You know you're a Mika fan when...

You manage to convince the rest of your music group that you have to do a Mika song for your assesment task.

or

When your sitting in the back corner of the room during maths secretly listening to Mika on your ipod, the teacher asks you what the square root of 144 is and you reply relax, take it eeeasy :naughty:

YKYAMFW you have watched 'Parc Des Princes' so many times that can say every move Mika is about to make :teehee:

+1 :lmfao:

YKYAMFW you lent your Mika DVDs and CDs to your biology prof, and he fell in love with Mika just because of you! :wub2:

(Did I already said this?)

YKYAMFW you look at his pic -begging- as if you were looking at a virgin's image and he could do some kind of miracle.

I do that a lot, it's kinda creepy :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by sweet.pixie

(Did I already said this?)

YKYAMFW you look at his pic -begging- as if you were looking at a virgin's image and he could do some kind of miracle.

I do that a lot, it's kinda creepy :mf_rosetinted:

XD really!

YKYAMFW you make yourself and mika and all of our families (yes EVERYONE) and we grow up together then fall in love get engaged in college, and finally get married and have three kids! XD ye, it's creepy... :roftl:

YKYAMFW you can't get online, but you HAVE to tweet YKYAMFWs :mf_rosetinted:

From my twitter :aah:

YKYAMFW you think names for the Mika tofu inside your head in the bus and you laugh like crazy.

YKYAMFW you can hardly breath, talk, listen, but you still listen and sing to Mika.

XD really!

YKYAMFW you make yourself and mika and all of our families (yes EVERYONE) and we grow up together then fall in love get engaged in college, and finally get married and have three kids! XD ye, it's creepy... :roftl:

Lol... Like in sims? I've done that too :P

OMG WOW!!!! :shocked:

Isn't that swell?

dcdeb tipped me off with her twitter update *

& then I went hunting for it on YouTube !

[YOUTUBE]azCz-lu5az0[/YOUTUBE]

@dcdeb

"I can't believe it -

just heard @mikasounds

Any Other World

on the closing of CBS show

The Good Wife!"

about 14 hours ago via TweetDeck

Edited by A. Clay

Isn't that swell?

dcdeb tipped me off with her twitter update

& then I went hunting for it on YouTube !

[YOUTUBE]azCz-lu5az0[/YOUTUBE]

@dcdeb

"I can't believe it -

just heard @mikasounds

Any Other World

on the closing of CBS show

The Good Wife!"

about 14 hours ago via TweetDeck

That´s so cool :shocked:

• 1 month later...

YKYAMFW you're going to the toilet in school and in the mean while, your talking to your friends. And suddenly, the person in the toilet next to you says "hey, are you Charlotte, that Mika fan?" and then there's a big silence and you say "uhh .. yes" :aah:

Okay, this was really weird moment because 1: I don't know that person and 2: I was sitting on the toilet :aah:

YKYAMFW you're going to the toilet in school and in the mean while, your talking to your friends. And suddenly, the person in the toilet next to you says "hey, are you Charlotte, that Mika fan?" and then there's a big silence and you say "uhh .. yes" :aah:

Okay, this was really weird moment because 1: I don't know that person and 2: I was sitting on the toilet :aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You're a star now!