Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

I wrote a new serious blog:roftl:

http://mfcsounds.wordpress.com

i dont think you had to, you dont have to apologize to write what you write : a sweet caricature of his blogs.

now i think that criticizing someone´s writing is as stupid as "stalking" you

and btw, how can you be sure its a girl? it could be a boy:bibi.

basically i also had an idea about writing something Mika related , something different from what you do though, something probably more controversial (yeah kind of like my writing too i suppose) but when i see the way some people react i know its not worth it...or maybe it is now, just to piss some people off...its weird when i dont like some people i just dont read them...i dont know anyway remember yvonne and her friend, all the fans hated them and they are friends with the Master , i think it says it all.

now caricature is rarely welcome anyway, thats sad, sometimes it can be very interesting and funny, im not saying that what i write is interesting or funny since im just a learner but i like to read some good caricatures myself.

oh and what if you wanted to be on MS? you said its not what you wanted, why not? you know you are not worse or better than yvonne, i dont think its a shame to want anything like that, i dont know why this person attacked you on this, it was really ridiculous on the other hand i really think that this person dont hate you, it doesnt sound like hate to me anyway.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think you had to, you dont have to apologize to write what you write : a sweet caricature of his blogs.

now i think that criticizing someone´s writing is as stupid as "stalking" you

and btw, how can you be sure its a girl? it could be a boy:bibi.

basically i also had an idea about writing something Mika related , something different from what you do though, something probably more controversial (yeah kind of like my writing too i suppose) but when i see the way some people react i know its not worth it...or maybe it is now, just to piss some people off...its weird when i dont like some people i just dont read them...i dont know anyway remember yvonne and her friend, all the fans hated them and they are friends with the Master , i think it says it all.

now caricature is rarely welcome anyway, thats sad, sometimes it can be very interesting and funny, im not saying that what i write is interesting or funny since im just a learner but i like to read some good caricatures myself.

oh and what if you wanted to be on MS? you said its not what you wanted, why not? you know you are not worse or better than yvonne, i dont think its a shame to want anything like that, i dont know why this person attacked you on this, it was really ridiculous.

I agree with you, I shouldn't necessarily have done that, but I just wanted to make sure what the point is of spoofing Mika.

I don't care if it's a boy, a girl or a hamster.:naughty:

Well, I think you can be more controversial than I but still, I was making many people bump against a lamp:naughty: It all started with the secret diary, then the videos and now this. Once again it worries me how serious people can take something and how they speak for Mika himself as they know him as much as he is related to Dolly Parton.

I'm not really interested in being on MS just because I know many of them won't like me anyway because I do not really openly worship the man as in: LUVVLES U MEEKS! comments. I don't want to compare myself to Yvonne or whoever, I'm just me and I do what I do best. I like to be taken fun of myself, and so should everyone else if it's not meant in a hateful way. And you know, when someone doesn't know how to attack you, tell find other ways that have no relation with it whatsoever

I'm not gonna stop anyway, comments like this have never stopped me from doing this:naughty:

I agree with you, I shouldn't necessarily have done that, but I just wanted to make sure what the point is of spoofing Mika.

I don't care if it's a boy, a girl or a hamster.:naughty:

Well, I think you can be more controversial than I but still, I was making many people bump against a lamp:naughty: It all started with the secret diary, then the videos and now this. Once again it worries me how serious people can take something and how they speak for Mika himself as they know him as much as he is related to Dolly Parton.

I'm not really interested in being on MS just because I know many of them won't like me anyway because I do not really openly worship the man as in: LUVVLES U MEEKS! comments. I don't want to compare myself to Yvonne or whoever, I'm just me and I do what I do best. I like to be taken fun of myself, and so should everyone else if it's not meant in a hateful way. And you know, when someone doesn't know how to attack you, tell find other ways that have no relation with it whatsoever

I'm not gonna stop anyway, comments like this have never stopped me from doing this:naughty:

i know you dont want to compare yourself to them, i just was (comparing).

what can i say? its sad, we are never free when it comes to that...writing.

