Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw...the Apples are stinking up Mika's studio. We love you too. :wub2:

you remind him to his beloved grandma, besides those special curvilinear hips :floor:

I'm seriously wondering if he's really losing his mind, or that's what he wants us to believe...

apart from the fact that I heard pneumonia instead of ammonia (I'm really sleepy, haha...gosh, I'd be seriously worried then) :naughty:

For the rest of it, he makes the same pauses and random stares than usual...like "which is the next stupid thing am I going to say?" :lmfao:

I heard "ammonium"...

Mika, stop doing drugs. :rasta::sneaky2:

Yeah, Stop letting the local florist give you those stinky apples. They give off hallucinogenic gases that could be dangerous for your future public image :roftl::

First I thought he said Imodium LOL...then I listened again and it sounded more like Ammonium.

Thank goodness for google.

Ammonia cleaning solution = Ammonium Hydroxide NH3[aq]. So he is sort of right in relation to the floor cleaning.

Rotten fruit gives off ammonia. Smelling salts (ammonium carbonate) which are used to waken fainting victims (or to give weight lifters a boost in comp) release ammonia[NH3] gas.

Therefore shouldn't he be more productive with all that ammonia around??:blink:

I'm deeply worried for him now :roftl:

The local flowerist either has hidden cannabis plants among the other flowers or the rotten apples' ammonium has unexpected effects on the boys' brains :naughty: I loved how he had to come back for the camguy btw :roftl:

:lmao:

I literally, truly, laughed out loud at that comment. :roftl:

Someone needs to tell Mika that drugs are bad, mkay. What's he gonna call the new album...Life in Cannabis Motion?

:roftl:

He never goes out of that studio...whoever delivers his "flowers" is probably having a riot. My bet is that the apples will be spiked with acid next...

Look, I can be Mika too: WAKAAAAAAAAAMOOKIIIIII