http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGqB4vu0_e4

When you're compelled to post things like this . . .

[YouTube]nGqB4vu0_e4&NR=1[/YouTube]

i Love really this answers of Mika . It´s pity that it´s ocurred

in 2008. but I´m necesay satisfaced with his answer...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGqB4vu0_e4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_rosetinted:

imager.php?id=34641&t=0

imager.php?id=117350&t=0

Edited by mer

YKYAMFW you say Michael/Mike a lot much more times than any other name :teehee:

I'm working at a call centre right now and they force us to say the name of the person who is calling at least 2 times during the call, and I usually don't say it more cause I can't keep the name in my mind, but when he's called Michael or Mike I just say his name every chance I have :roftl:

YKYAMFW when you simply become unable to type "as" and your fingers type "ass' because of kick ass each and everytime you try to type "as" :lmfao:

YKYA mfc FW your fingers type Mika Fan Club by themselves and automatically each time you start your internet browser.. even if you have planned to go on another website :roftl:

YKYA mfc FW your fingers type Mika Fan Club by themselves and automatically each time you start your internet browser.. even if you have planned to go on another website :roftl:

I reserve MFC for the end and go through everything else quickly at the beggining :teehee:

I reserve MFC for the end and go through everything else quickly at the beggining :teehee:

I do the same :aah: because I know that it will take more time than the other things so I try to everything quickly to finally get into MFC :teehee::wub2:

my fingers don't have to type it. Google Chrome suggests me MFc window every time I click New Tab.

YKYAMFW you start to cry when you realise that you can't go to his gig in Belguim, Liege this summer because of the birthday of your oldest daughter! :crybaby:

YKYAMFW you start to cry when you realise that you can't go to his gig in Belguim, Liege this summer because of the birthday of your oldest daughter! :crybaby:

YKYAMFW you read the post above and you simply have to log on to ask the biggest WOT!? in the world. :blink:

YKYAMFW you read the post above and you simply have to log on to ask the biggest WOT!? in the world. :blink:

Things have changed in the meanwhile, my oldest couldn't resist my puppy eyes look when I asked if it was okay for me to go to Mika that day! She said yes! So no tears for me anymore!:woot_jump: We are going to Liege to see our beloved boy!:mf_lustslow:

OH MY LADY GAGA! This thread is BRILLIANT. Also, I did have chicken today! LOVIN' the

'-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"'

I've done that too many times. I think this thread is great. Most of them I seem to do without realising. WOOP WOOP! X

YKYAMFW your dad watches some bags with this pictures

Virgencitas%2BDistroller.jpg

And says 'I thought they were Mika pictures' :roftl:

aw cute pics

YKYAMFW your friend calls you on the phone hysterical and demanding you turn on the tv, bcause they're talking about mika and mikasounds on national tv :teehee:

Ykyamf when you get upset when people insult him ... :emot-sad:

+1 :tears:

And when you get mad when someone says - COME ON you´ll never hug/kiss/touch/marry him he´s A GAAAY...

It´s so f**kin´ annoying! :sneaky2:

anyway, I don´t care.