Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pobably the guy who drew it didn't give permission for the Mikster to use it. What an idiot.

*goes to work on the question project*

who? Mika or whoever posted the blog that works for him? :naughty:

I've always suspected Mikasounds team is not much clever....remember the days of the old webpage and the myspace blogs...:bleh:

Pobably the guy who drew it didn't give permission for the Mikster to use it. What an idiot.

lol, and what did he do then ? replaced it by an image that comes up on the first page when you google light bulbs, lol

we dont diserve more than this

ps:as im a pure idiot too my previous post with the DA link has been deleted too.

:floor:

I put an imageshack link to a stumbleuponed deviantart image :meow:

probably the mikasounders don't wanna advertising other sites for free? :kaf:

lol

yeah you are clever, i know :bow:

now can anyone help me, i tried to comment to make a joke but you cant comment twice in a row, they changed the settings!!!!

so can anybody post this

mika, im afraid you cant use this picture, it belongs to kinakokids and i dont think they will find this idea as bright as you do

I could send the questions though there were problems, but my mail and bad connection was guilty...

So anybody also has not answered me... To Whom else, except for me, the message from mikaquestions has come? To me have written, that have received my messages. And as MIKA will be free, He will inform us answers.

maybe all you are interested...

i did my duty and i wrote (in my english full of errors) a couple of questions to the email adresse....

a receipt of my email returned back with SPAM written on the title

:poster_spam:

maybe some email adresses of foreign countries are automatically refused by the anti-spam software....

anyway dont worry, it is not a problem for me....:bleh:

i sayd that just for your info.... so you will be not disappointed if msounds will not reply to your question.... maybe it is a technical issue and they can not receive all the emails :thumb_yello:

:bye:

So anybody also has not answered me... To Whom else, except for me, the message from mikaquestions has come? To me have written, that have received my messages. And as MIKA will be free, He will inform us answers.

Are you asking if anyone has received an answer from mikaquestions?

maybe all you are interested...

i did my duty and i wrote (in my english full of errors) a couple of questions to the email adresse....

a receipt of my email returned back with SPAM written on the title

maybe some email adresses of foreign countries are automatically refused by the anti-spam software....

anyway dont worry, it is not a problem for me....

i sayd that just for your info.... so you will be not disappointed if msounds will not reply to your question.... maybe it is a technical issue and they can not receive all the emails

I was thinking about the antispam filter...

I mean, if they didn't switch that off or informed us about something to write in the mail object..

..mwahahah obviously it's all the same theatrical production, like win tickets for the Paris pdp gig :kaf:

lol

yeah you are clever, i know

now can anyone help me, i tried to comment to make a joke but you cant comment twice in a row, they changed the settings!!!!

so can anybody post this

mika, im afraid you cant use this picture, it belongs to kinakokids and i dont think they will find this idea as bright as you do

thanks

for sure I will on your behalf :meow:

I could send the questions though there were problems, but my mail and bad connection was guilty...

I don't think they will answer individually to all the questions...

Hmmm...I've not received an email from them :no:

but I've never received a bad notification either. I hope it goes well :)

Are you asking if anyone has received an answer from mikaquestions?

Yes, I have asked it (I do not know, how it is clear)). To me have written, that I did not send the message repeatedly because they have already received my questions. (all over again it was not sent, therefore I did sending not once). But it has appeared, that all has come, with surpluses... Also have added words' pair about MIKA and thanks. My mood has risen already)

for sure I will on your behalf :meow:

I don't think they will answer individually to all the questions...

you dont think so???:shocked:damn im disappointed, i thought mika would answer each one of us by email :cry:

for the post thanx!!! but just make up a name ok?:naughty: hope he will jump in it, lol

Yes, I have asked it (I do not know, how it is clear)). To me have written, that I did not send the message repeatedly because they have already received my questions. (all over again it was not sent, therefore I did sending not once). But it has appeared, that all has come, with surpluses... Also have added words' pair about MIKA and thanks. My mood has risen already)

Raffa Kobeisi?

you dont think so???:shocked:damn im disappointed, i thought mika would answer each one of us by email :cry:

for the post thanx!!! but just make up a name ok?:naughty: hope he will jump in it, lol

there's a lot of Pams in the world, he won't know it's you

and besides, my email and webpage is there. He'll come to blame me :roftl:

...but he'll come to me!!

So you sent your message more than once and they responded to say that they received it and Mika will answer it? Did Mika sign the message?

I have not received any thank you messages from Mika. :sneaky2::wink2:

But it's nice that you did! :thumb_yello:

So you sent your message more than once and they responded to say that they received it and Mika will answer it? Did Mika sign the message?

I have not received any thank you messages from Mika. :sneaky2::wink2:

But it's nice that you did! :thumb_yello:

maybe you get the message if Mika has chosen your question :blink:

he hasn't chosen mine yet :thumbdown:

the pleasure of destroying your crystal castles is all mine :glasses3:

Pam Travers mwahaha@gmail.com is ok? :roftl:

mmmwwwwhahahahaaahh, LOL

P-E-R-F-E-C-T ....as the quote, lol

@romis, you called me what? PAMMY?? :floor: :floor:

good one

hey i wasnt being mean you know, i was just trying to be funny and as usual it didnt work out that well, lmao

call me Bright instead@greta

maybe you get the message if Mika has chosen your question :blink:

Well I know that's not going to happen. :roftl:

Yes Christine! I can fit your living room in between Montréal and Ottawa on my next North American tour. How does July 13th work for you? Send me your mobile number and I'll be in touch.

Mxxx

So do you mean that you have been sent a confirmation e-mail from them telling you this?

:crybaby:

Yesterday it worked! :tears:

You got the wrong email address. You typed mikaquestion@googlemail.conm and it's mikaquestions@googlemail.com

Well I know that's not going to happen. :roftl:

Yes Christine! I can fit your living room in between Montréal and Ottawa on my next North American tour. How does July 13th work for you? Send me your mobile number and I'll be in touch.

Mxxx

Does he know that I will be staying there, so he needs to accommodate for that? And not take up too much space please Meeks :naughty:

Mxxx

:floor: :floor:

dear fan, (i signed a fan)

yes indeed, i put the note of Bukowski up because when i saw it i immediatly noticed that it was performative, not that i know what it is but...yeah!!

always there for you

Mxx