YKYAMFW you're going to the toilet in school and in the mean while, your talking to your friends. And suddenly, the person in the toilet next to you says "hey, are you Charlotte, that Mika fan?" and then there's a big silence and you say "uhh .. yes" :aah:

Okay, this was really weird moment because 1: I don't know that person and 2: I was sitting on the toilet :aah:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:roftl: I did that when we were reading 'Of Mice and Men' I read 'Of Mika and Men' :aah::naughty:

...the best (worst? weirdest?) thing about that misread is that it kind of implies Mika isn't a man...

YKYAMFW you forget a birthday you wouldn't normally forget over albums news :glasses2:

Kind of happened yesterday ... although it wasn't that important in the end because my teacher doesn't expect me to remember his birthday :lmfao:

YKYAMFW

You keep replaying "Everybody hurts-helping haiti" at 1:23 Just to hear mika sing "now it's time to sing along".

I do it everyday (more than once) :mf_rosetinted:

good one... I htink I have to do it now aswell

*goes to youtube and looks for the vid*

YKYAMFW you sit at school and write a test and you hear "relax" somewhere playing from outisde and you ask the teacher whether he could open the window to hear it better...

(he actually opened it and told me he likes the sing too:aah: )

YKYAMFW you sit at school and write a test and you hear "relax" somewhere playing from outisde and you ask the teacher whether he could open the window to hear it better...

Wow that's so cool ! :biggrin2:

sooo...

YKYAMFW you're calling your dog MIKA or Melachi instead of MIKI:mf_rosetinted:

and

YKYAMFW your bro or cousins seeing you they're singing mika's songs or talking about him

aaaand

YKYAMFW you're telling mika's biography on history lesson instead of history text and your classmates are more interested with mika than history lesson:aah: and you have to tell it second, from childhood to 3rd album:naughty:

EDIT: I missed smth...

YKYAMFW your best friend is going at blackboard to erase it. there are letters economic.micro economic and macro economic (and it's in our language: ekonoMIKA, mikro ekonoMIKA and makro ekonoMIKA). your frind erases everything except MIKA and everybody stares at you AND you're proud of it :aah:

Edited by mary*

You know youre a Mikafan when your mum's complaining about Mika-stuff and pictures lying everywhere in the house and in the car.....

and when you're trying to hang up every little piece of paper and every drawing, poster, postcard, etc. on your wall just to try making it kinda look like the WAG-room and you always feel 'watched' by the many people on the wall then :aah:

and whenever it rains and youre outside you go TOTALLY crazy and dance and scream and sing and feel amazing just because Mika wrote a song called Rain :teehee:

YKYMF when your friends ask you "Hey,where are you seeing your husband? 8 of july? 9 of july..?" :aah::aah::aah:

I met my dad a week ago and he saw my drawings of Mika. Then he asked: "Who is he, your dream man or something?" :teehee:

YKYMF when your friends ask you "Hey,where are you seeing your husband? 8 of july? 9 of july..?" :aah::aah::aah:

I wish I could see Mika in 8th july..:biggrin2:. it could be perfect present.!!:blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW

You keep replaying "Everybody hurts-helping haiti" at 1:23 Just to hear mika sing "now it's time to sing along".

I do it everyday (more than once) :mf_rosetinted:

There was a time when I did that all the time ... and I would replay it in my head and go all :loco: from it.

Brilliant teacher! :lmfao:

Woohay Mika on sims rocks :biggrin2: I have two of them and now they got married :roftl::roftl:

:lmao: