desks in each of your classes.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

-Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

-You can't stop having dreams about him if you tried. (By why would you want to try...?)

-your mom calls while she's vacationing to let you hear someone playing Grace Kelly live in the lobby of the hotel she's staying at...BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE DARN PHONE IN TIME

-You are seriously considering asking your husband to buy you a personalized licence plate that reads:MIKA FAN

-EVERYtime you see a guy with curly brown hair, "Love Today" automatically starts playing in your head

-You have a box dedicated to all things Mika.

-You spend more time on MFC than with your family when they're in the next room

-You find any and every excuse to use Mika in schoolwork, projects and anything else

-You come back from a few gigs...and start building a shrine:

-His music plays (no matter where you are and who you're with) and you sing on top of your voice while doing a little dance

-You start grinning insanely because Mika comes up on random on your computer so you start singing and then your Mum shouts at you becasue she's watching telly.

-When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics so you can find them easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

-You constantly burn your families meals as you are both cooking and on MFC

-People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

-You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

-Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

-Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.(love this one- I do it too!)

-You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation.

-All you most listened too songs on you ipod are Mika, and when you print off pics of him to stick all over your room

-You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC

-You check all the magazines in the shops and newspapers at home, to get your little snippet of news about him

-Your MOTHER tells you to get a life lol- love you mum!

-You always look at men with curly hair.

-People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio.

-You name your pet after him or after one of his characters

-At another artist's gig, your friends ask what you think about it, but they actually already know the answer

-You find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken.

-You see LICM in the store and even though you have it you have the impulse to buy it again

-You buy all the singles even though you have the album, just to get the extra songs, and to help Mika work his way up the charts

-When you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

-Every time you hear someone say "hey" you say "whats the big idea?"

-You begin writing and speaking "british

-You get Mikagasms every time you unexpectedly hear Mika in a store or on television

-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"

-You named your car Humphrey so you can say "Humphrey, we're leaving" every time you want to go somewhere

-You hate every girl who’s ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family

-You actually use MFC language such as Oh My MIKA and Mikagasm in everyday conversation

-You’ve gotten kicked out of a store because you climbed the shelves to reach a television that was playing MIKA because it wasn't loud enough, but then fell over and knocked some C.D.’s off of a shelf.

-You are writing an email to your friend from school and in it you type out MFC smilies

-You laugh when your mom asks if you want chicken tonight.

-A friend calls and hears that you're playing a One Republic song in the background - and this is so noteworthy that your friend actually exclaims "Oh my God! That's not Mika! Mark it on the calendar!"

-Your teachers know you’re a Mika fan

-Your friends can recite facts about him even though they don’t like him because that’s all you talk about.

-You travel across the country/world for a Mika concert/MFC meetup date/MFC reunion

-You start liking a person better just because you found out they like Mika

-Hearing the opening bit of Dolly Parton's 9-5 gives you excited jitters and you feel like you're on a bit of an adrenaline rush.

And that's just sitting at your desk at work at 10 am

-Someone tells you to relax and your only response to that is: take it eeeasy.

-You KNOW that he will n e v e r win the contest BUT you continue voting a gazillion times a day anyways

That is absolutely true about the fact that when someone says "relax" I immediatly answer "take it eeeeeeeeasy" :biggrin2:

One of my friends it called Mitha and occasionally by accident I end up calling her Mika

Same 'problem' ! :roftl:

We had to do a schoolwork about a Coffee-business , called Miko .

I almost always said MIKA instead :teehee:

I don't care , MIKA is more interesting then coffee. ^^

..you decide to build a costume for one of his gigs...and you want it to be perfect...even if you have to creat aproxx. 500 single dragon scales, paint them, let them dry, poison yourself with the spray-on-finish *cough* and almost glue yourself to your cat with the hot glue pistol.....omg, I`m so high on spray-on-finish right now...:insane:

YKYAMFW your talking to the gudiance councellor and she's trying to prove a point by saying "It's like doing the dishes, no one likes doing them but you have too" and you really want to reply "Mika likes doing the dishes." :teehee:

YKYAMFW your talking to the gudiance councellor and she's trying to prove a point by saying "It's like doing the dishes, no one likes doing them but you have too" and you really want to reply "Mika likes doing the dishes." :teehee:

:lmfao:

im kinda the same but i bring it up randomly :aah:

YKYAMFW when you're on the phone to your Mum, and then you can hear Kick Ass playing on the radio down the phone. So while you're walking down the street shouting into the phone "Mum, that's Mika. That's Kick Ass. They're playing Kick Ass again!!!" She's saying to you "Emma, they're playing Kick Ass on radio! Listen to this, listen!"

And even when she hasn't got her phone to her ear because she's still holding up to the radio, you still carry on shouting "It's Kick Ass! Which radio station?! Oh my God, I can't believe they're playing Mika again!!!!!!"

And everyone in the street is looking at you, but you don't care! :aah:

As much as she's fed up with me getting stupidly excited over anything to do with Mika, she does tell me whenever she hears a Mika song on the radio, TV, in a shop etc :aah: It's great!

YKYAMFW when you're on the phone to your Mum' date=' and then you can hear Kick Ass playing on the radio down the phone. So while you're walking down the street shouting into the phone "Mum, that's Mika. That's Kick Ass. They're playing Kick Ass again!!!" She's saying to you "Emma, they're playing Kick Ass on radio! Listen to this, listen!"

And even when she hasn't got her phone to her ear because she's still holding up to the radio, you still carry on shouting "It's Kick Ass! Which radio station?! Oh my God, I can't believe they're playing Mika [b']again[/b]!!!!!!"

And everyone in the street is looking at you, but you don't care! :aah:

As much as she's fed up with me getting stupidly excited over anything to do with Mika, she does tell me whenever she hears a Mika song on the radio, TV, in a shop etc :aah: It's great!

ditto except it my dad for me

YKYAMK when everytime you see a Ford KA on the street you think of Kick Ass and start singing "We are young, we are strong..." :mf_rosetinted:

... when you listen to Billy Brown for the umteenth time when walking home and suddendly notice that the rhythm exactely matches the speed of your walking... :biggrin2: And that makes you very happy :wub2:

YKYAMFW WAG is better than caffeine.

And many other songs too and on the other hand, Over my shoulder works like linden tea :teehee:

... when you listen to Billy Brown for the umteenth time when walking home and suddendly notice that the rhythm exactely matches the speed of your walking... :biggrin2: And that makes you very happy :wub2:

That happens to me, not just walking, and not just with Mika songs, I can't do any rythm on purpose though, it's kinda frustrating, I can't even clap to BIOTG :aah:

YKYAMFW you are happy all day long because of something Mika related and anything else matters (like watching BIOTG on TV for the first time :wub2: or getting my golden vynil and EP, ok, that lasted for many days :naughty:)

I've unknowingly done this. Not with 'Billy Brown', with another song. :naughty: