Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

Does he know that I will be staying there, so he needs to accommodate for that? And not take up too much space please Meeks :naughty:

Well, as you know, I told him we could move it down to the condo party room if he's bringing the whole band and the piano.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the original light bulb btw:

http://owaikeo.deviantart.com/art/A-Bright-Idea-67154126

I actually love this picture. And has anyone seen that this is probably where he got the inspiration for the little boy during Stuck In The Middle (the head thing)? Sorry if I'm late, I haven't been following very well lately :naughty:

So you sent your message more than once and they responded to say that they received it and Mika will answer it? Did Mika sign the message?

I have not received any thank you messages from Mika. :sneaky2::wink2:

But it's nice that you did! :thumb_yello:

Not! not ! Not MIKA! I did not speak such)). "They", assistants)

I thought. Many have received such... Probably I have strained them))

I do not represent, how many time I have sent the questions, but all time there was a mistake of sending. Therefore, I sent again. Mail did not wish to work, I checked on friends. And all was bad... But then, I think, all was adjusted, and all has passed to them.

Thanks them, they could send simply I in a spam, but they have written. Kind people. As MIKA)

Not! not ! Not MIKA! I did not speak such)). "They", assistants)

I thought. Many have received such... Probably I have strained them))

I do not represent, how many time I have sent the questions, but all time there was a mistake of sending. Therefore, I sent again. Mail did not wish to work, I checked on friends. And all was bad... But then, I think, all was adjusted, and all has passed to them.

Thanks them, they could send simply I in a spam, but they have written. Kind people. As MIKA)

Lena, I love your posts. Always so poetic, even when you speak of the most mundane things :wub2:. It could not be done on purpose!

How was the message signed? Was it Team Mika? Mikasounds?

This relates to one of my other Rhetorical Questions to Mika. :naughty:

It is not signed, it I so have designated a return address so has truncated))

Only it:

"thanks a lot"

Lena, I love your posts. Always so poetic, even when you speak of the most mundane things :wub2:. It could not be done on purpose!

Thanks on a kind word). But I became is hidden, it became heavy to me to write and share feelings, as earlier. There was a desire to hide. I do not know, why...

sariflor)). I did not know, that someone will interest it)).

All good night and sweet dreams about MIKA!

I actually love this picture. And has anyone seen that this is probably where he got the inspiration for the little boy during Stuck In The Middle (the head thing)? Sorry if I'm late, I haven't been following very well lately :naughty:

Thankyou Sariflor. Great pic- though I wanted it out of obsessive collector-itis

Everybody, I've been following the "Mika reply" stuff with interest, but don't really understand so I'll stay quiet. (Edit- I think this sounds rude, but I didn't mean it like that, I'm just really tired)

I know...Where is she anyway, slacking off MFC duty :sneaky2:

Think she's a bit bored of you-know-who.

I did not know, that someone will interest it)).

All good night and sweet dreams about MIKA!

Oh yes, we're very interested. We just need to ask a few questions to make sure we understand your meaning.

Sweet dreams Lena!

Think she's a bit bored of you-know-who.

Oh yes, we're very interested. We just need to ask a few questions to make sure we understand your meaning.

Sweet dreams Lena!

I so am not clearly expressed??? Horror))))). Can, is simple copy and lay out here? And to go on rest. Weeeell, I at all did not wish to speak anybody....)). If it was from MIKA, I would be mute)). I hope, MIKA does not read our posts). I would not like to look in its eyes the talker (M! I not such))

Maybe.

It can also be from the movie Valentine that he recommended in one of his blogs.:wink2:

To whom has the answer come, what the message with a question is received?

Without meaning to copy Sariflor, I'd MQ'ed this post of yours Lena, cos it seemed very poetic to me:blush-anim-cl:

I can imagine that.. Mika working the room.. Serenading MFCers.. :serenade:

(everyone handcuffed to their seats)

Yep! I like it! Nice idea.. :thumb_yello:

Hahaha. That works for me!

It's a valid point, but (speaking for myself, obviously not in the name of every other MFC'er), I have to disagree.

I don't think that MFC'ers think that they have a natural entitlement to be at the front per se....It's my impression that "we" have the feeling that we are entitled to the front if we get there earlier than others, which I do think is the fairest way of thinking.

The queueing system is so ingrained in us by now, that everyone abides by it, so I don't think that it's correct to say that we have the sense of being entitled to be at the front no matter of when we turn up there.

I'm personally sick and tired of queueing for hours and then having some non MFC'ers turn up at 5 pm and push and shove their way to the front by unfair means.

Of course some MFC'ers also do this, but in general they are the minority. Most of us have been queueing together all day before any given gig, so it's the outsiders who tend to do the queue jumping.

On another breath, I will say though that most hardcore fans who have followed Mika (and still follow him) loyally do happen to be fanclub members, so I wouldn't even find it wrong to say that we should be the ones filling the front rows.

If I was an artist, I'd rather have true fans there, who are loving every second of the show and walking on air by seeing me perform, than someone who feels lukewarm about it and is just there like they could be anywhere else...It must add to the artist's experience if they see that the crowd are into it, and for that reason it makes perfect sense to have the hard core fans at the front.

By saying this, of course I'm not trying to imply that the hardcore fans should try and get to the front by unfair means, over others who have earned the right to be there, hence my earlier comments on the queuing :thumb_yello:.

Whilst there is certainly something in what you say (that if you queue early, you were there "first" and that you're only likely to queue early if you're a hardcore fan), it does raise a different question for me. I've also read in gig reports that sometimes when MFC'ers haven't made it to the front, they've felt less engaged in the performance... almost as if Mika's magic diminishes the further away from the stage you are. If it's only the hardcorers who are ever at the front, getting all the loving from on-stage, are there not a bunch of people potentially missing out on becoming hardcore fans because they are further back? Is there a definable point in the crowd at which you are less than spell bound, but if you were just that few rows further forward (and I don't even mean the front here), you'd be completely into it?

Inquiring minds want to know!! I realise this is not a gig discussion thread, but we've discussed all manner of other stuff in here, so if anybody's got any ideas on this, I'd be really curious to hear what you think.

I'm going to KILL him!

Every time I get sloppy about downloading one of his blogs to OneNote he goes and changes it

But if you kill him, I've got even less chance of getting him to come to Australia!