im glad you wont stop because its fun to do and its cool you have some followers, something i wouldnt have,lol

ANYWAY hope you will never practise self-censorship and im with you, not that you need it but i support those kind of stuff 100%

P.-S. you know about dolly parton....:naughty:

P.P.-S. if you ever need parts of mika´s diary, ask me:naughty:

i know you dont want to compare yourself to them, i just was (comparing).

what can i say? its sad, we are never free when it comes to that...writing.

im glad you wont stop because its fun to do and its cool you have some followers, something i wouldnt have,lol

ANYWAY hope you will never practise self-censorship and im with you, not that you need it but i support those kind of stuff 100%

P.-S. you know about dolly parton....:naughty:

P.P.-S. if you ever need parts of mika´s diary, ask me:naughty:

:naughty: Thanks

She replied again and I commented.

I hope so too, all our witty comments are most likely to be squashed between the:

MIIIIIIIIIIKAAAA COOOOME TOOO *Insert country here*

I LUUUUUUV U MISA!!!!!!!

DO U WUNNA MERRIE ME MIKAAAH?

comments:mf_rosetinted:

Oh don't get me started on those, pleaseeeeeeeeeee :roftl: If I was a moderator on his blog, boy would I have made a kull :bleh:

Maybe I should do some "Mika will you marry me" comments, because he never takes anything I say seriously anyway:naughty:!

Be careful what you wish for :naughty:. Imagine Andy gets depressed then...

Haha

Damn, I don't know how can someone take it so seriously!

I mock him a LOT and actually love him- what's wrong with that?

And bibi... whoever you are, please open your eyes! xD

Me thinks that bibi is amongst us....How would they know about the blog or feel so strongly about it otherwise?

Coward!! Show yer face :bleh:

Life is good! School started today- exhausting, but it's worth it for the people who are there:wub2:

How is life going for you?

wow, school starts late for you guys eh?

College is taking up all my free time! homework and tests everywhere :shocked:

but I am keeping up so its all good, the only thing that sucks is the ankle (but its getting much better!) and not being able to come of the MFC as often as I would like....which is constantly :naughty:

but I am keeping up so its all good, the only thing that sucks is the ankle (but its getting much better!) and not being able to come of the MFC as often as I would like....which is constantly :naughty:

Yeah!

Hehe... But at least you still have a bit of time to come here!

I'm glad the ankle is much betteeeer!!!:thumb_yello:

Okay- I'm going to bed now...

Night kristine and everyone else!

Cxx

You've got one talented ankle there, if it can suck :roftl:

Sorry, couldn't help it:blush-anim-cl:

You've got one talented ankle there, if it can suck :roftl:

Sorry, couldn't help it:blush-anim-cl:

oh its famous in small circles around the globe, a real party trick and conversation opener.

plus the guys love it if you know what I mean...:das:

:naughty:

I can't help myself either.

Me thinks that bibi is amongst us....How would they know about the blog or feel so strongly about it otherwise?

Coward!! Show yer face :bleh:

Hmmm, maybe thinking of Marie-Andrée ('much older') in absence of her native English speaking proof-reader? :naughty:

The fact she knows us, wich makes us automatically unique too! Ha!

:naughty:

Everything

And personality-wise? We all like Mika (apart from me of course)

Trying to not have a life

:sneaky2:

Yeaaaaash I has my first hate mail on the MFCsounds blog, I was waiting for that, thanks Bibi whoever you are

You little star!!! :wub2:

It won't be back on...it was a little....too controversial

:thumb_yello:

I wrote a new serious blog

http://mfcsounds.wordpress.com

An interesting set of comments!!!!

Impossible, the stalkers are refreshing it all day just to be the first...in case you have a life, I think you'll never be

I have been first twice now - I am not a stalker, and I don't refresh etc - just been really lucky!!! :sneaky2:

*puts on teenage girly voice* ooooooooooooooooooooh :das: Rose and Andy sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! </immatureness>

:roftl:

oh its famous in small circles around the globe, a real party trick and conversation opener.

plus the guys love it if you know what I mean...

Hi Kristine - how is your ankle?