@BiaIchihara the second photo looks so cool! what is it? XD

it's the cover of one of my port maps (it's where architects/architecture students put their projects, I have it because I'm a architecture student and if GOD allow, soon I'm gonna be a GOLDEN architect) :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMFW in the work training program you use Mika as the name for your tech and the coach uses your 'account' on the screen for everyone to check something out and there is Mika written all over :teehee:

YKYAMFW ok, I'll just go with the situation :aah: so, right after TBWKTM was out, my favourite's band from Argentina album was out and I went to see them on a show and I sang along everysong. But yesterday, I played that album again since long not listening to it and I realize I don't know any single song :aah: And there are somes that I don't even remember! Cause by that time all I could listen to was Mika :wub2:

YKYAMFW You buy a new laptop, and your son sets it up (because you are rubbish at technology) and after he's finished you come on the start page to see a huge picture of Mika plus his name emblazoned over the screen, because your son knew what you'd like as the wallpaper!

YKYAMFW You buy a new laptop, and your son sets it up (because you are rubbish at technology) and after he's finished you come on the start page to see a huge picture of Mika plus his name emblazoned over the screen, because your son knew what you'd like as the wallpaper!

Awwwwwwwwwww, that's so cute!:wub2:

My daughter does the same for me, too..:naughty: